Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another thread needed for another day... IF Rangers aren't in the SPL, then 'negative' talk of boycotts and chucking it from us diddy fans must stop. We should put our energies towards contacting our clubs to come up with ideas to put more bums on seats. Engage with the local community, appeal to lapsed fans, come up with ideas - and visit each others grounds as visiting fans. Get together if we can through supporter groups and bash our heads together to prove that we will not die without one of the OF visiting fan numbers gone...

IF they implode!

i would seriously consider going back to the football under those circumstances

Ach, f**k it, go on have a laugh...

Oh, and this was from back in February.. :D

Don't know what's the funniest on that video the ride nearly greeting or the fat lard arse Benifit claiming bull frog neck retard shouting about the big hoose?

Not trying to piss in anyone's porridge but, I would have thought buying Rangers would now be an appealling prospect, any potential buyers now know that SPL football is guaranteed and all this incubator stuff maintains history and wipes out the debt..........or am I wrong? confused smiley

Yes.

These parts are wrong.

Not trying to piss in anyone's porridge but, I would have thought buying Rangers would now be an appealling prospect, any potential buyers now know that SPL football is guaranteed and all this incubator stuff maintains history and wipes out the debt..........or am I wrong? confused smiley

With no chance of winning trophies for at least two years, no season ticket money, the revenue streams apart from people coming through the gate all mortgaged off (catering, merchandise, etc) no signing of players, a big part of the assets (the players) flying out of the door in June without them getting a bean, and the most mercurial fans in the world (as the events of the 1980s showed)?

No chance!

Would you be interested in buying a car I'm selling? Odometers broken and the number plates need changed but apart from that she's mint? PM me.

It's laughable that Miller is claiming he only just discovered the extent of the shambles that is Rangers. FFS, it's even more ridiculous than the claims that Murray hadn't the first idea that Craigy Whyte wasn't an entirely reputable operator.

Run a search on fucking Google!

Not necessarily, it could also mean things at Ibrox are even worse than any of us diddies could have ever even hoped for.

Don't laugh, but I do feel a bit for him.

At the start I had a certain level of sympathy for McCunt. It looked like Moonbeams and Smith had both fucked off into the sunset once the well had run dry, but as this whole thing has dragged on he has become more and more of a dick. His "I don't want to threaten anyone but if you punish Rangers your team will go bankrupt" (well, words to that effect) is just pathetic scaremongering and utterly shitty.

"Be careful what you wish for..", was his last taunt. Well I wonder what we are all wishing for now, eh?

Edited by Ric

Maybe...but they've been up for sale for how long (for a quid) and only Whyte took them. They've been up for sale in admin (with almost unlimited power to tear up contracts and cut costs to make them more appealing) for three months and have hit this stage. Like you, I think someone will eventually take punt but with the sanctions they'll get even if they stay in the SPL, it will be a really long-term project while receiving nothing but grief from the Rangers fans who can't accept a Newco/failing to challenge Celtic. The fact Rangers folk, staff and fans, are still eyeing cash investment in the team with a view to winning things shows they still don't realise what their situation is and until they all accept that simply existing, in whatever form in whatever league, for the next three years is a major achievement I think a lot of folk will think it's not worth the risk and hassle.