Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

im gonna get feck all done tonite !!!! 900 pages by midnite?? ssn is a great watch thus far...tbk defo not one of the 3 'bidders' :D . now the scummers are turning on each other which makes it even sweeter. wanna listen to sportsound...but ssn is good too....dammit

download the podcast or go on iplayer

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind

And I am happy now living without you

I've left you, ooohhh

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes

I saw the sign

Do they by any change have a podcast or listen again feature?

Got Sportsound on just now.

They have a podcast on itunes but it's usually 2 hours long.

Do they by any change have a podcast or listen again feature?

Got Sportsound on just now.

they have a podcast which plays the whole show biggrin.gif

download the podcast or go on iplayer

i know but dont have the patience lol....professor on sportsound saying liquadation most likely option...wow really good job they got a professor in to tell us that.......

"the default position of a journalist should be scepticism... Why should we believe anything coming out of Ibrox...? '

Shame this wasn't applied years ago, eh?

Ach, same reason they've always believed the pish coming out of Ibrox. Free dinner.

i know but dont have the patience lol....professor on sportsound saying liquadation most likely option...wow really good job they got a professor in to tell us that.......

About time they actually bothered to have someone who knows something about business, instead of Chico, Doddsy et al guessing.

Even if he is just confirming what we already knew, it's nice to hear it from an expert!

David Hillier has been a pretty good source of info and analysis on this. have a look at his Twitter feed @davidhillier

:lol:

Apparently there are 3 new bidders on the table since Bill Miller was given preferred bidder status, according to Haudit and Daudit. Does anyone actually believe that?

Errrrrr. No.

Did no-one see the tweet from a journo that they were the second person to ring Miller's UK based PR, just after 5? The first was the Chuckle Bros, asking IF IT WAS TRUE, as they'd picked it up from Associated Press.

Paahahahahahahahahahaha. etc.

:lol:

Apparently there are 3 new bidders on the table since Bill Miller was given preferred bidder status, according to Haudit and Daudit. Does anyone actually believe that?

Yet more porkies from Duff & Duffer. Its just another sideshow from these 2 clowns as Rangers linger to a slow death. :D

Can't be long until Rangers flat line and the likes of Doncaster and Johnston shit themselves. :lol:

Rangers could continue into next season, still in administration? Wut?

Not a bad thing, would be forced to sell their players, cannot sign more and would have to give assurances they can complete their fixtures in the way Livi failed to do. Chucked out of the league would be highly likely.

Edited by stonedsailor