Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No8,why is it that if someone agrees with Rangers point of view he has no predjuces,but if the other side of the argument is put forward they have "motives"

Edited by jakedee

There crimes were not 2nd only to match fixing :rolleyes:

They should be fined..and they were. They should be punished but our greatest punishment was having SDM and Whyte owning the club. The shame they have brought upon us will take a lifetime to get over. We as fans are not totally blameless as we maybe should have asked more questions but at the end of the day you expect those in charge to at the very least to act within the law and pay the taxman

Do you think they should be thrown out the game because the Chairman robbed the taxman? I wonder if you would think any other club would deserve to be thrown out of the game for such an offence...I seriously doubt it.

I would think most supporters would have sympathy with any other club who had suffered from such gross mismanagement. It will take the club years to recover from this shambles if they ever do.

That was self-inflicted to the point of masochism. Christ, the streetsweepers in Govan were on OT, there was that much spunk on the stps of Ibrox, ye were cumming in yer pants when Craigie boy walked in.

Have they paid their fine?

And what happened to the "we just want a club" attitude? I personally had a lot of sympathy for fans of Rangers. The club AND the attitude of the fans killed that.

I do just want a club but i am not going to sit back and watch the SFA simply make things up as they go along. Nobody should be happy at the behaviour of the SFA over this.

The punishment is under review so i would think not.

A self confessed celtic goes on the TV and openly lies about Rangers and he gets 1 email that the police are dealing with. While that is regrettable it is nothing compared to what others are experiencing right now

Lord Glennie who has no allegiance to any club and gave an honest judgement has been threatened with 1 in particular promising to 'Shoot to kill'

At the same time we have 3 Rangers players who have been targeted by Racists and have been suffering this abuse for months.

McCoists 17 year old son threatened with death and his only crime is his dad happens to be Rangers manager.

And so on and so on

Blah, blah and blah. Same old tedious whataboutery

Your club is rotten to the core and corrupt at it's very heart. Your support is sectarian and violent. When you die, you won't be missed.

I have spelled it out in simpleton terms for you..If you still cannot grasp why it was discriminatory then i suggest it is you who is 'Thick as shit'

OK you have a go. Why was it discriminatory? And if it was, why did the Good Lord not mention that? It wasn't thrown out because it was discriminatory.

OK you have a go. Why was it discriminatory? And if it was, why did the Good Lord not mention that? It wasn't thrown out because it was discriminatory.

It has been explained and you honestly still don't get it :lol:

You have to be at the wind up

A self confessed celtic goes on the TV and openly lies about Rangers and he gets 1 email that the police are dealing with. While that is regrettable it is nothing compared to what others are experiencing right now

Lord Glennie who has no allegiance to any club and gave an honest judgement has been threatened with 1 in particular promising to 'Shoot to kill'

At the same time we have 3 Rangers players who have been targeted by Racists and have been suffering this abuse for months.

McCoists 17 year old son threatened with death and his only crime is his dad happens to be Rangers manager.

And so on and so on

I'd say that was a pretty good summing up of why we don't really want either half of the OF - cheers for that

1338474252[/url]' post='6290912']

I have spelled it out in simpleton terms for you..If you still cannot grasp why it was discriminatory then i suggest it is you who is 'Thick as shit'

Do you really not understand that from an employees perspective age restrictions that apply to one or more leagues as a whole are different than a sanction applying to one club?

Do you really not understand the implication of your argument for under 19 and under 23 teams? Did you see my post about the Bundesliga?

Have you developed a third "thick as shit" persona?

This is still not a justification as to why you think a cup ban is an appropriate sanction, its an apology and a finger pointing exercise at the 'big boys' which I accept you have offered as an admission of the wrong-doing.

You still haven't offered an explanation as to why you feel the cup ban would be appropriate though, care to actually answer the question this time??

rolleyes.gif

They should be fined..and they were. They should be punished but our greatest punishment was having SDM and Whyte owning the club. The shame they have brought upon us will take a lifetime to get over. We as fans are not totally blameless as we maybe should have asked more questions but at the end of the day you expect those in charge to at the very least to act within the law and pay the taxman

Do you think they should be thrown out the game because the Chairman robbed the taxman? I wonder if you would think any other club would deserve to be thrown out of the game for such an offence...I seriously doubt it.

I would think most supporters would have sympathy with any other club who had suffered from such gross mismanagement. It will take the club years to recover from this shambles if they ever do.

The classic 'A big bad man did it and ran away' defence. Been at least a dozen pages since last seen that one.

Cannot seperate the crimes of the individual they were done with the clubs money in the clubs name.

The fans are suffering for the ongoing wrongs of the club not the indviduals.

The only punishment the this court action has left the SFA is expulsion or suspension. - Congrats to Haudit & Daudit & Green for that.

The judge did not decide it was discriminatory, he decided that the punishment was "unlawful" because it was not available to administer in the SFA rules.

Rangers are currently under a transfer embargo as the result of being in administration. The legality of this is not under question.

They should be fined..and they were. They should be punished but our greatest punishment was having SDM and Whyte owning the club.

Thing is though, Rangers benefitted massively as a result of what they have been charged with, and other clubs in the SPL will lose out still as a result. Bocanegra, Goian, Aluko and Wallace were regulars last season, Whittaker, Davis and McGregor were kept because they were on contracts that were never intended on being fulfilled, and that's just the basics of what not paying your tax bill has managed to get for you.

A fine will not cover the loss in prize money that Motherwell would have got if they'd finished 2nd instead of 3rd. A fine will not pay for what everyone else may have lost out on. A fine won't give fans of the wee teams a chance at seeing their team give the "mighty Rangers" a serious pasting while they were down. A fine is nowhere near sufficient punishment. If Rangers had taken the hit and not spent money on expensive and experienced foreigners, punted Jelavic and just soldiered on with a few seasons of mid table dross while blooding some youngsters and paying your dues, you might have found some good will amongst everyone else in the Scottish game. As it is, you are refusing to accept what is almost universally regarded as a just punishment for your actions.

This is still not a justification as to why you think a cup ban is an appropriate sanction, its an apology and a finger pointing exercise at the 'big boys' which I accept you have offered as an admission of the wrong-doing.

You still haven't offered an explanation as to why you feel the cup ban would be appropriate though, care to actually answer the question this time??

It would be appropriate as it is within the SFAs remit to hand out such a punishment.

I have absolutely no idea Rangers average financial gain from participation in the Scottish Cup but i would think it would be pretty substantial and say a 3 year ban would run into the millions of pounds..if not quite that much it would still be a helluva lot more than any fine they could hand out with loss of crowds,TV money and prize money. The downside would be that teams such as Arbroath would miss out on the chance of making money that could keep them going for years

The fact that you've no shame in continuously trying to justify your disgusting clubs punishment as too severe, suggests you really have no idea of the meaning of shame

In the SPL and debt free next season, will see your horrible bretheren gloating on a scale unseen before

Edited by MONKMAN

You know it's been a bad day in the news for the Rangers when No8 comes on and posts like a premenstrual sow*.

I went to google to check the correct term for a female bear and it seems that Ibrox could have been more aptly nicknamed the piggery than Celtic Park

The judge did not decide it was discriminatory, he decided that the punishment was "unlawful" because it was not available to administer in the SFA rules.

Rangers are currently under a transfer embargo as the result of being in administration. The legality of this is not under question.

The judge was not asked to rule whether he considered it discriminatory..Rangers would have gone to the European court for that ruling

I do just want a club but i am not going to sit back and watch the SFA simply make things up as they go along. Nobody should be happy at the behaviour of the SFA over this.

The punishment is under review so i would think not.

No, the SFA acted shambolically in not knowing their own rule book, that's not in doubt.

So you'll accept Rangers recieving any of the punishments that the rules suggest are appropriate with no tears & no whining then? Such as termination of membership? Nah, of course you won't. Unless Rangers get a slap on the wrist & told not to be naughty again you will seethe because that is what you do.