Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have a green thing. You do realise when the P&B book is published this post will be a chapter on its own. :P

I know, if you thought the schooldays were bad, just wait until they go to borstal.......I think I have a title for that one somewhere too....tongue.gif

Dave King has always been in the background. Not got much to go on but i have always had a feeling he would be the man who would end up with control of the club. He would be my preferred bidder and the man to take the club forward

Short quiz: Is No 8

a. Pissed

b. Stupid

c. Both

I would suggest he's taking the piss but previous posts suggest he's not clever enough for that.

To be fair though, there are only 44 of them.

Given No 8's blinkers problem he might have missed them.

BTW, haven't looked at that in a while. Some of the figures are STAGGERING!

No wonder they had to cheat the tax payer to afford that kind of 'lifestyle'.

Staggering isn't the word for it! Christiansen £320K for three first team matches (I hope he didn't let in any goals). No wonder Gattuso is desperate to get back to the Rangers. He probably hasn't heard that the cookie jar is now empty. :lol:

Dave King has always been in the background. Not got much to go on but i have always had a feeling he would be the man who would end up with control of the club. He would be my preferred bidder and the man to take the club forward

If due diligence was carried out on King I think he would fall on his arse, because he has dodged paying tax in his native South Africa who are chasing him for hundreds of millions of pounds and as he was part of the last regime at Rangers I doubt he would be seen to be a fit and proper person to be in charge of Rangers.

That should be monumental news as I read it, if it wasn't for one little dubiety at the bottom:

According to documents released last week, in the event of the CVA failing, the consortium is "contractually obliged" to pay £5.5m for the "business and assets" of Rangers, which would be transferred to a completely different business entity, before the existing one is liquidated.

Does it mean that if the CVA fails, D&P get to sell Ibrox & MP and then call in the liquidators? I can't see how that would be allowed. If they are to be liquidated, then surely D&P's role should be over the second the CVA fails.

ETA: Or does this mean that although that was the deal "last week", the deal agreed today with HMRC supercedes that? I sure hope so. £5.5m is scandalous.

Edited by Spain

There is NO legal requirement to repay a loan so the above statement is irrelevant .

I beg to differ and here is the proof that EBT loans should be repaid back.

http://www.thetaxguide.co.uk/employeeinterestfreeloans.html

Quote from the site "This starkly illustrates the benefits of these loans; if the same employee were to take the sum as, for example, a bonus rather than an EBT loan, they would be required to pay income tax at 50% as well as National Insurance Contributions".

The EBT system was designed to avoid expensive bank loan interests,healthcare VAT and so forth and MUST be shown to be paid back somehow even in small installments to show the HMRC that is well and truly a loan or will be seen as a bonus.This is where Rangers are well and truly FCUKED :D.

that's a tad unfair......she'd draw a good crowd if she was being fucked by a donkey in Tijuana cool.gif

Why would you want Ross Tokely to f**k her, and why fly them to Tijuana?

Why would you want Ross Tokely to f**k her, and why fly them to Tijuana?

I can see poor old Rosscoe is going to be as welcome at Victoria Park Stadium as Barrowman was at TCS.

I can see poor old Rosscoe is going to be as welcome at Victoria Park Stadium as Barrowman was at TCS.

Must be time for Barrowman to go back to County again to have another attempt at failing in the SPL. :D

Must be time for Barrowman to go back to County again to have another attempt at failing in the SPL. :D

He has to be the most relegated player in Scotland, Division 3 is the only safe place for him, until we get that pyramid system sorted.