Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yep. His legs are still kicking a bit. I'd leave him for another 10 minutes.

b*****d............... had to clean coffee off my laptop. Funniest post in ages.

In the back of their minds the SPL managers, especially Butcher with his background, will be thinking they don't want to be ruled out of a possible future job offer at Mordor because of anything they say now. Selfish c**ts.. They should be thinking of their current fan base.

Wrong! Now f**k off somewhere else.

If Rangers fold I would love to f**k off to The Championshiip or even League 1 or 2 and leave you diddies to create the equivalent of the Welsh and Irish leagues. We are the hand that feeds you!

Edited by sweenzo

If Rangers fold I would love to f**k off to The Championshiip or even League 1 or 2 and leave you diddies to create the equivalent of the Welsh and Irish leagues. We are the hand that feeds you!

Why? England ffs, lay off the meths will you.

This is about ripping the pish outa Rangers in case you forgot...........

That's us been telt.

1336764150[/url]' post='6225673']

Dear Sweenzo - you are a) wrong and b) derailing an otherwise brilliant thread with your muppet trolling.

Signed - every sane Celtic fan in the World

Regarding this Charles Green character- Does anybody recall a show last year on dispatches (channel four) about corruption in football? It involved far eastern syndicates, dodgy businessmen and strangely, Brian Robson. The undercover reporters made out they had a fortune to invest in owning a football club (They didn`t, natch) and after certain jiggery-pokery we`re finally told the club they were buying. Think it was Sheffield United, but you could have had Sheffield Wednesday and i think Cardiff were mentioned. The blades fans are pishing themselves at the thought of this charlatan at Ibrox. He`s an asset stripper without much by way of assets!

OMG! Please don't go. We all need you! Please stay and please tell your wee angry hamster faced man that we love him.

England won't have you sweetheart, no one will. wink.gif

Welsh and Irish leagues = clueless

^^^ only here for the rangers

I thought it'd been proved that our 1st division (without the OF) already had bigger attendances than the Welsh and Irish Leagues...

On the other hand without green and blue leeches stealing and reorganizing prize money to keep themselves paying players more than any other club in Scotland can, Scottish football will be more competitive and I'd imagine attendances would go up if anyone could win it.

It'd be absolutely great to watch Celtic getting pumped by Notts Forest and the like while Celtic fans get pissed off at managers spoiling their "great traditions" while clubs in England with great traditions and theirs came in the English league system, won't give a toss and won't pander to the green and white sh*te.

Meanwhile ex-Rangers fans will be laughing at Celtic's ineptitude but will be too embarrassed to watch Rangers get pumped by Clydebank that week.

Scottish Football can be great, if we just dare to dream...

They also are saying that TBK were factoring in CL group stage money into their business plan. Money which is not achievable.

WTF?:blink:

Have they spent the last few weeks with their fingers in their ears going "la la la la..."

Yup, I'm sure that they'd love to take a team who glorify terrorism in Ireland without a care in the world. The fact of the matter is that when Rangers slide off into the void, the attention will be turning to your club. 11-1 voting system will be out the window, and you can expect changes to the finances in Scottish football. Will Celtic Park be full ever second week when teams like Ross County, St Mirren and St Johnstone come to town? Will you ever be able to grab the same attention that you had when you had the other bigot brother? How will you compete against an ever diluted Premier League and with La Liga offering an attractive alternative.

So please, feel free to talk about heading to England. But rest assured, they don't want your club, similar to Scottish football.

Bye then - don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

:thumsup2:thumsup2 :thumsup2

Ha ha ha, you are the nugget that threatened to break my jaw on the walk from Queens Park to Hampden in 2008.

You just don't get it, England doesn't want you, Scotland doesn't want you and Northern Ireland doesnt want you either. Don't let the door hit her arse on the way out.