Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It finally looks like rankers are going to implode.

One of the muppets on thursday night tv said that Watty spearheading this bid was good as he has a lot of clout behind him. (No pun intended)

But again real questions werent asked and answered. What exactly can Walter bring to this takeover and running of the club? As far as I can see all he will do is unite the fans, for a wee while anyway.

And I dont care if the people with the money behind him are "rangers minded". Nobody in their right mind that has built up a business is going to just open his wallet and let the team help themselves so that they can keep all these highly paid players.

Ofcourse right now the fans are saying that they would happily go into the 3rd division, but are they really going to celebrate winning the 3rd division title by a canter whilst celtic fans are enjoying winning the SPL. Remember this is 3 YEARS of not winning anything of note. Rangers fans can't even go losing one game without all hell breaking loose.

And still the rankers love-in continues in the press. The DR saying that Ally isn't walking away now after a former director told him Green wanted him to get to f**k. Why aren't we being told who this director was? And why have the DR used a photo of Sally from months ago instead of now where he is looking like a hobo? And why hasn't the press said to Sally, "So what do you think of your mate Watty coming in with this takeover bid?"

I love Partick Thistle as passionately as any other football fan, but if this was Thistle, and John Lambie came on the tv tomorrow and said he was fronting a takeover bid, I would be absolutely delighted for about 10 mins before reality kicked in and I asked where this money is coming from and why it's taken him so long to do this. The point being that if you asked rankers fans who Watty's backers are they probably couldn't tell you. All they hear and see is Watty saying he has trillionaires backing him.

But, and I think this is what neither the media or rankers 2.0 fans are asking is, how much of their money are they going to put in? Just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean he is going to spunk money at the club. These guys know that they are never going to make a profit out of rankers 2.0 so they will put in the minimum amount they can that will keep the club going. Is there any point in bringing in a £20k a week player on a 3 year contract when he won't be able to help you in europe and a player that is worth £2k a week will win you the league just the same?

Not a single player in the current rankers 1.0 squad will stay with the club if they go to the 3rd division. Not one. And why should they? The fans will moan about loyalty, but let's face it money talks and no player is loyal anymore if he can get a better offer elsewhere no matter how often they kiss the badge. Even Gattuso didn't hang around for very long.

But as they say, karma is a bitch. Rankers 1.0 fans for a few weeks now have been telling every one of us not associated with the great unwashed that we "should be careful what we wish for." Well rankers2.0 fans, now it's your turn.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Whereas I agree with your sentiments Rangersmedia is an open website which anyone can view, putting the photo on there leaves it open to public scrutiny. Most the comments are too harsh, she's no beauty and she's wearing a Rangers top but I wouldn't call her a 10 pinter, 2 maybe ;)

Did you see the other pictures?

I bet she has to fight the urge to chase cars down the street.

From today's Daily Telegraph, by Roddy Forsyth:

"Rangers cannot be incorporated into the fixture list because the Ibrox administrators still hold the club's share in the SPL but have no players and no stadium."

Ha ha. Bit of a drawback, eh?

Full story here

http://www.telegraph...xture-list.html

Is McCoist finally showing his true colours?

"Green described a subsequent meeting with the former Ibrox playing idol as “very productive” and his new chairman, Malcolm Murray, said of McCoist: “He’s vital – like Walter Smith he’s got iconic status. His dream was always to be No for Rangers"

To deal with all replies (on a phone), regardless of what is said on the RM site, and regardless of how open it is, she put the picture up there, not here. She chose to post a picture up on that site, meaning the "fair game" ruling applies. However, not on here. I just don't think thats on. If people are desperate to comment on her, they should go on that site and comment imo.

Oh get a grip, have you seen the state of some of the photos posted on here, lifted from google images? Look at big hoose guy for a start, he only agreed to be shown on Sky News, not P&B. We've hardly filled that fat fvck full of compliments have we?

Did you see the other pictures?

I bet she has to fight the urge to chase cars down the street.

Not seen the other photos but a light switch and good imagination can work wonders for a girl's complexion.

To deal with all replies (on a phone), regardless of what is said on the RM site, and regardless of how open it is, she put the picture up there, not here. She chose to post a picture up on that site, meaning the "fair game" ruling applies. However, not on here. I just don't think thats on. If people are desperate to comment on her, they should go on that site and comment imo.

Have you been to the nsfw forum or the bad club photos thread? Not one pic there is put up by the original person so should we stop commenting? The pictures are in a public domain and the public are commenting. She just has a wider audience than expected.

Oh and the rangers fans callin her gorgeous, I can almost understand. Never seem to see a good looking rangers fan.

Most good looking lassies I have come across (fnar) are either Celtic or hibs

Strange that

People on this thread who visit the GN forum will know xbl is a knob. For people who don't visit the GN forum here's a tip, xbl is a knob.

What's the GN forum? I may have to go troll him.

Not seen the other photos but a light switch and good imagination can work wonders for a girl's complexion.

And earplugs, she looks like she'd have the common weegie woman accent. She'd screech like a banshee just saying hi *shudders*

Is this a woosh? It is the General Nonsense forum. He's better ignored than trolled.

LMAO too early today and had a skinful last night. Brain aint working to full capacity yet.

From today's Daily Telegraph, by Roddy Forsyth:

"Rangers cannot be incorporated into the fixture list because the Ibrox administrators still hold the club’s share in the SPL but have no players and no stadium."

Ha ha. Bit of a drawback, eh?

Full story here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9335076/Rangers-to-be-excluded-from-SPL-fixture-list.html

I think it's referred to as "Primacy of tenure". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kiddy

You just quoted it yourself,John Hall sold to Ballantyne.so if they had a gripe,it was with him.Hall could have said no if he had the Bankies fans best interests at heart.Clydebank were desperate to find a new home,they had no proper stadium,as you said they tried to relocate to Ireland but this was blocked by the SFA,SFL and FAI..Jim Ballantyne actually paid around £160k for the club,he outbid the Clydebank fans offer.So it proves what i said in that John Hall didn't have the bankies best interests at heart as the money was more important.

As for not cheating anyone,we haven't,i stick by that...we weren't liquidated for not paying tax or NI,and as i also pointed out CLYDEBANK still exist,we gave them the name back to start afresh.Something that will never be able to happen to Airdrieonians as we went out the game completely.

I enjoy your posts and like Airdrie Utd but sorry..

Really? So if Ballantyne sells to Green he's to blame? No bother. Airdrie stole Clydebank's league place. Of course they blame Hall - he tried to destroy them and suceeded- nobody is denying that but Ballantyne's ethics stink.

Would Airdrie fans be happy if Green lets you keep your name and what passes as your history? Why the f@@@ would Airdrie want Clydebanks name anyway - he was hardly doing them a favour. If Green buys airdrie then that is vehmently wrong but when Ballantyne did the same to Clydebank that was wrong too.

It was morally wrong - regardless of Clydebank's problems they did not deserve to lose their club in that manner, Aridrie weren't voted in (which I believe was wrong especially after what happened to Gretna the club that were) - and precedents were set. You can't moan if it happens to you - the scenario is the same.

That said - I hope it doesn't happen. :rolleyes:

What? No, not unless you're accusing me of swallowing the RTC blog 'crap'? These guys want the assets now, and they want them cheap. They have a convenient front man Walter Smith, who wouldnt get involved (notice how quiet he's been for months) unless he was convinced it was credible, they have the Scottish media onside, and they know about money. I think they see an opportunity for a medium term profit (get the club on its feet and running sustainably without putting much in, sell for profit), just like Green does. So they want the assets cheaply, and Green is the outsider here. The fans are ambivalent at best, the media don't trust him, and he's not au fait with the ins and outs.

I'm expecting a fascinating smear campaign!

For the record, I dont think they are any more "rangers men" than Green.

Green a 'rangers man'

Uh huh.

Oh, and what is happening with that girl's photo is just bullying. People from RM read this site, so she will likely find out that people have lifted her pic and are commenting on her, and I don't think its on.

I'm grateful that you're now P&B's moral guardian. I'm sure I don't need to search for posts from you commenting On any female over your history on P&B.

If we couldn't bully Rangers weirdos out in the public domain, then we wouldn't have this guy.

r2XNw.gif

Someone with the skills could combine the two to make a smashing gif.