Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic are terrorist glorifiers who many choose to support Ireland over Scotland. They are truely Scotlands shame.

That's even Celtic boys club events and the evil rodent that is Neil Lennon.

Hth.

What an absolute fucking mess of a post :lol:

If you think that our financial imprudence (bad as it is) is the most shameful thing in Scottish football then God help you.

Financial imprudence ffs.

Carlsberg don't do understatements.....

Wouldn't expect you to own up. (and for the record I am a Protestant, before you use the Catholic angle)

Besides you like to label yourselves as the biggest club in Scotland when you are not ...

Who cares what Religion you are...Did you go to Church at the weekend? Last Weeknd? Last Month?

Just for the record i am an athiest but in your warped mind that would a Protestant Athiest :rolleyes:

If you think that our financial imprudence (bad as it is) is the most shameful thing in Scottish football then God help you.

I agree.

The bigoted, hate-laced bile spouted by a sizeable proportion of the mouth-breathing followers of your tawdry club, and by your equally culpable single-celled brethren across Glasgow, is the most shameful thing.

Your cheating runs it pretty close, though.

Edited by Drooper

Wish all these pish OF fans would just f**k right off with their proddy/irish/catholic shite, the sooner both them die a death or f**k off the better off this nation will be.

Let Celtic go and base themselves in Dublin if they're so proud to be Irish, can't be that proud if they insist on being here. Rangers are just a joke, nobody wants them.

Rant over, are Rangers not dead yet ?

There you have your typical ***.

I am Scottish and I support Scotland. No doubt Irish fans of the 'Tic' support Ireland.

We sign Protestants ... you have the odd token appeasement.

No wonder Celtic have loyal fans all over the world.

No wonder we found backers in our hour of need ....

Think on ....

Hail Hail v We arra the peeple .. no contest !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'Mon Henriks Tongue...Defend this nutcase.. ;)

I think if you open your eyes you'll find out it is not just financial imprudence,remember the SFA said it was as close to match fixing as you can get ! CHEATING !.Wasn't just busting the bank to get a player or two,more like fixing the finances for years to achieve more than the club could actually afford ! legally !.By inflating their income they have forced the other clubs to effectively get into debt to be just about able to compete with Rangers.

Rangers have robbed the other clubs of money essentially bottom line.

Rangers have brought the whole of Scottish football to the point were other teams may fold over financially if your club gets liquidated.Now that in itself is the most shameful thing to happen to Scottish football disregarding the Manchester riots.

Now there are rumours circulating that make a complete shambles of footballing integrity and fairness attached to your club ,,,, not anyone else's club just Rangers.

Financial imprudence my erse more like a corrupt club that got caught cheating and is defending itself with "if we go down your all coming with us".

Guest Kincardine

Wouldn't expect you to own up.

I did own up. Our financial fiasco is not the biggest shame in Scottish football. Which bit of that don't you grasp?

(and for the record I am a Protestant, before you use the Catholic angle)

I never read The Record and the idea that I use any Catholic angle is utterly risable.

There you have it in a nutshell why the rest of us can't be arsed with the Old Firm. Take your whataboutery to the c***s v c***s thread. That's why it is there so the rest of us don't have to put up with your pish.

The Old Firm - Scotland's Shame

Celtic are terrorist glorifiers who many choose to support Ireland over Scotland. They are truely Scotlands shame.

I think you'll find that it is an element of the support and FECK ALL to do with me,so don't paint me with your tarnished brush.

FYI .... I have never been to an Ireland game but been to plenty of Scotland's games.

Guest Kincardine

Financial imprudence my erse more like a corrupt club that got caught cheating and is defending itself with "if we go down your all coming with us".

I'm not disagreeing and I'm not justifying our imprudence.

I'm taking issue with 'biggest shame'.

Hope one day you'll learn to read and comprehend.