Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I just realised he is, he must be. Pleading discrimination from the football club with the most discriminatory signing policy ever, pot kettle and black, oh very funny, very, very good. Had me going a bit there.

What discriminatory signing policy? You really shouldn't believe everything you read in the Scottish Press. Rangers have never had a discriminatory signing policy

1 final time.

The 3 foreigner rule was scraped as it went against European Employment laws...The ruling stated that you could sign anybody you wanted from whatever country but could only play 3 foreigners at any one time. So you could employ whoever but 'foreigners' were discriminated against as only 3 could play at any one time.

The SFA ruling was age discriminatory as Rangers could employ anybody they wanted but only players under 18 could be played...This clearly discriminates against players such as Gattuso that wants to join but Rangers wouldn't sign him as the ruling says he is too old to be registered.

Oh, you're gobbling up that pish as well, are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know it's been a bad day in the news for the Rangers when No8 comes on and posts like a premenstrual sow*.

I went to google to check the correct term for a female bear and it seems that Ibrox could have been more aptly nicknamed the piggery than Celtic Park

It's even worse that so many people try to 'debate' with him. Page upon page of nonsense and wasted time.

The best way to get through this thread now is to check if the poster is one of the bigot brothers. If they are just ignore and move onto next post. Saves a load of hassle especially after the night time sessions. The thread has definitely been ruined.

1338475389[/url]' post='6290994']

You missed the point over the 3 foreigners policy?

You missed the point as to why a league wide restriction is different than a sanction on the club? The point about Juniors, under 19s and under 23s?

People are making valid arguments which you refuse to attempt to refute or address while reiterating your original point in quick posts.

I hate to call people pointless waste of a life trolls, but you're bing one.

The fact that you've no shame in continuously trying to justify your disgusting clubs punishment as too severe, suggests you really have no idea of the meaning of shame

To me this could be the attitude that gives me a glimmer of hope. At the start of all this there were many sympathetic to Ranger's plight and receptive to the 'we can't afford to lose them' line of argument. But since February 14th we've witnessed:

- McCoist's outburst

- Sandy Jardine's shite

- an unwillingness amongst their support to accept they've been at it

- a seeming reluctance to cut costs or reduce playing staff

- more interest in keeping players for next year than paying creditors

- fans abusing the SFA panel

- fans abusing Bill Miller

- fans abusing that Sports Lawyer

- and the icing on the cake of taking the SFA to court

Mix that altogether with the extent of their cheating becoming clear over time and a growing discontent amongst other supporters then I am starting to believe that the SPL clubs and the SFA might just do the right thing for once.

I think some people will have shifted from 'we can't afford to lose them' to 'we can't afford to keep them'. Whether it is enough remains to be seen

1 final time.

The 3 foreigner rule was scraped as it went against European Employment laws...The ruling stated that you could sign anybody you wanted from whatever country but could only play 3 foreigners at any one time. So you could employ whoever but 'foreigners' were discriminated against as only 3 could play at any one time.

The SFA ruling was age discriminatory as Rangers could employ anybody they wanted but only players under 18 could be played...This clearly discriminates against players such as Gattuso that wants to join but Rangers wouldn't sign him as the ruling says he is too old to be registered.

come in No8 your time is up!

I may be new,but i am not naive....and so far from what i have seen i think that No8 should take his red,white and blue specs off.

maxx-hd-viper-mlb-sunglasses-rangers.jpg

It is always the other guys fault,your fans were first to rip it to Lennon with his conspiracy theory stories.Seems the shoe is on the other foot now.

1 final time.

Aye, registered as a player. nothing to stop you employing him as, say, a coach.

Oh, you're gobbling up that pish as well, are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you see direct quotes from a player who throughout his career has always said he wanted to finish it all off at Rangers then yep i tend to believe it

1 final time.

Rangers could employ anybody they wanted but only players under 18 could be played...

Rangers could play any player of any age so long as they were registered before the embargo and so long as Rangers complied with the SPLs rule on limiting the number of squad players over the age of 21, oh wait the SPLs under 21 rule must be illegal, why has no-one picked up on this before?

What discriminatory signing policy? You really shouldn't believe everything you read in the Scottish Press. Rangers have never had a discriminatory signing policy

yo've still not directed me towrads that section of the EU Equal Employment statute

Aye, registered as a player. nothing to stop you employing him as, say, a coach.

There was nothing to stop teams in the early 90s employing 'foreigners' but they couldn't play them. You honestly still don't get it do you :lol:

Playing catch up again, that much has happened recently and i'm still a bit confused, especially with the BBC documentary.

Ah mean when David Murray chatted up Johann Lamont you'd think she's have jumped at the chance for her nat-king.

She ain't much of a looker, but maybe she probably thought about the embarrasment of it all if anyone ever found out, or maybe Patsy Kensitt phoned her to tell her it wouldn't be worth it.

Deary me...They could not register players over 18 :rolleyes:

They can actually - only in limited arrangements. Anyone already at the club can be re-registered. Also, IIRC, players away from the club on loan can be registered (albeit do Rangers have any 18+s on loan?).

To me this could be the attitude that gives me a glimmer of hope. At the start of all this there were many sympathetic to Ranger's plight and receptive to the 'we can't afford to lose them' line of argument. But since February 14th we've witnessed:

- McCoist's outburst

- Sandy Jardine's shite

- an unwillingness amongst their support to accept they've been at it

- a seeming reluctance to cut costs or reduce playing staff

- more interest in keeping players for next year than paying creditors

- fans abusing the SFA panel

- fans abusing Bill Miller

- fans abusing that Sports Lawyer

- and the icing on the cake of taking the SFA to court

Mix that altogether with the extent of their cheating becoming clear over time and a growing discontent amongst other supporters then I am starting to believe that the SPL clubs and the SFA might just do the right thing for once.

I think some people will have shifted from 'we can't afford to lose them' to 'we can't afford to keep them'. Whether it is enough remains to be seen

Aye, it has gone from "Too Big To Fail" to "Too Broken To Fix".

Deary me...They could not register players over 18 :rolleyes:

That's why it's called a transfer embargo. Just like the one currently in plce on RFC(IA). The argument is you think it's discrimintion while some others don't. Any chance of moving on?

There was nothing to stop teams in the early 90s employing 'foreigners' but they couldn't play them. You honestly still don't get it do you :lol:

Yes, that was correct, but now the law has changed.

Where is that statute you promised me?