Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Pretty damning stuff - although I didnt follow half of it and anyone who says they did is a lair :lol:

Forget the Craig Whyte stuff, despite following every page of this thread, I haven't the faintest idea what is going on in Rangers in general now, and anybody who says they do is definitely a lair! McCoist in or out? Charles Green inventing lies on the spot. Haudit and Daudit basically on the run, Walter fucking Smith leading a consortium. What in gods name is going on here?

"We would call on Mr Green to step aside and allow us to proceed with our deal which is in the best interests of the creditors, the employees, the fans and the various other stakeholders of Rangers Football Club."

Aye, good luck with that one :lol:

I'm sure that shyster would, happily, for a wee contribution to cover all his expenses and time, and a small "consideration" for his involvement so far.

Forget the Craig Whyte stuff, despite following every page of this thread, I haven't the faintest idea what is going on in Rangers in general now, and anybody who says they do is definitely a lair! McCoist in or out? Charles Green inventing lies on the spot. Haudit and Daudit basically on the run, Walter fucking Smith leading a consortium. What in gods name is going on here?

You said you didnt know what was going on!

am i missing something here.....haven't rangers been liquidated ?:unsure:

Not yet.

"However, our overriding objective is to ensure that the stadium, the history and everything else magical about Rangers Football Club is protected and nurtured back to good health and provide a platform for Rangers for generations to come.

It is a great gesture from Walter Smith and co,genuine Rangers people with the true Rangers only interests in taking over the club.

Do fail to see how they will ever get to keep the oldco's history without it still remaining the oldco.There is no way the will be allowed to continue it as it is when the taxman has already liquidated the company.

What a pathetic pantomime. Now we have another undisclosed group of saviours rolling into town. Now we know why Sally might be handing in his notice with ChuckieBoy. Will it be ZombieH*uns 2012 or maybe FUBAR FC or Govanite Thistle ?

Personally, I think Les Fils de Guillaume has a certain cachet.

The only good thing is that it will be a godsend to the guys who make the gifs.

Go to it, chaps.

HMRC have. They refused to allow Duff and Phelps to act as Liquidators and appointed their own choice of firm in their place, and have instructed them to fully investigate Duff and Phelps's role, including, no doubt, the actions of David Grier in helping Whyte buy the club.

Unless you can provide a source for that bit in bold, I'm going to assume you've just made it up.

Now that Green and his cronies have successfully managed to get the club liquidated and the debts suddenly become someone else's problem, Rangers 2012 surely becomes a more attractive proposition? Regardless of whatever punishment gets handed down, there has to be some potential there for a new owner.

Imagine the conversation...'We only now need someone to figurehead us so that the morons fans will welcome us with open arms and the players might stay?

I sniff a shitty plan from day one

Was Wattie not implicated in any EBT wrongdoing?

"None of our group has any desire to own Rangers Football Club but we have put this deal in place to save the Club.

Don't worry Walter, you won't. They're dead after all <_<

So good ol' Uncle Wattie is playing the ah'm a Rainjurs man martyr card?

I'd imagine that Chico Verde will happily step aside now on the basis that that these stand-up guys clearly have the interests of....

Er, interest of what, exactly?

Rangers are history, so what would Walter and Co. be buying here? They aren't saving anything, contrary to his dribblings. Get with the plan, Unc, they're beyond saving. What you are looking to do is steam in and acquire the assets. That's it.

Quit playing the martyr card you hideous insect <_<

i've completely lost the plot here, after thinking i had it all sussed out.

have rangers been liquidated or not ?

is the Walter Smith interest for rangers fc as we know it or is it for Greens newco ??

where is Chick young ???