Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just watched (and facepalmed) the Newsnight interview with Richard Wilson and the Rangers fan last night. Wilson claimed that this was the day no one wanted.

Yea, cheers for that. Rangers fan also claimed that it was not a moral argument to drop to the SFL3. Copious forum posts would suggest otherwise.

I will not be a paying customer at Ibrox next season if they are relegated.

Edited by King Kong Bundy

Listened to Talksport this morning and de Boer spinning the line that the SPL will die without Rangers, as a previous poster said, this is the new myth being propogated by the succulent lamb brigade and other Rangers apologists. So correct me if I am wrong, relegated Dunfermline will have no Rangers, no Celtic and no Sky money. They also have a significant level of debt, so will they die? Will they f*ck!! Other SPL Clubs will take a financial hit but not one that will sink them. For me I would be happy for my club to field a team of amateurs if this ensured that justice for the financial doping that Rangers are clearly guilty of was seen to be done.

As said previously, if the OF are Scottish football which many of the orcs and former players are claiming, why carry on like this with the OF being the driving force of a piss poor 'product'? If it's in desperate need of change then this is the moment to seize it sooner rather than later.

Sorry everyone I have found the mention of the rejected CVA in today's English Sun. It amounted to two sentences, less than the Page 3 Girl's News In Briefs!

The OF really aren't big news outside of Scotland. No one gives a fuck about them.

Rangers season ticket sales suspeneded.

WTF was the point in waiting all this time then 2 days before the creditors meeting sending out the re-newal forms. Waste of time and money. Nobody in their right mind was going to re-new without knowing where we would be playing or even if we would be playing at all.

There is no way i am paying the best part of £600 to watch SFL 3 standard football.

Time to go Mr Green Just pack your bags and leave. Lobby my MP because we haven't been paying our taxes :lol:

He would rather we were in the SPL regardless of the penalties imposed. If anything tells you just how far out of touch he is with the support this is it.

He thinks the support will follow follow regardless. No chance. We have done that for long enough and look where it got us! We will support the team as long as people are honest with us and keep us fully informed. He has failed the support in this respect and we have had enough.

walking away IMO rolleyes.gif

Yet another Traynor article that tries to preach from some higher, more knowledgable and self-righteous ground.

My arse....

His belly button licking of all things OF is beyond sickening, it's actually in danger of bringing sports journalism into disrepute and his "owners" at SMG still see him as worthy because he "incites debate" amongst the masses.

Time for new faces across the Scottish sports media industry.... because you aren't 'reporting' anymore.... your merely spouting your own opinions...... we can all do that.

Having just read Jim Traytor's analysis on what has happened I think that his bosses must sit him down and get him some help.

Like Chico, Traytor has ticked over as a journo for the past 2 decades on the back of what he has been drip fed from Castle Greyskull. He doesnt actually know what to write about if rankers disappear, he is that used to it.

Does his job rely on there being a rankers? Ofcourse it does. As does Chic's. The same goes for Keevins. These guys are the old guard, getting on in years. They sit at their desks waiting for the phone to ring for an exclusive or for an invite along to Ipox or Porkheid. They havent investigated a story in years.

But some of the newer guys on the block now see this as a chance to put the boot in and show the bosses they can get the REAL stories and not just what the clubs want them to print.

I'd love to know what exactly would it have taken rankers to do for Traytor to say that they should be kicked out, and/or punished with everything the SPL/SFA has.

Yet he seems to be an apologist for not only the tax avoidance, etc but also the lies that nearly everyone associated with the club have perpetuated.

Do we hate rankers? Too fuckin' right we do!!! And its not about being envious Mr Traytor. If you want to know exactly why we can't stand them, why not have a phone in on that subject and you will be left in no doubt why.

Oh and while we are at it, a friend of mine a few years ago was organising a charity event for a sick children's hospice. She was auctioning off football stuff she received from local clubs, Thistle, Celtic, Queen's Park, all of which gave generously. Rankers said they couldnt do this as they get so many requests, however if she wishes to purchase a club football.....................!!!! mad.gif

As an aside to that she was also organising a charity football match and asked clubs if she could use their ground for 4 hours on a sunday. Clyde wanted £3000 upfront!!! Fuckers!!!! dry.gif

I've got a great wee marketing idea, i'm sure will be siezed on by all of Scotland's existing league teams' fans. Ii'm going to reproduce today's Daily Ranger and Scottish Scum front pages in credit card-sized format, on either side of one card, then when the ex-RFC fans get shirty about history, just whip out the card "It's offishul, The Record/Sun says so." I'm sure I'll do great stuff on e:bay.

On a different tack, all these walks taking place in July might be best avoided, the music might be funereal rather than brash, and I suspect they might turn into hillwalking expeditions, with berrs looking for high places to throw themselves from.

Remember the signs ..........."Beware of falling Masonry"

Many believe in ying and yang, or that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction..........

12th June1923 - Harry Houdini, while suspended upside down 40 feet above the ground, escaped from a strait jacket.

12th June 2012 - Rangers don't escape. biggrin.gif

I've got a great wee marketing idea, i'm sure will be siezed on by all of Scotland's existing league teams' fans. Ii'm going to reproduce today's Daily Ranger and Scottish Scum front pages in credit card-sized format, on either side of one card, then when the ex-RFC fans get shirty about history, just whip out the card "It's offishul, The Record/Sun says so." I'm sure I'll do great stuff on e:bay.

On a different tack, all these walks taking place in July might be best avoided, the music might be funereal rather than brash, and I suspect they might turn into hillwalking expeditions, with berrs looking for high places to throw themselves from.

Remember the signs ..........."Beware of falling Masonry"

Have you seen the back page of the Scottish Sun? More threats to Scottish fitba

Just read Andy Gormless' headline for his RFC obituary "You can do your worst but you'll NEVER wipe out our history" no arguments here, keep your history it will always be there along with your dead club, confined to the annuls of history.

From ACAS:

"

If you were employed immediately before the transfer (or if you would have been had you not been unfairly dismissed for a reason connected with the transfer) you automatically become an employee of the new employer, unless you object to being transferred and inform either employer. Your continuity of employment is not broken and you keep all the rights and obligations under your contract of employment with your previous employer."

I totally agree they don't have to transfer to newco but don't see how they would be allowed to breach their contract to oldco.

I thought the same thing when I read this several weeks ago but now realise that it is simply badly written. It talks about objecting to transfer and then goes on to mention keeping ones rights. The last sentence, however refers to keeping rights and obligations one had with the previous employer if one transfers to the newco, not staying with the oldco. If you refuse the transfer it means you resign with immediate effect and lose all rights and obligations.

Under EU law it is illegal to buy or sell an employees contract without their permission so Green and H&D are standing on very dodgy ground if they try to impose this on players.

Tbh - I think a lot of SFL fans would swing around to accepting the idea. "Think of the cash"... "give them a fresh start from the bottom"... "foot of the national structure"... "don't give ammo to a pyramid"... etc. etc.

It would be amusing if this happened and the boot was on the other foot for the SFL fans who moan about the "Self Preservation League".

Edited by craigkillie