Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

see what really bugs me about things like that amorouso interview

i wouldnt mind it as much comming from someone like billy dodds (yes you read right) or that

but amorouso played for 1 team in scotland for a couple of years and that was it

im having a bit of a slow day appologies if you dont get what i mean

What price a 3 month suspension for Der ***. This would cover the transfer window thus preventing any signings, incorporate emission from League Cup ( they start a round earlier this year given they are not in Europe) and possibly throw in a Scottish Cup expulsion for this season also. From a league perspective it would incorporate the first round of SPL fixtures meaning once each team is awarded a 3-0 result for first round of matches all teams would then play the Evils once home & away prior to the split. While I would like to see them hammered with something much tougher an option such as this would allow the SFA to say we suspended them and there remains a degree of fairness across the other clubs in SPL.

Those damned masons have deleted it from the internet already! :angry:

Sally called for transparancy > throw some light on it > illuminate > Illuminati > Masonic :o It is all clear know.

Scot Symon shot the tarrier JFK!

Please tell me this is not so. This really would be beyond a joke. HMRC would have a lot of Questions to answer. How they could accept a CVA would be ludicrous. I just cannot see this being true, that would make Duff & Phelps as guilty and as complicit as Craig Whyte!!!

Its perfectly OK not to pay PAYE while in administration. These should be included in the costs of running the administration process.

However, these costs ( like the D&P admin costs ) are effectively ring fenced when it comes o the CVA and Duff & Duffer have incorrectly added these to debt that the CVA will cover. Effectively, the 5.5 million in the pot for creditors is overstated by the amount of PAYE & NICs due during the period since 14th February.

HMRC are being asked to take a pennies in the pound settlement on a large sum that they have a right to in the same way that D&P have a right to their fees.

D&P have misrepresented the true position in their attempts try to convince creditors that acceptong the CVA is the only way they will get any return. The reality id that the sum of 5.5 million available is overstated by the amount of additional PAYE due to HMRC rendering the CVA offer next to nil ( just like the newco & liquidation scenarios )

HMRC are not stupid. They know this - which is another reason why they wont agree the CVA. Its probably also a fair shout that this wont help D&P's case during the IPA investigation.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

What price a 3 month suspension for Der ***. This would cover the transfer window thus preventing any signings, incorporate emission from League Cup ( they start a round earlier this year given they are not in Europe) and possibly throw in a Scottish Cup expulsion for this season also. From a league perspective it would incorporate the first round of SPL fixtures meaning once each team is awarded a 3-0 result for first round of matches all teams would then play the Evils once home & away prior to the split. While I would like to see them hammered with something much tougher an option such as this would allow the SFA to say we suspended them and there remains a degree of fairness across the other clubs in SPL.

Joined 04/05/12

Team Dundee Utd

All for light sanctions............

shifty.gif

Edited by wunfellaff

Sorry to interupt, not usually on the forum. I don't know if this has been posted before but East of Scotland League posters wondering if it was right that Craig Graham, Chairman of Spartans who was one of the three SFA Appeal Panel members should be allowed to be part of a decision to punish Rangers when his club could benefit from the outcome. Especially now when FIFA allegedly wish the SFA to heavily punish Rangers. If Rangers were expelled this would leave a vacancy which Spartans would apply and possibly gain entry to the SFL as a result. What are the views, please? :huh:

Sorry to interupt, not usually on the forum. I don't know if this has been posted before but East of Scotland League posters wondering if it was right that Craig Graham, Chairman of Spartans who was one of the three SFA Appeal Panel members should be allowed to be part of a decision to punish Rangers when his club could benefit from the outcome. Especially now when FIFA allegedly wish the SFA to heavily punish Rangers. If Rangers were expelled this would leave a vacancy which Spartans would apply and possibly gain entry to the SFL as a result. What are the views, please? :huh:

So who are your big team?

Its perfectly OK not to pay PAYE while in administration. These should be included in the costs of running the administration process.

However, these costs ( like the D&P admin costs ) are effectively ring fenced when it comes o the CVA and Duff & Duffer have incorrectly added these to debt that the CVA will cover. Effectively, the 5.5 million in the pot for creditors is overstated by the amount of PAYE & NICs due during the period since 14th February.

HMRC are being asked to take a pennies in the pound settlement on a large sum that they have a right to in the same way that D&P have a right to their fees.

D&P have misrepresented the true position in their attempts try to convince creditors that acceptong the CVA is the only way they will get any return. The reality id that the sum of 5.5 million available is overstated by the amount of additional PAYE due to HMRC rendering the CVA offer next to nil ( just like the newco & liquidation scenarios )

HMRC are not stupid. They know this - which is another reason why they wont agree the CVA. Its probably also a fair shout that this wont help D&P's case during the IPA investigation.

A great, lucid and credible account - I get now that RTC post you copied accross a few days back

The whole of Scottish football will benefit when that filthy, cheating, sectarian club dies, not just Spartans so we are all Craig Graham.

#SupportSpartansBid

That is pish. It is also the kind of nonsense that discredits everything else you might have to say of the matter. There is enough factual issues in the Rangers clusterfuck to point and laugh at without resorting to stereotypical (and incorrect) pish.

:lol: :lol:

:blink:

1338835091[/url]' post='6302694']

Joined 04/05/12

Team Dundee Utd

All for light sanctions............

shifty.gif

I am far from a place of light sanctions for a team who has cheated all of Scottish football for years and not just the past season the sanctions are applicable to. I am Dundee United through and through and while I would see them sent to the bottom of Div 3 in an instant I just cannot see it happening. I post intermittently on East Football but had hoped that P & B would be more accommodating to differing opinions and view points and not just denounce individuals straight off when offering differing opinions

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

Tell wee Dodsy you've got two scorecards and give him a big wink.....I think he'll know what you mean ;)