Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no way in hell that Rangers should suffer a limited suspension, just give them a points deduction and be done with it if that was the case. Giving them a 3 month (or a quarter or a half season) suspension from the league just fucks everyone about and once again seems to be the tail wagging the dog.

have you cleared you DNS cache?

Nowt to do with that, all our caches dont get buggered at the same time, its at their end.

Back in now.

The server can not find the requested page:

forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1 (port 80)

Works fine here (Englandshire / BT). So either your computer or your provider has an issue.

Personally I would consider it as a bonus that RM was not available.

Nowt to do with that, all our caches dont get buggered at the same time, its at their end.

Back in now.

it told me to do that ths morning and worked then - I believe it happens when machines store the error page and begin defaulting to it.

it told me to do that ths morning and worked then - I believe it happens when machines store the error page and begin defaulting to it.

quite possibly, though all of us failing to access at the same time doesn't seem right.

I couldn't get on this morning and 20 mins ago, refreshed every few mins and sound.

YAS Got on the page :lol:

Read the Alex MacDonald JJB tour thread.................hilarious post:

"I tred to catch him when he was in JJB sports in Irvine mall last week.

JJB sports c***s woulnae let me in the shop though.

Said I was still barred for alleged shoplifting years ago.

Was never ever proven"

:lol:

Edited by Claymores

One of the first things D&P will have done ( ok, correction - SHOULD have done ) was to have "Time To Pay" discussions with HMRC. This takes the financial pressure off while they prepare the CVA. HMRC are reasonable to deal with as long as you keep them informed and liabilities during the admin process are treated as costs of the administration process. HMRC effectively have secured status on liabilities accumulated during this period

ok.

but your claim about them sticking the tax bill from the admin period into the creditor's list doesn't ring true.

the creditor's list only contains debts ran up before the admin period commenced.

Edited by T_S_A_R

From the Why are we hated in Scotland thread on Rangers media.

Because:

Fact:

1- We're better than everyone else, and always have been.

2- We command the press and dominate the news in times good or bad because of how huge we are.

Fiction:

1- We're all racist and sectarian bigots. Down to the last child.

2- We are all English

3- We are all directly related to Edward I

4- We killed William Wallace. Down to the last child.

5- We don't pump weans.

6- We don't go on about our European cup like it was won last year against Barcelona.

:lol:

Sorry to interupt, not usually on the forum. I don't know if this has been posted before but East of Scotland League posters wondering if it was right that Craig Graham, Chairman of Spartans who was one of the three SFA Appeal Panel members should be allowed to be part of a decision to punish Rangers when his club could benefit from the outcome. Especially now when FIFA allegedly wish the SFA to heavily punish Rangers. If Rangers were expelled this would leave a vacancy which Spartans would apply and possibly gain entry to the SFL as a result. What are the views, please? :huh:

All clubs would benefit should Rangers be expelled.

ok.

but your claim about them sticking the tax bill from the admin period into the creditor's list doesn't ring true.

the creditor's list only contains debts ran up before the admin period commenced.

I don't see how you can glibly claim that without further proof - you seem to be making that assertion up.

Several analysts have said the CVA appears to have been manipulated with the £3m unexplained new liability.dropped-in as additional debt so as not to appear as a ring-fenced 100% liability from the Administration period.

What P&B said has not only come from internet contributors, but was also alluded to by the Insolvency Expert on Newsnight Scotland who suggested that the apparent 9p in the £ looked more like nothing when the figures were recast as she felt they should properly be.

Edited by Claymores