Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1338759038[/url]' post='6300580']

I must be the only person that still thinks this is going to be a leniant Scottish Cup ban and an unsanctioned newco straight into the SPL. I may have missed something though, why is everyone so convinced they are humped?

You're not alone, it's more a case of hope for me, hope that bullies and cheats get what they deserve. I'm trying to be optimistic for the first time in my life!

Events in summary as I understand them.

Green has issued grovelling shit filled statement calling for leniency.

SFA issue a quick rebuff stating Rainjurz should have asked for a CAS hearing but instead went greetin' to the CoS.

Green is shitting himself as the SFA choose one of suspension, expulsion or termination of membership.

FIFA is watching the SFA closely as their balls are on the line with participation in International Qualifiers very much at stake.

The SFA won't risk fucking up their own plans for the sake of being 'soft' on Rainjurz.

This is the endgame. Good bye and good riddance ya h*n b*****ds!

Edited by GunnerBairn

I must be the only person that still thinks this is going to be a leniant Scottish Cup ban and an unsanctioned newco straight into the SPL. I may have missed something though, why is everyone so convinced they are humped?

FIFA are pointing a gun at the SFA's head. Also, the offence(s) committed didn't relate to the Scottish Cup, so a ban would be illogical.

Hughie and the gang have pissed the SFA and the tribunal right off.

Its all looking good. Remember last time, we thought the SFA would bottle it and they stood their ground? This is it...death or glory for the blazers.

HMRC has failed in its attempt to over turn the football creditor rule under which English FA members pay their football debts before any other creditors, the BBC reported on Friday 25 May.

link:

http://www.accountin...ule-case/527867

Yes, and UEFA want all football debts paid in full. Its a catch 22 for the Rangers CVA. Pay everyone 3p in the £ and they cant get a license or pay the football debts in full and stuff the rest.

Yes, and UEFA want all football debts paid in full. Its a catch 22 for the Rangers CVA. Pay everyone 3p in the £ and they cant get a license or pay the football debts in full and stuff the rest.

So. If HMRC lost that case, could the SFA now propose to adopt that rule into the articles on Wednesday?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/show-us-the-money.17769614

To be honest I feel sorry for all the reasonable Rangers supporters who see their club being ripped apart by conmen.They seem to be popping up from everywhere to see if they can scam a few quid out of this without actually spending a penny.White certainly picked his administrators with care as they seem to be the biggest wide men of the lot.

Rangers wont exist after Friday as they will have ran out of money.

http://www.heraldsco...-money.17769614

To be honest I feel sorry for all the reasonable Rangers supporters who see their club being ripped apart by conmen.They seem to be popping up from everywhere to see if they can scam a few quid out of this without actually spending a penny.White certainly picked his administrators with care as they seem to be the biggest wide men of the lot.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll both be fine.

What a shame for them, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/show-us-the-money.17769614

For every decent 1 their are 10 orcs.

Pick up a spoon and a big tub of ice cream, things are finally getting meaty here.

I havent seen this written here yet and certainly not by the papers who seem to be missing this fact when the write about the rosy future of the **** but I find this quite amusing.

Lets just assume it all goes rangers way they force through their cva or go Newco and the EBT case doesnt get called.for a while yet. HMRC policy when they have been done out of money by a company who has refused to pay tax is to make the company pay the tax up front for the next year. So green better get finding 10 million!!! That will fairly nuke his war chest.. Oh did I mention that it has to get paid within 30 days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't normally do this but I'll make an exception in your case.

I am a Celtic supporting proddy; brought up in the west of Scotland. I went to the Church of Scotland Sunday school and even joined the Boys Brigade. I was the only Celtic supporter in a school of Rangers supporters. I have had endless grief from both sides of the divide since the very early 1960's - treated with suspicion and hatred in equal measure by fans of both clubs. I am not a bigot. Don't jump to conclusions just because you think they happen to support your own hate filled agenda.

No one likes him, he doesn't care.