Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All these arseholes showing their club's hand is playing right into the hands of Celtic.

They'll be pretty confident that they will be able to vote against Rangers (despite actually wanting them in there) to appease the dissenters in their support, but the vote to allow them in will be carried by the 'diddies'.

Maybe that's just

what the "diddies" want Celtic to think- A plan so cunning it might just work ph34r.gif

Edited by Pele1922

Kennedy: We needed our CVA before the start of next season.

Press conference over. I thought Kennedy came across well where as Murray didn't really have a clue, he was just there. Interesting that they were still talking about European revenue and coming out of admin by the start of next season. No mention of transfer embargo or future penalties either. But at least we know that their bid was £5.5M plus some fuzzy math to make it up to £11M

BK told Bill Miller that a NEWCO would not work. Bill Miller realised this then withdrew. Therefore, if a NEWCO will not work, is that curtains for Rangers?? Surely yes!

By NewCo now, I suspect they're leaning towards a phoenix club ala Clydebank, rather than that ludicrous 'incubating the vital organs' plan. The old club folds and FC Govan 1690 is (re)formed, applying for membership. The good thing is that the continuity will break and all their history will be wiped clean.

Hopefully the scumbag fans start splitting into factions, and have a few completely impoverished phoenix clubs founded at the same time. No guarantee that the fanbase will automatically transfer to a phoenix club either. Which is why the word 'NewCo' is being used liberally, in order to muddy the waters. The game of succession is already underway.

So in summation their bid was never the highest and required an entirely speculative punt on HMRC accepting (potentially) less than 5p in the £ so not to be cruel.

They would have created a rule saying they would never spend more than they earned but despite having to slash the wage bill they'd bring back two 'superstars' into the football department above the manager.

This was the stuff of total fantasy. If this was the best it could be for Rangers they are well and truly fucked.

Kennedy: We needed our CVA before the start of next season.

Press conference over. I thought Kennedy came across well where as Murray didn't really have a clue, he was just there. Interesting that they were still talking about European revenue and coming out of admin by the start of next season. No mention of transfer embargo or future penalties either. But at least we know that their bid was £5.5M plus some fuzzy math to make it up to £11M

Glad it wasn't just me who though Kennedy came across well, apart from his over use of 'Quantum' he spoke well and answered all the questions that were thrown at him. Don't see this 'He came across as a total Kn*b' business at all. Interesting times ahead...

I wish I'd been able to catch that, but well done folks for keeping us all up to date. I wonder if it'll be possible to catch it again? Sounds as if they're starting to accept the inevitable at last? Liquidation on Monday, mark my words. 8)

Hopefully the scumbag fans start splitting into factions, and have a few completely impoverished phoenix clubs founded at the same time. No guarantee that the fanbase will automatically transfer to a phoenix club either. Which is why the word 'NewCo' is being used liberally, in order to muddy the waters. The game of succession is already underway.

Oh definitely, without any kind of foundation the chances of them getting into the SPL are non existent. It would just be a few guys saying we have 50,000 fans behind us...but..uh...no evidence of this and no stadium.

And the best thing is everyone can do it, totally destroying the process and the chances of any credible group stepping forward.

So it's too late for a CVA and a NEWCO will not work. Dead end for Rangers. To the gallows!

Not what they said. It was too late for their CVA to work, they had to start on it today or the legalities of it would be in jeopardy or something like that. Their plan was about coming out of admin asap and it seemed playing in Europe next season (I'm reading between the lines here, "Our bid has £2M european revenue but no euro revenue in years 2 and 3")

All very strange.