Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Actually I found it and here's the link and gimmie a grogger please :D.

Lovely :D

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, I've run out of greenies for the day. You are both preferred creditors however, and will be paid via CVA.

Trust me.

FFS, and you and your ilk have the cheek to talk about the Rangers fans adopting the big boy did it and ran away approach.

This ranks alongside the drivel spouted over on Rangers Media on the delusional deflection scale.

I'm not blaming anyone for the bigots at the OF ,,except the bigots themselves ,,,but what I do take issue with is diddly fans pretending to take the moral high ground over them while their clubs themselves ,like the media and the authorities ( until recent years) turned a blind eye to it because it pays well,

If there was a clubs support in Scotland that went to away ground singing racist songs against blacks for 90 mins , I've no doubt fans and directors would be pretty vocal in their disgust and even pro active in doing something , but because it's sectarianism it's ...oh well who cares ,

All it takes for evil to triumph is for a few good men to do nothing.

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, I've run out of greenies for the day. You are both preferred creditors however, and will be paid via CVA.

Trust me.

Can I put mine into an EBT?

I'm not a fan of Tom English, but this made me chuckle:

He [Green] says he wants to get a foothold in the Far East. He states that one of his potential investors is from China, an untapped market of 1.78 billion people. This stuff is as old as the hills. If Green thinks he can break China – or even get a tiny slice of the action over there – then he had better get in the queue behind the big guns of European football, all of whom are lining up to sell themselves. Barcelona have Lionel Messi as a marketing tool. Real Madrid have Ronaldo. Manchester United have Wayne Rooney and Manchester City have Sergio Aguero. Rangers have Steven Naismith – for now.

Article Source

A year ago a big talker spoke about making Ayr United big in the Far East. In 2012 our nearest connection to the Far East will be Arbroath. Here is what was said.

Bodog's PR guru Ed Pownall has been stunned by the interest in Ayr United, before the website has even been launched.

He said: "We are very excited about the concept of Ayr becoming people's second team and that can only grow and grow. To people outside of Europe, to people outside of English speaking countries.

"We have a lot of presence in Asia and the viewing figures and following for football there just blows your head off compared to anything in Europe or anywhere else.

"That's what we are going to try and build for Ayr United and it has already been too successful and beaten its target.

"The launch is now so we are quite confused as to how that has happened.

"Figures in Asia are eye watering and if we can bring a fraction of that interest over here it will be job well done for everybody.

"They love their football and not just the Premiership. We can make Ayr United the team to follow."

Thanks guys!

Trust me.

I'll take mine in shares a £1 worth which is about 83 percent by a CVA :D.

Just watched the documentary again. Incredibly accurate, considering what's followed. Brilliant stuff. I'm now even more excited about the Wednesday's documentary :lol:

Yeah just caught the first ten minutes, really very funny in hindsight. This was what got the BBC so much hastle from the rangers fans first time round.

Now they just call them Yorkshire terriers or something, was real head in the sand stuff. biggrin.gif

Rangers already tried to break into the Chinese & Australian market years ago, remember the link up with Shenzhen, who not surprising played in bright orange

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/3594763.stm

This was back in 2004 when they had a decent team and done not bad in Europe, they have no chance of "breaking" any markets now

225px-Rangers_Shenzhen.jpg

Rangers already tried to break into the Chinese & Australian market years ago, remember the link up with Shenzhen, who not surprising played in bright orange

http://news.bbc.co.u...ers/3594763.stm

This was back in 2004 when they had a decent team and done not bad in Europe, they have no chance of "breaking" any markets now

225px-Rangers_Shenzhen.jpg

kappa-00-01-northern-spirit-home-shirt.gif

I know when they took over the Northern Spirit in Australia that most fans walked away because the main supporter base was Italian and Yugoslav catholics...

Then again the A-League was set up to get rid of sectarianism and all the ethnic origins of clubs.

A year ago a big talker spoke about making Ayr United big in the Far East. In 2012 our nearest connection to the Far East will be Arbroath. Here is what was said.

Bodog's PR guru Ed Pownall has been stunned by the interest in Ayr United, before the website has even been launched.

He said: "We are very excited about the concept of Ayr becoming people's second team and that can only grow and grow. To people outside of Europe, to people outside of English speaking countries.

"We have a lot of presence in Asia and the viewing figures and following for football there just blows your head off compared to anything in Europe or anywhere else.

"That's what we are going to try and build for Ayr United and it has already been too successful and beaten its target.

"Figures in Asia are eye watering and if we can bring a fraction of that interest over here it will be job well done for everybody.

"They love their football and not just the Premiership. We can make Ayr United the team to follow."

I live in the far east (not dunbar),most people i speak to don"t know where Scotland is, there is little or no Scottish football shown on tv,France,Germany,italy,spain and of course the EPL.There is no chance of any Scottish team making a bundle.ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

I live in the far east (not dunbar),most people i speak to don"t know where Scotland is, there is little or no Scottish football shown on tv,France,Germany,italy,spain and of course the EPL.There is no chance of any Scottish team making a bundle.ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

ERM ! have you actually thought about that properly ?.

ERM, yes, I have actually!

The rivalry between the Auld Firm ain't just about sectarianism it's just plain all out RIVALRY being our closest neighbours most times.

No, its just about sectarianism.

Partick Thistle & St. Mirren are closer to Ibrox than Parkhead.

And suppose if the Celtic slowly died Cap'n you would just turn your attention to the Edinburgh sides spouting the same bile towards them as you do to the old firm.The Edinburgh 2 would be the likely successors and the lack of success at St Mirren would make you hate them as much as they would dominate Scottish football as the old firm has.

The Edinburgh duo don't exploit sectarianism so I have no problem with them.

What's needed is League Reconstruction to provide a fair playing field ...

What we need is to get shot of the Old Firm!

So if the old firm died Cap'n who's next on your list to die till St Mirren are the dominant team in Scotland then you will know how it feels to have your club most hated of all.

The only 2 clubs on the list are the Old Firm.

Dave King and the various references to a P&B book has made me think we need to start mapping this out:

Volume I: The Fellowship Of The Diddy Supporters

Volume II: The Two Administrators

Volume III: The Return Of Dave King

Orc, Mordor and Gollum responses welcome. :D

Can I have the film rights? Then we could continue the series with;

Volume IV: The Revenge of Sir David

Volume V: Duff & Phelps Ride Again

Volume VI: Abott & Costello Meet the Liquidator

Just catching up on the 1139 pages of hilarity.

Now the question I pose is: when is the next deadline? Is it the SPL on the 30th May or do we have one before then?

I honestly cannot remember as I have been lost with the nimber of deadlines, final deadlines, this is it deadlines, postponements

and the SPL saying holy feck we cant make a decision since Kaiser Bill (Miller) wants to postpone for a bit. Then he bails out.

Is it the SPL decision on the 30th May thats next or do we have something else from H&D to wait breathlessley for?