Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i've completely lost the plot here, after thinking i had it all sussed out.

have rangers been liquidated or not ?

is the Walter Smith interest for rangers fc as we know it or is it for Greens newco ??

where is Chick young ???

The newco

Green & Co pay £5.5m for the empty husk, offer to sell to Team Cardigan for 200% profit, job done.

Almost.Herald are reporting Smithco offer is £6m. This could be paid to H&D or to Green, if he buys the club for £5.5m, giving him a nice little payday for putting the club into liquidation.

Something smells fishy ... and Im not talking about the contents of Baldricks apple crumble

Now that Green and his cronies have successfully managed to get the club liquidated and the debts suddenly become someone else's problem, Rangers 2012 surely becomes a more attractive proposition? Regardless of whatever punishment gets handed down, there has to be some potential there for a new owner.

Imagine the conversation...'We only now need someone to figurehead us so that the morons fans will welcome us with open arms and the players might stay?

I sniff a shitty plan from day one

Was Wattie not implicated in any EBT wrongdoing?

Could this be the moment that RTC Blogger has been waiting for ? As soon as Sir Wattie of Cardiganshire shows his head above the parapet, he will winch up the Gatling gun ?

I sincerely hope so.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Does anyone else get the urge to be sick when that chunt Dingwall is on TV ? He is typical of the bigotted arrogant fucktards of the Rangers support , every person I know who is a Rangers fas detests the man with a passion. Cant believe that Team Cardigan (thats gotta stick as thier name) will want to be associated with this odious turd of a man.

FFS, now the SPL will have to postpone their meeting again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guaranteed. Doncaster will be seeking clarity.

Steady now.....

Here it comes.....

He's been quiet for a while, but he's back.....

post-11339-0-12467600-1339684388_thumb.j

am i missing something here.....haven't rangers been liquidated ?:unsure:

Back on track....3.30 news saying it's a 6million bid for the NEWCO route and wants Green to step aside

so rangers are deid...unlless someone corrects me

So all these wonderful Rangers men with all their money, they conveniently show up AFTER the liquidation. I can only imagine the bank was so busy that they couldn't get the cash together in time to actually save the club they profess to love.....

Here we go. I've been waxing lyrical for months to folk in work that as soon as rangers become newco, everyone and their granny will be desperate to lay claim to it. I expect the RST, RSA and Blue Knights to formally want in on a new 'fan led' rangers in one way or another, and all we'll get is no resolution in time for the new season due to months of legal wrangling.

The bitter custody battle for the rights to the newco begins here. I feel it will be long, messy, complicated and ultimately devastating for zombie rangers.

I've said for a while that I believed more than 1 newco would spring up here and it could be that is what is happening here

Oh this could be entertaining. We've already got 'The Rangers' and the 'Rangers People's Front' now. Will the Blue Knights reappear too?!

I like the way they keep giving the orcs a slight glimmer of hope every time the heads are down and they're just about to accept it. It's wonderfully sadistic viewing.

Jack Irvine's Skunkworks moves into top gear on the PR front.

Sky threaten to pull plug on SPL deal

The turmoil at Rangers has taken a dramatic new twist with a report claiming that Sky Sports could keep the club in the top flight.

Eurosport 1 hour 59 minutes ago

The Glasgow giants face being thrown into Scotland's Third Division if they head into liquidation and re-form as a new club.

But Sky has a financial gun to the head of the SPL: the Daily Record claims that the broadcaster will pull the plug on its £110 million deal to show Scottish football if Rangers head into the fourth tier.

Sky's deal only makes financial sense because of the immense commercial value of the four Old Firm derbies each season - and it is not prepared to keep the agreement in place for the minimum three seasons it would take Rangers to win promotion back to the SPL.

"No Rangers equals no Sky, unless Gers are back very soon," a source at the broadcaster told the Daily Record. "It's just not going to be commercially worth it if it's going to be any longer than 12 months with no Old Firm league games."

The threat leaves SPL club chiefs in a dilemma: the TV deal is the financial lifeblood of Scottish football, yet the clubs - and particularly their fans - want to see Rangers punished for their woeful mismanagement.

Only eight of the 12 SPL clubs need to vote for relegation to throw Rangers down the leagues, and fans are threatening to boycott their clubs if their chairmen dole out too soft a punishment. Yet the Daily Record claims half of the clubs in the SPL would go out of business without the TV cash.

A date for the SPL's debate, and vote on Rangers' relegation, is set to be scheduled for the next few days with the matter due to be settled by mid-July - and a compromise of a one-division (and therefore probably one-year) relegation looks like the preferred option.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The bombardment from the MSM continues.

Scottish journalism ? No thanks.

Am I being too obvious here;

If Murdoch owned Sky had a serious threat or story about the situation regarding broadcasting of scottish football would they use

A : The Murdoch owned Scottish Sun

B : Its main rival the The Daily Record.

Record runs pro Rangers and Murdoch/Sky/Sun don't care story all in one.

Edited by MEADOWXI

This thread should be two things.

One is a voice for supporters to tell the Scottish footballing authorities and the other SPL clubs that they should be doing the right thing in relation to Rangers and the newco. I'm sure you would agree there's a fairly wide degree of consensus as to what that right thing is.

The second is a celebration that a club that, unfortunately, has a history of bigottry is getting its comeuppance.

There are certain posters on this thread, and you're a prime example, who have been negative about this issue from day 1.

Some people said the SFA would not impose meaningful sanctions - they did.

Some people said the appelate tribunal would reduce the sanction - they didn't.

Some people said the CVA would definitely be accepted - it wasn't.

I was optimistic about all these things and will remain optimistic about the newco being refused entry to the SPL. I ask my fellow diddys to join me.

This thread is called Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's not called Granny Danger's Look At Me, I Only Want To Talk About What I Can Handle Thread - Granny's Approved Chat Only.

I want these b*****ds to die as much as the next person, as long as it's not No.8. I have, however, followed Scottish football long enough to see both sides of the OF continually get away with murder from the SFA and other regulatory authorities so I feel I am entitled to be a tad cynical about anything they are involved in until it is 100% certain, especially when we are talking about wiping one of them off the face of the map.

Some people have got things right. Some people have got things wrong. Some people are living in cloud cuckoo land and in their rush to see Rangers die fail to read things properly or see the real situation. However, I don't jump in screaming and abusing them because I don't agree with them. I'll perhaps put in my own, counter opinion which is normal in discussion, online or otherwise.

As the thread has progressed you have changed from offering some excellent humour and good viewpoints into the self appointed, shouter down of anything daring to not fit in with your perception of acceptable. It's been noticeable it's followed the praise you've rightly got for a lot of your humour. Perhaps that's just coincidence though.

I shall continue to contribute my viewpoints in an All chat here thread and if you don't like them then that's your problem. Continue with your toys out of the pram, playing to the crowd posts. However, what would be preferable would be you realising that we, as well as others, both want exactly the same thing although we differ on our perceptions of the route being taken to get there. You make it hard to believe we are actually on the same side.

If Rangers are finally removed from Scottish football then I shall be going out on one of the biggest celebratory piss ups South Manchester has ever seen. Until then, because I want it to happen so much, I shall remain with my feet on the ground until it is totally confirmed.

There's a difference between negativity and a desire to be realistic GD

Exactly. Thank you.

Could this be the moment that RTC Blogger has been waiting for ? As soon as Sir Wattie of Cardiganshire shows his head above the parapet, he will winch up the Gatling gun ?

I sincerely hope so.

You could be onto something judging by his latest tweet...