Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No I don't think Ticketus have agreed to this, the article says the administrators have written to Ticketus cancelling the agreement, nothing in there about Ticketus agreeing to anything

Only saw the headline never read the article lol

The Euro crisis will be over by tonight then going by Greenie - Greece can merely write to all creditors advising they have terminated their agreement to re-pay their debt and all in the world is good. The world of economics by Greenie and the Mysterons.

BTW - I know the knuckle draggers can be a bit on the slow side but surely none of them are even contemplating buying a ST while not a penny of the money goes back to the club ?

Edited by Billy Jean King

The Euro crisis will be over by tonight then going by Greenie - Greece can merely write to all creditors advising they have terminated their agreement to re-pay their debt and all in the world is good. The world of economics by Greenie and the Mysterons.

BTW - I know the knuckle draggers can be a bit on the slow side but surely none of them are even contemplating buying a ST while not a penny of the money goes back to the club ?

but most of them only buy a season ticket so they can get tickets to an old firm

It is an absolute nonsense...I am sure McCabe played for the U21s shortly after the original judgement was made. Rangers actually sell the Scottish Football strips in their club shop!!

Rangers have had disputes with the SFA before and especially through the Souness era and never withdrew players..We wont be withdrawing any players this time. I have little interest in any International football but i am sure the players consider it a massive honour to represent their country.

No waiting to read the next pages for this shite.

Rangers guy I worked said the same thing, I suspect the majority do, didn't give a shit about the national team, just Ranjurs.

Another example of the difference between diddies and OF and why supporting a diddy is superior.

Rangers guy I worked said the same thing, I suspect the majority do, didn't give a shit about the national team, just Ranjurs.

Another example of the difference between diddies and OF and why supporting a diddy is superior.

I enjoy the international football, always have done even if it is frustrating that I don't remember the last time Scotland managed to get to a tournament as I was 5 at the time.

Anyhoo, if they decided to withdraw then it's not exactly the end of the world for the Scotland squad as McGregor can be replaced easily along with Wallace and Whittaker.

One of my best mates has a season ticket at Ibrox and hasn't missed a Scotland home game in years. Goes to a fair few away games too. They're not *all* like the stereotype.

2 consortium members named by Green. An Indonesian businessman and a Middle east lawyer. Al qaeda anyone?

The English venture capitalist is leading a "worldwide consortium" which has agreed an £8.5m deal to buy Rangers.

He has said there were 20 individuals in his consortium from Asia, the Middle East, Far East and the UK.

And Green has revealed the names of two of the names involved in his Sevco group: Indonesian investor Jude Allen and Mazen Houssami, a lawyer from the Middle East.

"These two are very prominent in their areas," Green told the Rangers website.

"And in addition to these two names there is also a Singapore family trust."

Bottom of the article

Does the last bit not make it read as though that's it? 2 individuals and a trust. How's that 20?

Bottom of the article

Does the last bit not make it read as though that's it? 2 individuals and a trust. How's that 20?

18 people in the trust?

The names of the other two are Mazen Houssami who appears to be a lawyer for a property company in Dubai and Jude Allen (real name Javed Abdullah) who's in the Indonesian hospitality business.

Edited by Tadénator

I've mentioned this before but does anyone know if the SPL has thrown the buns 2011-12 prize money doon the drain yet? It's difficult to tolerate such waste.

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I hear they have sent a squad to a mickey mouse competition in Hong Kong. More top quality savings by H & D. :angry:

WOW Not just one but 2 ! http://rangers.hk/

It’s with great delight that we can announce that Rangers will be sending 2 teams to compete in the HKFC Citibank International Soccer 7s. 18-20 May

The Rangers Youth team have been competing in this tournament since 2005 and had been invited once more. With the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the Club itself we were unsure if they would be coming to compete. Thankfully they are though and everyone here at the Hong Kong RSC look forward to welcoming them back.

As an added bonus to Bears in Hong Kong, a team of Rangers veterans will be coming to the 7′s to compete in the Masters section of the tournament and they will represent the Citibank All Stars. They will be led by John “Bomber” Brown who was the winning coach back in 2008 when the “Rangers Legends” won the Soccer 7s Masters event.

Not all of Bombers squad has been named as yet, but at the moment the squad looks like this: Andy Goram, Lorenzo Amoruso, Marvin Andrews, Scott Nisbet, Neil Murray, Alex Rae, Derek Ferguson & Charlie Miller! 2 more names have still to be added and we will let you know who they are when we do.

18 people in the trust?

The names of the other two are Mazen Houssami who appears to be a lawyer for a property company in Dubai and Jude Allen who's in the Indonesian hospitality business.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/7/21/business/21867542&sec=business

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

It's with great delight that we can announce that Rangers will be sending 2 teams to compete in the HKFC Citibank International Soccer 7s. 18-20 May

The Rangers Youth team have been competing in this tournament since 2005 and had been invited once more. With the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the Club itself we were unsure if they would be coming to compete. Thankfully they are though and everyone here at the Hong Kong RSC look forward to welcoming them back.

As an added bonus to Bears in Hong Kong, a team of Rangers veterans will be coming to the 7′s to compete in the Masters section of the tournament and they will represent the Citibank All Stars. They will be led by John "Bomber" Brown who was the winning coach back in 2008 when the "Rangers Legends" won the Soccer 7s Masters event.

Not all of Bombers squad has been named as yet, but at the moment the squad looks like this: Andy Goram, Lorenzo Amoruso, Marvin Andrews, Scott Nisbet, Neil Murray, Alex Rae, Derek Ferguson & Charlie Miller! 2 more names have still to be added and we will let you know who they are when we do.

Ah, the company they keep. I'm sure Citi are thrilled to be in partnership with such a financial and morally bankrupt sporting institution.

Looking at the Masters squad they are taking over, I hope the plane makes it without a weight overrage.

It’s with great delight that we can announce that Rangers will be sending 2 teams to compete in the HKFC Citibank International Soccer 7s. 18-20 May

As an added bonus to Bears in Hong Kong, a team of Rangers veterans will be coming to the 7′s to compete in the Masters section of the tournament and they will represent the Citibank All Stars. They will be led by John “Bomber” Brown who was the winning coach back in 2008 when the “Rangers Legends” won the Soccer 7s Masters event.

Would be interesting to know as to who is actually paying for this. Is a sure fire way to p!ss-off all the smaller creditors, "sorry mate, we're not paying the paper bill, we're off on a jolly to Hong Kong!"

Also did any of the "legendary stars" fly Business Class...

My link

Makes sense to Rangers, still waiting to hear the Ticketus opinion as to how the feel, and if they think it can just be 'terminated'.

Can't reveal my source but I have it on good authority the reply from Ticketus has already been prepared.

34oc3yw.jpg

I can only believe that this must be funded by people in HK, as it is beyond belief that Rangers consider it not possible to pay the local paper shop a couple of quid but utterly acceptable to send players on a junket to the other side of the planet. Incredulous would be the apt description if this is coming out of their own pocket.

Mind you, the levels of arrogance are not confined to the Far East. I believe Rangers still spend nights in hotels for games that take place in the Central Belt.

18 people in the trust?

The names of the other two are Mazen Houssami who appears to be a lawyer for a property company in Dubai and Jude Allen who's in the Indonesian hospitality business.

222844697_74310e5fed.jpg

spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif

OK i am just a simple Rangers supporter and if this has been explained before i am sorry...Why are ticketus being added to the CVA at Rangers AND pursuing Craig Whyte through the courts for the same £27 million? Surely one or the other owes the money but not both.

Cos Ticketus are being offered a pittance by Charleton Green, even if accepted they'll chase the balance. My simpleton question is why Whyte ain't chasing the mighty Ranjurs for the £18 million he paid Lloyds to keep the insolvency off yer backs for a while