Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had to leave this glorious threads for a couple of days there to sit exams and get drunk and for the first time it's reached the stage that I can't catch up. So has anything happened since the SFA's wonderful announcement on Wednesday except for a lot of trolling? Are they any nearer to death than they were on Wednesday night?

Lots of rumours flying about Celtic forums that Mark Dalys BBC doc will expose ebts duel contracts & minty murray hacking Fergus McCanns phone regarding transfers etc.

If theres any truth or proof in the last accusation of phone hacking then the cheats should face instant expulsion, lower than a snakes belly ph34r.gif

Bit of caution needed with that phone-hacking story, I reckon. Sounds suspiciously like the News of the World story, could just be some walloper on KDS speculating, getting turned into a fact.

That said, pretty much all of the allegations swirling around Ibrox have turned out to be true - non-payment of tax, dual contracts etc. If it turned out Minty was having journalists bumped off, I wouldn't be 100% surprised.

Oh Christ: "It is curious Lloyds have never made this claim before, as they have long been aware of Manus Joseph Fullerton being mentioned in LeggoLand. " blink.gif

Because in the middle of a global financial crisis and stuck integrating the wreckage of HBOS the top priority of an institution such as Lloyd's should have been to IMMEDiATELY turn to the DERANGED RANTING of LEGGOLAND even before checking the FT or Bloomberg. As for the accusations of money laundering, I COULDN'T POSSIBLY COMMENT, except to point out that anti-money laundering know your customer rules generally focus on customers of the banks - ie depositors or borrowers, not people paying off the debts of third parties as part of a takeover.

Quality of chat on here has dropped since this newsuper-silent takeover bid started. Even Fat Sally has been subdued.

It's also coincided with more green bigots joining in.

alex thomson@alextomoNeil Doncaster: update on SPL player registration inquiry expected soon

alex thomson@alextomo

SPL boss says inquiry update after tomorrow's board mtg (Monday surely?)

This could really blow the lid off all this and the story could truly go global if all the rumors are true.

If there is evidence of law breaking it's ridiculous they are allowed to sit on it for the sake of a tv programme, especially as it's our good old tax funded, public service broadcaster. It's been trailed often enough so it's no secret. The authorities should have been into the BBC straight away and acting on any information

alex thomson@alextomoNeil Doncaster: update on SPL player registration inquiry expected soon

alex thomson@alextomo

SPL boss says inquiry update after tomorrow's board mtg (Monday surely?)

And after the Cup Final of course. Maybe co-incidence. Maybe not.

I had to leave this glorious threads for a couple of days there to sit exams and get drunk and for the first time it's reached the stage that I can't catch up. So has anything happened since the SFA's wonderful announcement on Wednesday except for a lot of trolling? Are they any nearer to death than they were on Wednesday night?

i missed this thread for approximately a week for the same reason and now im passed the point of being able to read it all. kinda annoyed cause i pretty much managed to read it all the way from page 1 to 1000

Alex Thomson and Kerrydale Street are the only ones reporting this...Yep i am really getting worried now...We just need the RangersTaxblog and we will have 'The Holy Trinity' of truth and justice :rolleyes:

To think some reporting this have laughed at equally absurd rumours from RangersMedia .... Different Cheeks of the same arse.

Oh Christ: "It is curious Lloyds have never made this claim before, as they have long been aware of Manus Joseph Fullerton being mentioned in LeggoLand. " blink.gif

Because in the middle of a global financial crisis and stuck integrating the wreckage of HBOS the top priority of an institution such as Lloyd's should have been to IMMEDiATELY turn to the DERANGED RANTING of LEGGOLAND even before checking the FT or Bloomberg. As for the accusations of money laundering, I COULDN'T POSSIBLY COMMENT, except to point out that anti-money laundering know your customer rules generally focus on customers of the banks - ie depositors or borrowers, not people paying off the debts of third parties as part of a takeover.

Errr....naw actually.

My good wife works in anti-money laundering for **cough** a private banking arm of a well known bank wink.gif

ALL financial transactions are subject to scrutiny, depending on certain criteria. There are not necessarily financial thresholds - it's mostly (but not exclusively) about the funding and its' traceability, frequency of transfer as well as source and destination.....

HTHcool.gif

Edited by GreenockRover

Alex Thomson and Kerrydale Street are the only ones reporting this...Yep i am really getting worried now...We just need the RangersTaxblog and we will have 'The Holy Trinity' of truth and justice :rolleyes:

To think some reporting this have laughed at equally absurd rumours from RangersMedia .... Different Cheeks of the same arse.

Err yes, a respected Channel 4 news journalist is as credible as your average RM knuckle-dragging troglodyte. How utterly rattled you are. :lol:

Edited by vikingTON

Errr....naw actually.

My good wife works in anti-money laundering for **cough** a private banking arm of a well known bank wink.gif

ALL financial transactions are subject to scrutiny, depending on certain criteria. There are not necessarily financial thresholds - it's mostly (but not exclusively) about the funding and its' traceability, frequency of transfer as well as source and destination.....

HTHcool.gif

SOF checks are pretty much done for all transactions as you've said.

However, I know that certain things will be turned a blind eye depending on how important the client is (importance=how much money they hold)