Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That very thought had just crossed my mind.. Chico will be be late though, as he has had to go home and get changed due to soiling his grundies.. This could be the greatest ever Sportsound..I really should be away making the tea but for some strange reason I feel unable to leave my machine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto, but a realy should go for a shite :blink:

and we were being told this was the best way forward while many on here had done a very limited search into the guy and flagged up that he was a complete chancer (Whyte-lite :lol: )

Honestly...our authorities were meeting this guy and pressing ahead with potential plans for once he'd magically made the massive debt dissapear.

Sheff Wed found him and his mates out after spending a fortune entertaining their bid....Tranmere Rovers sussed them out even quicker....our amateurs....well who knows but they'd not raised any concern up to point of him pulling out (Surprise...huge surprise :lol: )......and our media...good digging eh...they saw it coming too preferring to go with pictures of his glamour wife rather than actually look at whether he was viable or not......CLOWNS !

Edited by BigBadSaint

Looks like i might be watching SPL football next season after all :D

Let's all have a disco,let's all have a disco, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah.

PeeTeeJag f**k Off Home

(will you reconsider your bid now?)

After much consideration and a visit to the cash machine to check my wages, I will sadly have to withdraw my bid. This decision has not been taken lightly, but I feel that going forward this is the best thing for all parties.

It has been clear since I put my bid forward how the members of P&B feel about my involvement and so I am stepping aside.

I wish Glasgow Power Rangers Soccer Club and its fans my best wish for the future. They are one of the greatest clubs in the world and I hope that they can continue to be successful and a credit to Scottish, European and World soccer.

My thoughts are with Ali Mahoist, and the men on his roster, his backroom staff, the hotdog, beer and peanut sellers, and all the supporters.

My right-hand man Patrick Thistle has informed me that at this time in saying our goodbyes that it is traditional is Scotchland to sign off with a simple phrase that will endear one to those they leave behind..........

"GIRFUY FTOF"

This is unbelievable.

Another month of final, final, final, nae nae kiddin' deadlines and postponed meetings lies ahead.

the funniest thing is how Doncaster et al must be reacting to this.

I love that they formed a guard of honour for Whyte and cheered him up the marble staircase, when any observer or fan of another club could see a mile off he was bad news. Then they chase this guy off laugh.gif

Edited by deerokus