Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am sure they'll be lining up now that the preferred bidder just ran away screaming once he saw the state of the books. laugh.gif

you can't polish a turd and i'll be surprised if they manage give this steaming big turd away for free. who really wants the bad publicity or hassle of actually liquidating and selling this shithole..............then again you couldn't give craig whyte a brass neck with a blowtorch.

Edited by pansypotterthedirtyrotter

let's not forget, the SPL currently has no TV deal & no sponsor for next season & I'd imagine won't sign off on either until this situation is 100% resolved. Season ticket holders across the board are holding off too. Uncomfortable summer coming up for the SPL chairmen

:lol:

The best thing about this whole fiasco is the amount of false dawns they've had. It really is a protracted, lingering, incredibly painful death they're going thru. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

SSN just announced the new bids on the table:

Blue Knights with Ticketus

Blue Knights without Ticketus

Ticketus

Ticketus with Brian Kennedy

Brian Kennedy

Blue Knights with the dancing dog from Britain's Got Talent

Fcuking tremendous. Time for an ice cold beer and AC/DCs Powerage album played at ear-splitting volume. 8)

Edited by pozbaird

They're all blaming other fan groups on rangersmedia, baying for the blood of that clown Dingwall laugh.gif

This is what will happen when they liquidate, three or four new splinter clubs splitting the fanbase.

You mean Rangers fans are revolting.