Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It seems that Haudit and Daudit feel that they need to clarify their position further:

Rangers FC (in administration).  Statement by and on behalf of Paul Clark and David  joint administrators.  1.30 p.m. Thursday 30 May 2012.

Further to recent allegations made by the BBC and Mark Daly we are compelled to issue the following statement.  It is a requirement that any media reproduction of this statement is in full and includes the 'Clarification and Interpretation' section included in this statement.

Statement.

1.  At no time prior to after the event were we aware that money raised through Ticketus would be used to finance the takeover at Rangers.

2.  At no time did we agree to cap the administration fee at £500,000.

3.  We are taking legal advice and expect to raise a court action against the BBC and Mark Daly imminently.

Clarification and Interpretation.

1.  We were in a club in Soho snorting coke off an underage Bulgarian hooker's arse.  Who should stroll by but the bold Craig Whyte "Guys" he exclaimed "I have a little deal coming up involving a Scottish football club, a company called Ticketus and a bunch of naive journalists; are you interested?"

2.  Of course we agreed to the cap.  There's an e-mail to prove it.  Anyone who takes our word for this over an e-mail needs urgent psychiatric help.

3.  There is no way we're raising a court action.  The one thing that scares the shit out of us is the idea of appearing in a witness box and being question about or actions since 14 February.

We trust this clarifies the matter and hope we are now given the opportunity to concentrate our efforts on finding a way forward for the football club that is in the best interests of the staff, supporters and creditors spending our money.

Mr. Green: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The person does not respond.)

Mr Green: 'Ello, Mr Whyte?

Mr Whyte: What do you want ?

Mr. Green: I wish to make a complaint!

Mr Whyte: We're closin' for lunch.

Mr. Green: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this club what I purchased not two weeks ago from you.

Mr Whyte: Oh yes, the, uh, the Blue one ..What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Mr. Green: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Mr Whyte: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's in administration.

Mr. Green: Look, matey, I know a dead club when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Mr Whyte: No no he's not dead, he's, he's in administration, Remarkable club, the Gers, Beautiful history!

Mr. Green: The history don't matter - It's stone dead.

Mr Whyte: Nononono, no, no! 'admin, just some technical hitches!

Mr. Green: All right then, - sort them! .. I'llget right on it ... you'll seee quick phone call to the SFA and we'll get a meeting sorted ...

(Mr Whyte makes the call)

Mr Whyte: Sorted !

Mr. Green: No, you didn't he told you to f**k OFF !

Mr Whyte: never did!!

Mr. Green: Yes, he did!

Mr Whyte: He never, never did anything...

Mr. Green: (yelling and creaming) 'ELLO Whyte !!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! You teying to fucking wind me up !!

(Takes the paper out and shows him the headlines)

Mr. Green: Now that's what I call a dead club ...

Mr Whyte: No, no.....No, 'rumours - they are all biased!

Mr. Green: BIASED!!?

Mr Whyte: Yeah! You know biased, these oily b*****ds never liked me.

Mr. Green: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That club is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it you gave me the nod it was all sorted with HMRC .

Mr Whyte: Well, they are ,.. mmmh ... ahhh what's the term ... probably looking for a wee payment

Mr. Green: Wee f***** payment ... What kind of talk is that?,

Mr Whyte: HMRC .. we never pay em .. no need ... they do diddly squat .

Mr. Green: Look, I took the liberty of examining those accounts and some of it looks well dodgy ... and I discovered the only reason that it

(pause)

Mr Whyte: Well, o'course it was in trouble , but nothing serious .. nothing that getting rid of the debt will not sort ...

Mr. Green: "DEBT .. what about the SPL and SFA .. you've fucked them right off with that court malarkey ,. It dead you c**t ... uit's bleedin' demised!

Mr Whyte: No no! '.. I jsut spoke to them it's being sorted ... would I lie to you Charlie ... come on ...

Mr. Green: 'It's fucking dead ... I want another one it's met it's maker! 'It;s a stiff! Bereft of life, 'RIP , if you hadn't fucked we'd have gone down in history as the saviours but now ... it's over ,., RFC has kicked the bucket, 'they've shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-CLUB!!

(pause)

Mr Whyte: Well, I'd better replace it, then. (makes somes calls) Sorry squire, I've phoned around and uh, we're right out of football clubs ..

Mr. Green: I see. I see, I get the picture.

Mr Whyte: I,ve got a curling team ..

(pause)

Mr. Green: Can they play football ?

Mr Whyte: Nnnnot really.

Mr. Green: WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?

Mr Whyte: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet)

Mr. Green: Well.

(pause)

Mr Whyte: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place?

Mr. Green: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure.

Best post for a long time, had tears in my eyes.

ps, what have the SPL ever done for us?

because he would quite rightly tell you to f**k off.

That isn't a reason not to ask the question though.

I'm sure there are loads of us whose ex-employers are never done bugning wads of cash into our bank account a decade after we left the company.

He is just an Uncle Tom apparently but the guy from FIFA(Jim Boyce) is a clear Tarrier and a buddy of Liewell as Celtic played against Cliftonville a few years ago and he supports them. :lol:

Boyce was Cliftonville chairman, if memory serves me right, so is obviously tarrier tainted at the very least. smile.gif