Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've been through it and you find it funny when a club goes to the wall?

True football fan.......ph34r.gif

:lol:

Got it in one.

Dundee having been through administration twice does not affect my feelings on the matter at all, and i certainly feel no guilt in laughing at your situation. I fully accepted we deserved what we got (possibly more).

So, without a trace of shame, I hope your club dies.

Got it in one.

Dundee having been through administration twice does not affect my feelings on the matter at all, and i certainly feel no guilt in laughing at your situation. I fully accepted we deserved what we got (possibly more).

HIt him where it hurts.

You've been through it and you find it funny when a club goes to the wall?

True football fan.......ph34r.gif

It's fucking hilarious. And it's not much down to footballing issues why I'm fucking delighted your hate filled bigoted club is heading down the shitter.

Goodbye :)

If that's true, it's proof that internet terrorism can work.

Shame for the Rangers fans, they targeted the wrong man. Fannies.

the afghans are putting a bid in for rangers, they have been trying for years to get rid of the yanks, rangers fans managed that in 4 days

1336509441[/url]' post='6215451']

Got it in one.

Follow Follow, the queue will be huge.

You'll be be right behind us (again) if it does happen.

Claudio Caniggia anyone? Part of the EBTs and double payments from both clubs?

Smiling now?

When this investigated your club will be in the mire as well.

tongue.gif

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.Two questions that I have nagging doubts about.

1, when do they get their ill gotten gains for finishing second in the SPL, despite not being able to pay taxes on the players income? Will this keep them going for a month or two?

2, If they start as a newco (or even post CVA(haha)) will they now have to pay tax and NI payments up front due to their non payment for 12 months? This may well kill them off?

the afghans are putting a bid in for rangers, they have been trying for years to get rid of the yanks, rangers fans managed that in 4 days

Hope they succeed, the idea of Rangers going to the dogs is appealing.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.Two questions that I have nagging doubts about.

1, when do they get their ill gotten gains for finishing second in the SPL, despite not being able to pay taxes on the players income? Will this keep them going for a month or two?

2, If they start as a newco (or even post CVA(haha)) will they now have to pay tax and NI payments up front due to their non payment for 12 months? This may well kill them off?

i would guess that any prize money is used to pay debts to other member clubs

if they go newco/cva i think the taxman will be very quick to gather payments or as you say maybe a down payment to ensure it is from then kept up to date

Duff and Phelps say three more bids have magically appeared. Aye, very good. They do realise the ones everyone is coming up with on Facebook and Twitter are just jokes?

Have Mark Dingwall and Follow Follow been added to the list of Rangers' enemies yet?

Aye, we're going to need an updated list of the enemies of ra Peepul, have they whittled it down from 'everyone in Scotland who isnae us' and Alex Thomson yet?