Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, in theory, on Monday we will know what happens next.... Going by this farce so far that seems unlikely. Eventually ?!?! Rangers will either go via newco to the 3rd or stay in the SPL thanks to chairmen voting against the wishes of their own fans. No-one will be fooled by any sanctions imposed as ( sadly ) they will still finish 2nd in the SPL for the foreseeable OR they will rapidly emerge back in the SPL with a tweaked name and no debt. What will have changed ?

I sense an anti - climax.

This is the best and perhaps last chance for some real change in Scottish football, leagues and national team.

My latest cider induced thought is to introduce a handicap system as in golf and horse racing. Both been successful for the odd century or two.

Why not have any team who chooses to spend money on new signings deducted 1 point per £ 500,000 spent. So, in the summer or in January, if you drop £3million on new signings you are deducted 6 points etc.

Hopefully no - one would respond with... what the f**k, we may as well concentrate on bringing on some of our young players.

If you take this arguement in reverse ( I`m confusing myself now ) Imagine someone suggesting doing away with the handicap system that is in place at the moment for say the Grand National. That would mean suggesting that we just let the biggest, most powerful horses run away with it while everyone else trails in miles behind happy to take the tv money. Sound familiar ?

Just vote in a better share of what cash is available

SFA_boycott_A4.jpg

laugh.gif How laughable!

LET'S ALL THREATEN TO BOYCOTT SKY NOW !

We will terminate our contracts unless they agree to P&Bs demands.

1, More money for the SPL

2, They sign the deal irrespective of 4 old firm derbies

3, I have no sky but will threaten not to buy a package as was gonna do """ but won't too expensive.All others in my position do so as well to add to the pressure.

4, More live coverage of the Rangers meltdown as family entertainment on SSN.

:D

Can't help but think this will put added pressure on SPL chairmen.

If they bottle the decision on the newco they will look even weaker in the light of the SFA position. I think any club chairman who votes in favour of a newco application to the SPL is in danger of bringing a shitstorm down on his head.

Does this transfer embargo only apply to the current Rangers and or also to the potential Newco Rangers which could still turn up debt-free in the SPL next season?

As far as I know, it remains with the SFA membership. If they transfer their existing membership to a Newco in order to play in the SPL, then the sanctions would remain.

If they make a fresh start and apply to the SFL, then I don't think the sanctions would apply, because they would be considered a new club by the SFA.

The two contracts report, should it ever surface, should see Rangers not being about in any way, shape or form for the foreseeable future.....wonder how far the Beeb will go next week too, maybe they'll flush out some "deep throats"

Have the BBC moved to Sky 901?

I really don't get this outpouring of indignence and moral outrage from sections of the Rangers Support do they not understand this is a mess of there own making?

Your team not only broke the SFA's rules but in non payment of PAYE, NI and VAT have broken the law also.

Just to give one example of the implications of your actions, lets say a Non footballing staff member e.g. Clerical loses their job through this and goes to sign on, only to be told "Sorry your NI Contributions are not up to date so we will not pay you benefits"

Is this also the fault of the SFA, its sponsors, the other 11 SPL clubs etc.?

Have you no shame, no sense of moral decency? Shame on you!

Edited by MFC_East_Stand_Al

Oh my this one is not a happy bunny over on ragers medicals services :o

QUOTE ....

I have to say guys this does not surprise me in the slightest.

They hate us and you better believe it we have sleepwalked in to this.

We can make them pay for this .

And it has to be organised accordinly .

We have been punished enough ,and it has ubeen a total stitch up by the SFA.

From 2008 to Lenons antics with the Refs last season, and this season .

They couldnt even stand up for their own officials.

Enough is enough, and it better stop soon.

Those bellends should step down with immediate effect its a fix .And a bigoted one too.

And as one of the guys mentioned the other day, lets take full advantahe of the Olympics at Hampden.

Until then I urge any one to stay away from Hampden Park on Saturday.

Dont get our club a bad name please.

Wait until its properly orhanised.

Stay away from it.For yhe sake of RFC.