Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When I moved in to my street there was a Celtic and a Rangers fan living there. Both are no longer there so as far as I'm aware it's Old Firm free. Although that said there is a strange couple at the end who never speak to anyone who only ever walk about in jogging bottoms. Potential OF material there.

Stick-on.

Call Kaye what a comedy bonus for a Wednesday morning. Comedy gold. Was in danger of wondering why was it I left Fife, enter John and mrs dingbat (of the collar and tie dingbats) stage left. Oh i remember noo biggrin.gif

My burd just moved in with me having sold her house - she lived in a street in Hamilton that was jam packed with Celtic fans. Couldn't walk out her door without some green and white hooped kid kicking a celtic ball off your motor, celtic curtains in a few upstairs windows, Celtic beach towels hanging on the washing lines etc etc.

We had to go round the other day to help the new girl that had moved in work the heating(?!) and were greeted at her doorstep by a union jack doormat. Her neighbour who was washing the windows at the time raising her brows and saying "whit have ye allowed to move in here hen" and pointing at the mat, "dis she really need to advertise?". The irony of making these comments while standing below the celtic curtain festooned upstairs windows and her kids decked out from head to toe in celtic shellsuits hanging about outside was clearly lost on her.

Edited by madwullie

I've said this before, but one of my sister's neighbours has a personalised number plate - W33 ATP, with Union flags at either end...

Don't want to go all Poirot on you all but I'm thinking....

I can understand the animosity towards Rangers and i appreciate the club itself have done little to endear themself to the footballing public in this country so expect absolutely no sympathy but i truly hope no other Scottish football supporters ever have to go through thsi regardless of who they support or what they think of Rangers,Their support or me. It is like a never ending nightmare that has me so disillusioned that i just want it to end and end now. If there is a Rangers to support fine if not then i'll just have to spend more time golfing/hill walking etc. Life will go on but there will always be that little something missing that cant be replaced.

You say that, but women who are in an abusive relationship often stay with their husbands for a variety of reasons, a Rangers fan is sorta like a beaten wife, once the haze lifts and the black 'and blue' bruises have healed you might find another man who treats you good and thinks your pretty, despite being told for years by the man you were with that he was 'simply the best' and that 'no one liked you'

Will fat Sally be asking for the names of the supporters who held up the banners.

Yes Rangers fans don't do walking away... they just scare away potential buyers. Well done keep up the good work.

Now there's something you'll seldom hear from cancer survivors.

You'll be liberated, my friend. It can only be for the good. Rejoice, embrace the change, and in the future, tell your grandchildren that you were there when they were saved from the most vile and ignominious fate :)

Yup, even the Germans thought the nazi's were a bunch of good guys at one point.

Will fat Sally be asking for the names of the supporters who held up the banners.

Yes Rangers fans don't do walking away... they just scare away potential buyers. Well done keep up the good work.

Good point.

My burd just moved in with me having sold her house - she lived in a street in Hamilton that was jam packed with Celtic fans. Couldn't walk out her door without some green and white hooped kid kicking a celtic ball off your motor, celtic curtains in a few upstairs windows, Celtic beach towels hanging on the washing lines etc etc.

We had to go round the other day to help the new girl that had moved in work the heating(?!) and were greeted at her doorstep by a union jack doormat. Her neighbour who was washing the windows at the time raising her brows and saying "whit have ye allowed to move in here hen" and pointing at the mat, "dis she really need to advertise?". The irony of making these comments while standing below the celtic curtain festooned upstairs windows and her kids decked out from head to toe in celtic shellsuits hanging about outside was clearly lost on her.

Could be worse... Walking around Larkhall and all you can see is County and caley strips everywhere. Feckin bigots bringing their teuchter crap sooth...:lol:

At least they both wear blueish kits

BTW my doormat says "Failte"

I remember Billy Connolly making commnets along the lines of thinking he was at an England vs Ireland match when seeing the OF -that can't be healthy.

Edited by Chuckinho

Poor old leggo has lost the plot, am I daft or is is this list of questions all just the same question reworded?

HERE are a series of a pretty straightforward and simple questions for Rangers supporters to answer.

Do you trust Duff and Phelps?

Do you trust and David Whitehouse and Paul Clark?

In particular, do you trust the senior Duff and Phelps man involved with Rangers, Duff and Phelps managing director, David Whitehouse?

It's a list of legitimate questions for Rangers supporters to ask themselves, given the latest fiasco in a long line over which Duff and Phelps have presided since they were appointed by conman Craig Whyte three months ago

Edited by MarreZ

Dumb and Dumber put Miller forward as the last and only hope...Now that has gone tits up we are left wondering where do we turn next. Certainly not Millers fault but frustrated supporters are lashing out at the easy target.

I tried reading Follow Follow but they are too busy back slapping each other after helping to chase Miller away. Obviously he didn't withdraw the bid due to their emails but it certainly doesn't help. I have said it before but sometimes i honestly despair at the Rangers support...The club is days away from disappearing and they are still in denial and discussing how they can harm 'The enemies of the club'...THERE WON'T BE A FUCKING CLUB IF THIS CARRIES ON ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

Watched 1 of my favourite football films last night 'Fever Pitch'...always enjoyed it because if you swap Arsenal for Rangers that character is similar to myself and it is always healthy to have a wee laugh at yourself...You can ad me to 1 of the 'bigots' who cried himself to sleep..Watching that film it struck me i probably wont have a 'Michael Thomas moment' ever again.

I can understand the animosity towards Rangers and i appreciate the club itself have done little to endear themself to the footballing public in this country so expect absolutely no sympathy but i truly hope no other Scottish football supporters ever have to go through thsi regardless of who they support or what they think of Rangers,Their support or me. It is like a never ending nightmare that has me so disillusioned that i just want it to end and end now. If there is a Rangers to support fine if not then i'll just have to spend more time golfing/hill walking etc. Life will go on but there will always be that little something missing that cant be replaced.

Almost felt a twinge of sympathy there.... oh nope it's away again.

This is why I left Hamilton. We once had a 'family day' at NDP - wife and kids get in free sort of thing - one family, 2 parents and 2 kids, turned up decked from head to toe in matching Rangers away kits (right down to the socks). I mean, for thucks sake.

The fact there were 2 parents was the only silver (and surprising) lining to that episode.

Poor old leggo has lost the plot, am I daft or is is this list of questions all just the same question reworded?

HERE are a series of a pretty straightforward and simple questions for Rangers supporters to answer.

In particular, do you trust the senior Duff and Phelps man involved with Rangers, Duff and Phelps managing director, David Whitehouse?

It's a list of legitimate questions for Rangers supporters to ask themselves, given the latest fiasco in a long line over which Duff and Phelps have presided since they were appointed by conman Craig Whyte three months ago

:lol:

Id prefer if he asked:

Do we trust the administrators?

and

Do we trust the the two blokes who work for them?

and

Do we trust the administrators currently incumbent at Rangers?

I think hes missing the point with his three questions.

Id prefer if he asked:

Do we trust the administrators?

and

Do we trust the the two blokes who work for them?

and

Do we trust the administrators currently incumbent at Rangers?

I think hes missing the point with his three questions.

You forgot the elephant in the room:

Should they be the administrators?

Oh, and:

Should there be different administrators?

And, of course:

If there should be different adminstrators, should it be a firm other than Duff & Phelps?

Not forgetting:

If it were to be a firm other than Duff & Phelps, should it be someone else entirely?