Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This could be hopeful. He seems to be saying that the SPL will be able to treat any Cheating Tax Dodgers FC newco as a new case under these rules. Therefore the SPL will be able to impose any of the 18 new sanctions available to them when/if CTD FC apply as a newco.

There are two caveats though. Firstly, it's the Cockwomble, so I don't actually believe a word he says. Secondly the 18 brand new, shiny sanctions could include a hard stare and a 'gonnae no do that again pal'.

It had the added bonus of pissing off Green, who doesn't want to put his money where his mouth is until he knows exactly what sanctions he's dealing with.

Sorry, back on topic again now after my second coffee........

Araminta mentioned this earlier but are we expecting a statement on the dual contracts investigation today, or is that just a rumour?

It really would be a lovely end to the week to have that news today and the SFA announce tomorrow something else. That would set the weekend up nicely. I can dream can't I?

But they are Rangers, a worldwide brand, one of the biggest teams on the planet! Surely sides like Madrid would be lining up to play friendlies with them all season long, & will pay heavily for the privelege? Rangers can become the Harlem Globetrotters of football! :lol:

The Hardup Globetrotters?

Coat, etc...

I've been curious about Mad Vlad's silence over recent events in Govan. It seems he's been busy elsewhere..

In a statement, Montreal police said their investigation had led them to an apartment close to where the torso was found in a pile of rubbish.

The apartment was searched while a forensics team was asked to analyse "elements of the scene", according to a police statement.

Montreal police told the BBC that the apartment belonged to Mr Magnotta. The Montreal Gazette reported that a mattress inside was "stained with blood".

Investigators also believe they have a video of the crime, Canadian media report.

Mr Magnotta has not been arrested and is wanted under a Canada-wide warrant.

He is also known as Eric Clinton Newman and Vladimir Romanov.

"He is our number one suspect," Commander Ian Lafreniere of the Montreal police told reporters. "The suspect and victim knew each other."

My link

I know you're taking the piss here but for the avoidance of all doubt, if suspended Rangers wouldn't be able to play another side in the UEFA family even in friendlies, from Real Madrid to Forres Mechanics.

Rangers seem to have put the tribunal in a position where they have no choice but to suspend them. Somehow I can't see it happening though, they'll wimp out.

That's quite interesting, I wasn't aware that they'd be unable to play other UEFA teams. But the fertile grounds of North America & East Asia would still be open to them? Hopefully on condition that they never return to Scotland.

That's quite interesting, I wasn't aware that they'd be unable to play other UEFA teams. But the fertile grounds of North America & East Asia would still be open to them? Hopefully on condition that they never return to Scotland.

The Govan AnywherebutEurope Trotters.

Catchy ring to it.

I've thought up a fun new game.

Six degrees of separation (from the pernicious influence of the Holy Roman Catholic Church).

Think of your favourite blue-nose, then try and link them in as few steps as possible to the Celtic cause, then forward to RangersMedia / Leggoland / D+P for scrutiny.

I'll start with Ally McCoist...

1. Ally McCoist was a panellist on the popular BBC quiz-show, "A Question of Sport".
  2. Sue Barker is the presenter of the show
  3. Sue Barker used to be in a relationship with Cliff Richard
  4. Cliff Richard's property manager is John McElynn, a former Catholic Priest.

Ergo, Ally McCoist is dirty papist / tarrier / Catholic apologist.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7787958/Smith-out-of-Reds-running

"Former Rangers director of football Smith was also in the frame for the role at Liverpool, but his adviser, Jonathan Hope, has confirmed the ex Scottish Football Association chief executive has ruled out a switch to Anfield and is considering several offers from abroad."

Presumably "several offers" from countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the UK ?

(As if Liverpool would give a buffoon like Wiggy the time of day anyway.)

Nice to see Hughie Green squealing like a stuck pig now - "Please gaunnae talk to me Stewart, gaunnae please ?"

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

What's the chances of the Cockwomble announcing soon...'We investigated the dual contracts and decided there wasn't enough actual evidence to do anything about it.'

'Project William'

:o:huh::o

Surely you cannot agree in advance the length and cost of an administration as the court appoints on behalf of creditors??

But D+P were put in place afore the court appointed one.

I understood that, but as soon as they're appointed administrators by the court, their duty is to creditors rather than the former owner.

craig whyte holds the floating charge so was considered the number one creditor which is why he got to appoint his own administrators.

The CVA states that their fees are now £5.5 million! So either the CVA is wrong or the BBC are right, which is it Paul?

£5.5 million is around 10 times £500,000.

another day at remedial school.:(

I've thought up a fun new game.

Six degrees of separation (from the pernicious influence of the Holy Roman Catholic Church).

Think of your favourite blue-nose, then try and link them in as few steps as possible to the Celtic cause, then forward to RangersMedia / Leggoland / D+P for scrutiny.

I'll start with Ally McCoist...

1. Ally McCoist was a panellist on the popular BBC quiz-show, "A Question of Sport".
  2. Sue Barker is the presenter of the show
  3. Sue Barker used to be in a relationship with Cliff Richard
  4. Cliff Richard's property manager is John McElynn, a former Catholic Priest.

Ergo, Ally McCoist is dirty papist / tarrier / Catholic apologist.

EASY MODE: Mo Jo/Kenny Miller

NORMAL MODE: Barry Ferguson

HARD MODE: Walter Smith

What's the chances of the Cockwomble announcing soon...'We investigated the dual contracts and decided there wasn't enough actual evidence to do anything about it.'

High.

2 the employer has to pass that request to the trustees

You know, I think someone mentioned it on here a long time ago, but we dont know who these trustees are. Surely, this information should be transparent and available to the public? Why has no-one in the MSM asked to speak to them?

So the man who doesn't own Rangers wants to talk to the man who won't be on an independent committee determining their sanction.... to ask what exactly?

"Go easy on us... I mean them"

"It's not up to me, it's up to an independent panel"

"Who are they?"

"I can't tell you that, it's a secret"

"We demand to know in the name of transparency"

"But the rules that you, I mean they, agreed to say they should be anonymous"

"Can you not ignore the rules, we're a special case"

"That's what we did before, and you took us to court"

"But WATP"

In other words, bending the rules to Rangers advantage = ok. Bending the rules to Rangers advantage = court case

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7787958/Smith-out-of-Reds-running

"Former Rangers director of football Smith was also in the frame for the role at Liverpool, but his adviser, Jonathan Hope, has confirmed the ex Scottish Football Association chief executive has ruled out a switch to Anfield and is considering several offers from abroad."

Presumably "several offers" from countries that don't have an extradition treaty with the UK ?

Nice to see Hughie Green squealing like a stuck pig now - "Please gaunnae talk to me Stewart, gaunnae please ?"

Thats the guy who was, allegedly, fronting the "take over" of Queens, before they were told to do one. I wouldnt let him advise me on the day of the week

craig whyte holds the floating charge so was considered the number one creditor which is why he got to appoint his own administrators.

£5.5 million is around 10 times £500,000.

another day at remedial school.:(

Around 10 times? Or just a nice round 11 times?