Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh, I'll have a stab at this one then. You're implying that any panel the SFA use won't be impartial in your favour which in itself negates your points. I'm sure if it were Jimmy Nicholl, Donald Findlay and Campbell Ogilvie......

Have a green thing. You do realise when the P&B book is published this post will be a chapter on its own. :P

I read it that the modification, signed today by Paul Clark, was confirmation that HMRC had pushed for BDO and that's now cast in stone.

could this put a spanner in the works of Whyte/Green & Duff&Phelps' "Newco via liquidation" plan ? cool.gif

could this put a spanner in the works of Whyte/Green & Duff&Phelps' "Newco via liquidation" plan ? cool.gif

That was the implication of the article. It's certainly seemed to stick out like a 'have your cake and eat it' scenario for Green.

I'd still be surprised if he doesn't come out of this a wealthier man.

That was the implication of the article. It's certainly seemed to stick out like a 'have your cake and eat it' scenario for Green.

They (BDO) may insist upon gaining a truer value for money with regard the sale of Ibrox & Murray Park (£5.5m to Green / £100m on the Balance sheet valuation)

On what grounds, David?

"deliberate non-disclosure by David Murray of transactions that he had committed to on behalf of the club that were both risky and to the sole advantage of the Murray Group"

(edited from 2 separate Tweets by Alistair Lamont)

If by all accounts he's only actually putting up £200k of his own money then it shouldn't really be too much of a problem, unless of course he's been taking economic tips from Mikey Carroll.

post-39767-0-87500600-1339084110_thumb.j

Edited by blanco

I see Dave King wants his money back:-

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Dave King also says he's making a claim against club for the full amount of his investment, based on "deliberate non-disclosure by David...

I see Dave King wants his money back:-

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Dave King also says he's making a claim against club for the full amount of his investment, based on "deliberate non-disclosure by David...

Getting called crooked by Dave King - pot / kettle / black

I tried to greeny your one but I've got the usual pie and bovril quota embargo going on.

Off to the Court of Session without delay - they'll sort it for you.

ETA: Too late was the cry, too late.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont Dave King calls for Rangers fans to oppose Charles Green's CVA

Dave King has always been in the background. Not got much to go on but i have always had a feeling he would be the man who would end up with control of the club. He would be my preferred bidder and the man to take the club forward