Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe I just know better from years on the First Division board, but Baxter Parp, not really someone whose opinion is worth listening to or acknowledging in any sort of way. Dundee Admin thread was proof of that..

Because i was usually spot on, yes.

You couldn't make this up! Now we have Charles Green in the back page of the Sun saying the SFA along with the Gers need to sit down and have peace talks. Now that they realise the consequences of their actions, they're trying to throw out an olive branch. If the SFA have any balls, they should be telling Green to feck off, and we'll see you back at the tribuneral. Bring some nappies with you, cos you'll need them. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rangers are the epitome of Henry Kissinger's definition of a born again moderate, one that's just run out of ammo.

I dunno, I think technically they could back down, but it's too late to avoid sanctions as a result of it. Perhaps if they backed down now, the punishment for going to the CoS in the first place might not be as severe.

Such as what? Offering to pay the costs of the case the SFA has now been hit for when they haven't two beans to rub together?

They've the sum total of sod all to offer, other than to those members of the SFA and SPL that are Rangers fans and want the rules bent for them and everyone else to get hammered to cover the cost of it.

Shurely not the same Jimmy Bell as this fella?:

Too Short To Riot?

December 11, 2010 by Gordon Johnston

A Rangers fan jailed in the aftermath of the Manchester riots has failed in a cheeky bid to have his twelve month sentence reduced.

Lawyers for 44 year old James Bell from Cumbernauld had argued that the sentence was too severe. They claimed that at 5ft tall and just 8st 7lb he did not present an intimidating figure. But his case was thrown out at London’s Criminal Appeal Court.

http://gordonjohnston.wordpress.com/2010/12/11/too-short-to-riot/

Shurely not the same Jimmy Bell as this fella?:

Too Short To Riot?

December 11, 2010 by Gordon Johnston

A Rangers fan jailed in the aftermath of the Manchester riots has failed in a cheeky bid to have his twelve month sentence reduced.

Lawyers for 44 year old James Bell from Cumbernauld had argued that the sentence was too severe. They claimed that at 5ft tall and just 8st 7lb he did not present an intimidating figure. But his case was thrown out at London's Criminal Appeal Court.

http://gordonjohnsto...-short-to-riot/

don't think so :lol:

If you get suspended from work, you don't have to re-apply for your job once your suspension is lifted.

Whats that got to do with the SFA and Rangers?

who would tell a stranger about your private finances - especially when that stranger is going to print it in his newspaper and leave it online forever more?

no one.

Billy Dodds. Theres one ;)

I've seen him in the dugout hunners of times and wondered who he was, but never wondered enough to actually bother finding out

I was within seconds of posting exactly the same sentiment.

I just assumed he was Archie Knox's nephew, and they failed to move him on when him and Sir Wattie left.

For once I'm thinking positively. Most of us expect a sweep sweep announcement so maybe it's interesting in a 'you didn't expect the SPL to grow a pair did you' kind of way.

c'mon, you know positive thinkings banned on here laugh.gif

I don't have a clue about accountancy, administration, law or liquidation as I've said a couple of times. Some people on here clearly do.

Fair enough, I was being a wee bit tongue in cheek.

Neither have I anyway but we have one thing to be grateful to RFC(IA) for and that's getting some home truths about the game and the business of fitba in Scotland talked about.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">The SPL confirmed that Rangers FC had today provided documentation to the SPL in relation to the SPL’s investigation into EBT payments. The SPL’s legal team will now review and provide an update to the SPL Board at the next SPL Board meeting on 18 June.

rolleyes.gif

oh thats why it wasnt on the headlinesrolleyes.gif

they have only just recieved nnthe doc's

so what has doncaster been doing huh.gif

Certainly wouldn't be piecing together shredded documents.

Cockwomble as Chief Executive ? My arse.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen