Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I imagine he sees the Rangers fixture(s) as a guaranteed £100,000/£200,000 filip to the Tannadice coffers every season, whereas Dundee, something of a yo-yo club over the past 35 years, bring uncertainty and risk. I'm not saying I agree with this, in fact I'd love to see Dundee take Rangers' place in the SPL, but it's probably how the baldy love-God/cold-hearted pragmatist views the situation.

Of course, the added variable is that Rangers are apparently boycotting us these days. But then so did Dundee.

I'm confused.

Don't be confused! We did that cos...well...erm...you bunch of horrible cnuts offered to share your stadium, how very dare you! Actually I never supported the boycott cos I didn't understand it then and even less so now...now I'm confused!

We were promised clarity by lunchtime today. Most people take their lunch between 12 and 1, or 1 and 2. There's 25 minutes of 'lunchtime' left. Get a wriggle on ya' useless pair of weasels.

Maybe they still have their clocks set on Tennessee time...

leggat is all chirpy today

WALTER SMITH! THE MAN TO SAVE RANGERS

ARISE ‘SIR’ WALTER….

AGAIN!

And once again Rangers supporters have the Daily Record to thank for the REAL story of what is happening to their club.

Once again the two men who have led the WHYTE SCANDAL and the Rangers crisis stories from day one, Jim Traynor and Keith Jackson, have delivered.

And it is good news for Rangers. Good news for Rangers supporters. For Walter Smith is the man who Duff and Phelps have described as having Rangers connections who is attached to one of the new bids and who will play a public role in it when the wraps come off.

Could there be better news for Rangers supporters than that?

NO!

It will signal a huge sigh of relief beyond belief from those legions of beleaguered fans of the stricken Ibrox club who have suffered as a succession of time wasters, a long list of sharks and charlatans, plus a host of bankers and Yankees have messed with them.

For years there has been a saying among Rangers fans, a mantra of reassurance they have preached to each other in tough times. It is…

IN WALTER WE TRUST!

Well, times have never been tougher for the club and its fans than they are right now. The moment has never been more vital for someone to step up and assume responsibility.

The need never more urgent than now, for a figure to emerge in whom the Ibrox legions can place their trust.

And there could be nobody – and I do mean nobody – anywhere, better suited intellectually, emotionally and from the point of view of character too, than a man carved in the image of the legendary Bill Struth.

WALTER SMITH!

Now, barring any more ducking and diving from Duff and Phelps, excepting any further nonsense from Duff and Phelps managing director, David Whitehouse, the deal is on the brink of being done.

The deal which will save Rangers and start the long process of progress back to the top. It will be a long road and a hard one, but the time for going into just how long and how hard, is for another day.

For the moment, Rangers supporters should just….

REJOICE!

And give thanks that the one man who can unite them all, the one man who does not need to rant and rave about his Rangers credentials, as they are there for all to see and examine, is on his way back to Ibrox

ARISE ‘SIR’ WALTER!

....the two men who have led the WHYTE SCANDAL and the Rangers crisis stories from day one, Jim Traynor and Keith Jackson, have delivered

We're back to that 'delivery' concept again :rolleyes:

The Buns missed a trick here. H&D should've introduced a pastie tax when they had the chance. The fat feckers would've saved the Club after a few games at Snake Mountain.

3667313365.jpg

A pound for every time I've seen that fat fecker on this thread would make me the preferred bidder.

I like his style, it's the first time I have read anything he has written and I enjoyed the unique way in which it is all presented. He obviously records himself while he is asleep, and then writes down the bits he shouted out during the night and uses poetic license to fill in the incoherent mumblings.

A typical leggo nights sleep: "ARISE 'SIR' WALTER...zzzzz....AGAIN...zzzzz...REAL...zzzzz...WHYTE SCANDAL...zzzzz...NO!...zzzzz...IN WALTER WE TRUST...zzzzz...WALTER SMITH!...zzzzz...REJOICE...zzzzz...ARISE 'SIR' WALTER...zzzz..."

Sleep blogging! It's going to revolutionise blogging as we know it!

From the Daily Retard:

Whitehouse: "Three of the four bidders are in the hands of lawyers. They are at a very advanced stage. But so are two of the others.

Would you trust this man with your finances? dry.gif

So what exactly do the lwayers have in their hands?:blink:

Now wait - I think some Rangers folk have been playing with that for a while.

From the Daily Retard:

Whitehouse: "Three of the four bidders are in the hands of lawyers. They are at a very advanced stage. But so are two of the others.

Would you trust this man with your finances? <_<

Six of one, half a dozen of another. None too clever by half.

I like his style, it's the first time I have read anything he has written and I enjoyed the unique way in which it is all presented. He obviously records himself while he asleep passes out through the drink, and then writes down the bits he shouted out during the night and uses poetic license to fill in the incoherent mumblings.

A typical leggo nights sleep: "ARISE 'SIR' WALTER...zzzzz....AGAIN...zzzzz...REAL...zzzzz...WHYTE SCANDAL...zzzzz...NO!...zzzzz...IN WALTER WE TRUST...zzzzz...WALTER SMITH!...zzzzz...REJOICE...zzzzz...ARISE 'SIR' WALTER...zzzz..."

SleepBladdered blogging! It's going to revolutionise blogging as we know it!

Fixed.

Edited by Drooper

it appears that H&D came up with a master plan,(banners) to oust miller before he even got over the pond

user_green.pngLoyal Bear 72

• av-61188.png
  • Jorg Albertz
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group: Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics: 4
  • Rep: 15

Posted Today, 12:24 PM

Its possible the administrators were discouraging Miller and put him off once they learned of these new bids and the agreements with Whyte.

This post has been edited by Loyal Bear 72: Today, 12:27 PM

From the Daily Retard:

Would you trust this man with your finances? dry.gif

Advancing towards seeing the books and running a mile.