Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The legendary Sir Walter will save Rangers with Jim McColl s 800 million to fund it.

If anything Jim McColl will be there in an advisory capacity, the guy is a business man and his 800 million or whatever will remain in his pocket!

He bought Weir Pumps for buttons and sold them a few years later making a bundle for himself, there's no money to be made from scottish football so can't see him investing any great deal of money. Rangers fans already drooling at the mention of his name though.

Rangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseNow mainstream media folk. Time to prove that I was wrong about you. Anyone willing to ask Walter these questions on camera?

Expand

5m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseQuestions for Walter: And lastly- were you the Everton and/or Scotland manager at the time? i.e. long after you left RFC employment

Expand

7m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseQuestions for Walter: Can you tell us why those payments were made?

Expand

8m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseQuestions for Walter: Can you tell us when those payments were made?

Expand

9m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseQuestions for Walter: Can you tell us in comprehensive detail about all payments you received through the EBT scheme?

Expand

10m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcaseTime for an enterprising journalist to do his or her job. Let me suggest a couple of questions for the returning hero... (cont)

Expand

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Can Rangers themselves have any say in what happens to them?

What I mean is, if there is a yes vote to stay in SPL but sanctions so brutal that they have absolutely nothing to play for, can they say nah f**k that and take their chances at getting into the SFL somewhere?

well if they are voted in i think thats them fucked in that senario

they can apply to withdraw but i believe they would have to wait 2 years so it would be pointless

jees oot for an hour on the school run and come back ta the news of sir walter gettin involved now. gets more and more complicated each passing day this will just cause even more problems and delays can anyone honestly see the spl or sfl actually starting on time this year especially since the sfa seem too scared to officially pull the trigger on their sorry saga.

jees oot for an hour on the school run and come back ta the news of sir walter gettin involved now. gets more and more complicated each passing day this will just cause even more problems and delays can anyone honestly see the spl or sfl actually starting on time this year especially since the sfa seem too scared to officially pull the trigger on their sorry saga.

I have started and deleted this post about 10 times. Most of you cannot even begin to imagine what the last few months have been like and regardless of whatever team you support or what you have written about myself or my team i genuinely hope not a single one of you ever has to endure it. If you do i hope that in your hour of need i act with humility and understanding after this experience. I only wish more of our supporters had learned something from this whole experience but i fear many will not forgive certain clubs and the supporters of those clubs who have taken so much pleasure in our demise. Maybe posting on here has helped me see both sides and have a better understanding of the situation.

I am struggling to keep my feet on the ground. For Rangers supporters this is everything we have been waiting for...OK we have been made to wait a little longer than we would have hoped for but now we have real Rangers men with experience of the footballing side heading up a consortium of other real Rangers men with the financial clout to get us through this time. People have been wondering why Jim McColl has not stepped forward before now but maybe today we have the answer.

Please Mr Green. I know i have abused you before but please now step aside..take your money and leave. There is absolutely no going back from this.

I might add that i haven't changed my opinion on SFL 3. It is the only fitting punishment and a hard hitting precedence has to be set but with these people behind us The Rangers will be in safe hands.

I am actually so happy i could greet but the kids are here and the slagging i would get is just not worth it.

If you have an ounce of humanity left in you i hope you all want this to go ahead..If this falls through it could tip me over the edge...Of Erskine Bridge!!!

hope all the bears that are getting excited about wattie remember that the S.F.A still have to pick a new punishment for them....

expultion or suspention???

I wonder why Campbell Ogilvie was so desperate to hang on to his post at the SFA instead of doing the decent thing and stepping down due to him being "heavily conflicted".

Now it is clear.

If you have an ounce of humanity left in you i hope you all want this to go ahead..If this falls through it could tip me over the edge...Of Erskine Bridge!!!

Get bent. This is nothing more than corporate fraud from men who are rich, and intend to pay as little as possible.

On behalf of all the creditors, and decent folk in general, I truly hope Zombie Rangers tears itself to pieces

before FIFA and the SFA pour petrol over the remains and set them on fire.

hope all the bears that are getting excited about wattie remember that the S.F.A still have to pick a new punishment for them....

expultion or suspention???

No,neither of those are in the rule book.Suspension and expulsion on the other hand are ;)