Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Unbelievably news from Bill Miller. From sole preferred bidder to zero in 2 days.

1. After 2 days of looking at the Rangers 'situation' he realised this is dangerous territory that I don't want to get involved with. (What did he see that Duff and Duffer haven't already seen? Are they misrepresenting the facts to would be purchasers?)

2. The fact that Duff and Duffer had devalued player contracts (and potential sale value) made the company worthless.

3. The bile coming from the 'true' Rangers fans - a couple of hundred f***ing emails a day - was enough to make him think again. Why should you bother if that is the attitude from day 1?

So blame nobody but yourselves lads laugh.gif

3 bidders is the good news. Who the 3 bidders are is the bad news.

Unless the penniless Blue Knights come riding over the hill. ohmy.gif

Obviously one of the four Horsemen of the Acopalypse has decided to opt out.

3 months in you'd expect the Rangers fans to 'get it', but it's obvious from Call Kaye that they still don't!!!! This is from Rangers fans that are from the relatively sane end of the scale rather than the raging idiot end too.

Ravelin

Edited by Ravelin

Why has Miller's dress sense never been addressed by the succulent lamb brigade? Scottish journalism sinks to a new low.

The first caller was right, the media clearly didn't grill the relevant people in the correct manner. It is their fault, and their fault only.

Sometimes i actually feel sorry for the decent three rangers fans out there.

This doesn't last, as soon as one of the other 9999997 open their mouths I'm left screaming die rangers die at whoever I'm listening to.

Isn`t whistling John just different class? Love listening to him....although he`s a total apologist. Seems like the penny finally drops that duff & phelps have been totally disingenuous. edited for typo-some hack might mock me

Edited by speckled tangerine

Im actually surprised the stick Miller is getting for pulling out "wasting time". Did he give any guarantees? He had to look over things properly before making a bid, Im quite sure he wasted quite a bit of money on the bid.

Im actually surprised the stick Miller is getting for pulling out "wasting time". Did he give any guarantees? He had to look over things properly before making a bid, Im quite sure he wasted quite a bit of money on the bid.

He certainly upped his publicity level :rolleyes: