Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am obviously not a director of any of the clubs but the debt is common knowledge. Your own team is the most worrying given the level of debt, income, turnover profit and the fact the owner is a loony and is actively attempting to sell Hearts. Who would want to purchase Hearts?

Charles Green?

The sad realisation for you which you don't seem to comprehend is that it will either be Hearts, Dundee Utd or Kilmarnock that will enter administartion next.:( And then possibly liquidation.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water. Our friends will never die.

We are all Ayrshire !

I am obviously not a director of any of the clubs but the debt is common knowledge. Your own team is the most worrying given the level of debt, income, turnover profit and the fact the owner is a loony and is actively attempting to sell Hearts. Who would want to purchase Hearts?

yer maw?

2:50 in laugh.gif Raging!

Rangers have won more trophies than any other club in the world. i'm not talking about the SPL, i'm talking about european and world success

:lol:

Some fantastic trolling

Immediately after the liquidation, could someone, e.g. The Blue Knights, start a brand new club, call it Rangers and claim the "history"?

Could several different groups try to do likewise?

If the existing Rangers cease to exist, what's to stop something like that?

Sorry if this is a silly question but nothing is clear to me.

Y'ALL CUNTY McFUCK B*STARDS THAT ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS SO YOUR POST IS FIRST ON PAGE 1690 !

FUCKING GIVE IT UP ALRIGHTY WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE :D

AND I'M NOW CONSIDERING GIVING A NEGGY RED DOT FOR THE POST THAT WILL END UP AS FIRST POST ON 1690.

THE HONOUR GOES TO .......

FLORENTINE_POGEN as my browser refreshed on page 1690 when there was only two posts on it.

YOU B*STARDS :P

Don't worry about it HellDude. They are more to be pitied for behaving like the **** than scolded. :D

Immediately after the liquidation, could someone, e.g. The Blue Knights, start a brand new club, call it Rangers and claim the "history"?

Afaik, share would need to be transferred. If not.............tattie :)

Speaking to a few Rangers supporters earlier. One was in full "They wouldn't dare vote against a Newco Rangers" mode.

The other was saying that a Newco could possibly keep the history. Wishful thinking or is there any substance in that?

Stv asked the 'history question' to an SFA spokesman earlier, it is entirely contingent on the SFA specifically approving the

transfer of the oldco's share to the newco. Likewise with the SPL share for SPL titles.

"The viewpoint of the SPL is that all SPL history of Rangers would move to the new company.

That is also similar for the Scottish FA, provided New Rangers were given the current club's membership. "

You make a good point. You could conceivably have Govan Rangers 2012 competing with FC Newco Rangers 2012 etc etc. I'm not aware of any rules which would prevent new start ups as long as they had the capital and business plan to do so, surely.

Once the club is gone, you cant claim its history, See Airdrie United or AFC Wimbledon as examples

You make a good point. You could conceivably have Govan Rangers 2012 competing with FC Newco Rangers 2012 etc etc. I'm not aware of any rules which would prevent new start ups as long as they had the capital and business plan to do so, surely.

TBH, think we might see a few attempt to start 'I Can't Believe Its Not Rangers' as fans factionalise further.

surely we could start a rangers newco thread seems only right

There might be one on the go already, have you looked in the division 3 forum or the juniors forum if the mods are being really pedantic today?

Stv asked the 'history question' to an SFA spokesman earlier, it is entirely contingent on the SFA specifically approving the

transfer of the oldco's share to the newco. Likewise with the SPL share for SPL titles.

"The viewpoint of the SPL is that all SPL history of Rangers would move to the new company.

That is also similar for the Scottish FA, provided New Rangers were given the current club's membership. "

No matter what they say, it would be a new club, no history.

They can't pick and choose what they want to keep from "Rangers", If you want the history, you need to take the debt and the cheating, they are one in the same with Rangers these days.