Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Big Kirky is decent - if played in his best position. Centre of defence. For a 'dud' he did no' bad being flung in at full-back once they sold Alan Hutton.

Broadfoot is a far better full back than he is a centre back. He is a far better defensive full back than Whittaker although no slouch going forward i would have to say overall Whittaker is the better all round player.

Can SOMEONE..... PLEASE put up a "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" notice on this patient's bed !!!!????

It's like waiting for a much disliked elderly relative to shuffle off this mortal coil.... you're there, but you're busy thinking of the million and one things you'd rather be doing.....

post-35393-0-85483500-1337355561_thumb.j

Ok typing crap but Uefa will get involved if they dont pay the money for Jelavic as thats not purely a Scottish thing.They pay those debts in full then the taxman isnt going to be happy getting a fraction back.As I said explain how you do it as I cant see how you can keep both camps happy.

Can SOMEONE..... PLEASE put up a "DO NOT RESUSCITATE" notice on this patient's bed !!!!????

It's like waiting for a much disliked elderly relative to shuffle off this mortal coil.... you're there, but you're busy thinking of the million and one things you'd rather be doing.....

post-35393-0-85483500-1337355561_thumb.j

Aye, but this one won't even be leaving you a couple of quid to make the wait worthwhile.

I have to say I disagree. There will be a shitstorm like nothing ever seen before when the EBT verdict/BTC is announced (although this doesn't seem to be imminent judging by Doncaster's comments yesterday). The clamour for the severest possible punishemnt won't just be coming from the usual suspects. Already there seems to be several jounos who are willing to say Rangers should go to the Third, I would expect more to join the bandwagon. If terminating their membership was a possibility last time out then it will be a probability soon. What is likely to happen? I think an indefinite ban from the SPL would be proposed - 14 years would be apt given that they seem to have cheated from 1998 onwards. Expulsion from the SPL will be a given. Never mind the noises coming from some chairmen atm, the EBT case will change everything.

Timing is important though. If the findings come out in say October, what happens? Punishment suspended until the season ends? Who knows. Maybe an instant severe points penalty then wait till May. I honestly believe they could be expelled for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'm a dreamer...

This is it. If - almost certainly, when - the Buns are found guilty of the BTC/EBT fraud, that's the opportunity to get them papped out of the entire Scottish league, never mind relegation to the third. If diddling tax for a few months is that serious, what's diddling the entire league for more than a decade worth?

If you thought Rangers Media and the rest were bad for paranoia and revenge fantasies now, just imagine what they'll be like if some loony feeds them enough cash to be resurgent in the top division in five years. RFC - The Club The Cafflick Teams And The Bheast SFA Couldn't Kill.

This is a shutting-down-SkyNet-before-it-fires-off-the-nukes moment. It's like that old question about, would you knock off Hitler if you had a time machine? There's only one answer - every street Adolf walked down would have to be full of pianos dangling off ropes and cunningly disguised pitfalls. The alternative is too horrible to think about.

18 people in the trust?

The names of the other two are Mazen Houssami who appears to be a lawyer for a property company in Dubai and Jude Allen (real name Javed Abdullah) who's in the Indonesian hospitality business.

Mazen Houssami works for Tameer Holding Investment, which is a real estate development company. In other words, property speculators and builders, not investors.

This SPL meeting next week won't take the EBT issue into account, unless we get a verdict in between. So they can afford to bend over and take it and let the newco back in with the information they have at their disposal and then leave it for the EBT bombshell to strike, reconvene and then demote them from the SPL. I honestly believe the outcry will be such as the sheer depth of cheating becomes clear that the clubs will have no choice or they risk action from UEFA, not to mention being seen by their fans as being a bunch of weak willed charlies, unfit to run football clubs. If they took the newco cock, they'd better believe there would be boycotts, and when newco come to visit there will be hardly anybody there. It will be a no brainer.

Mazen Houssami works for Tameer Holding Investment, which is a real estate development company. In other words, property speculators and builders, not investors.

I've seen this bloke recently.......

post-35393-0-45875300-1337356368_thumb.j

Vultures are a'circlin' !!

Did Uefa intervene in the Livi/Dundee administrations?

The problem for a team in admin is that UEFA want you to honour all football debts outside a CVA, while HMRC will reject a CVA unless all creditors are treated equally. For Dundee, HMRC rejected the CVA but their share was below 25% so they were forced to accept. Not sure about the Livi one. But with HMRC having such a large percentage of Rangers debt it puts them between a rock and a hard place - either pay everyone the same lousy CVA rate to appease HMRC, or pay the football debts to appease UEFA.

On the Ticketus saga .....

The Ticketus deal was concluded only AFTER Whyte secured the sale of Rangers,anything before that was just negotiations.

1, Did not Craig Whyte as the OWNER of Rangers personally guarantee the loan through Rangers with his holding company that owns Rangers when the sale was done ?.

2, Charles Green has bought the shares of Rangers .... so does Charles Green now own the holding company now ?.

3, If/does Charles Green now owns the holding company ! is he now liable for the Ticketus loan ?.

Is Charles Green just trying to pull a fast one or pandering to the support to look the new messiah ?.

Personally I think that Ticketus will get their money from the club itself after a hefty court proceeding.

Found this on Follow Follow.....

''It's an all or nothing whilst I feel sorry for Ross County we are trying to bring the SPL & SFA to it's knees the only way to do that is by punishing all their memebers not being selective''

Haha...Don't say you weren't warned...To your knees i tell you to your knees.. :lol:

What will the Highland Rangers fans do next season? They were devastated when we got relegated and they had no football matches to attend now there will be at least 3 matches they could attend but can't because the rest of the Berz will call them scabs.

Has the few weeks for the FTT announcement not turned into a few months?

I wonder why the delay.

The SPL will do nothing about that aspect until the result is in on the BTC.

THEN, SHTF time.

If they don't croak before then.

QUESTION

what would you prefer

they die monday morning

OR

they are "saved" by green , cva etc etc but then soon afterward hmrc are found to have won the big tax case green & co cant afford it and liquidation begins

i would opt for #2 personally the feeling would be like going down 1-0 in the 89th min and picking up the victorylaugh.gif

Season tickets to sell in the next couple of weeks ;)

Really must buy one. The staff in the ticket office must be bored rigid, so anything to help makes their lives just a wee bit more exciting.

Can I just check on a few things first.

Where will the home games be played?

What players will be in the team/squad?

What league (if any) will Rangers be playing in?

Edited by thelegendthatis