Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the 10 was typo instead of 5. probably because i was thinking about 10 times.

d&p are owed substantially less than £5m.

How do you know what they are/or will ultimately be owed?

What they are owed will be what is indicated on their final 'invoice'.

This is a pretty pointless debate, TBH. I just want them dead.

So today's big revelation is "the SPL got some legal documents."

God this thing moves at a snails pace. Would be nice if it was all done & dusted before the Euros start but sod all chance of that, almost certainly will still be dragging on after the final

18 June.

Okay, 18th June before they have a meeting to decide IF there was any wrong doing.

What's the timeline now, it just seems to be one adjournment, one delay after another, surely they have enough to crucify Rangers as it stands because they HAVE been up to well dodgey practices, there is absolutely no doubt about that.

[/left]

Okay, 18th June before they have a meeting to decide IF there was any wrong doing.

What's the timeline now, it just seems to be one adjournment, one delay after another, surely they have enough to crucify Rangers as it stands because they HAVE been up to well dodgey practices, there is absolutely no doubt about that.

Is the 18th June not the date the fixtures are due? Surely this could be done quicker, nobody is able to plan with this uncertainty.

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamontFull interview with cockwombleNeil Doncaster should appear herehttp://bbc.in/9T0ISn this afternoon

why do they insist on interviewing him, he provides NO answers

If it's that doughnut Brewer asking the questions, Bungcaster will get an easy ride, no question. :angry:

i think we should petition that a word filter is applied to "Neil Doncaster" to come up with Cockwomble

the same way that "John McVeigh is a tit" comes up when you type whatever it is that warrants that

Is the 18th June not the date the fixtures are due? Surely this could be done quicker, nobody is able to plan with this uncertainty.

[/left]

calum, it'll still be going on next year at this rate

[/left]

Well those teams who will definitely be in the SPL next season can plan fine...

Staying with the Seinfeld theme, maybe Rangers in future should follow George Costanza's model and when things aren't working, do the opposite. You know, pay the newspaper bill instead of not paying it; instead of offering £2m for a top Premiership striker like Grant Holt, offer £100 for Darren Mackie; instead of staying at a top Edinburgh hotel before a 3pm kick off against Hearts, stay in Glasgow and get the bus through at noon; don't send two youth teams halfway round the globe to Hong Kong, have a game of world cuppie on the pitch across the road...and of course, don't keep all the staff on the payroll when you enter administration, make some fucking redundancies!

How do you know what they are/or will ultimately be owed?

What they are owed will be what is indicated on their final 'invoice'.

This is a pretty pointless debate, TBH. I just want them dead.

i know roughly what they are owed because it was published in the cva document the other day. i have no idea what they will be owed in the future.

that's why i said 'are owed' rather than 'will be owed'

work mate was telling me he got his letter from parkhead yesterday,asking if he was renewing his season tickets

anybody else telling them to ram it untill this is sorted.:huh: .

me , i'm waiting till the saturday before the season starts to get mine, by then i'll know whether scottish football has sold its soul to the devil