Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He called Rangers' case against the SFA at the CoS pretty much spot on, predicting the outcome beforehand. Considered by himself to be one of the most gifted lawyers in matters regarding the Court of Arbitration for Sport. If he has got a couple of things wrong on this fiasco it doesn't reflect on his abilities as a lawyer, but rather the complexities (and skullduggery) of the plight of Rangers.

What do you base your statement on anyway? I'm not a regular visitor to Ioannidis' blog.

Small correction.. Did he represent Sion by the way?

Yes, they are, and we won't hear much from them now, thank God. It will take about 6-8 weeks to complete the formalities to hand the old company over to the liquidators.

I'll miss Haudit & Daudit. They're calm confidential manner was reassuring - "Yes we are confident the CVA will be approved". It's hard to find leadership like that these days. :(

( but he then blew it with his line about it killing their title challenge. That was over long before they lost 10 points):blink:

This cannot be repeated enough. It's already becoming revisionist history that brave Sir Ally was cruelly denied his title by a points deduction. The rot had set in way before that.

Apply to Div for a transfer of share from Oldco No 8 to Newco No 12.

We could have a wee vote on it smile.gif

see forum suggestions

I'll miss Haudit & Daudit. They're calm confidential manner was reassuring - "Yes we are confident the CVA will be approved". It's hard to find leadership like that these days. :(

It would also be splendid to review all the horribly wrong predictions made in the last 4 months by those adamant liquidation would never happen (e.g. from Walter Smith for a start).

I would also like to see a pie chart of the enemies of RFC.

No no ! Only the league runners up should get theirs, cup runners up get nada! As rangers beat other teams to reach said final! So aye to the league and naw to the cups just no winners for those year!

I know where you're coming from here...;)

Seriously, all trophies stolen by these cheats should stand in the records forever as "VOID due to the institutionalised fraud of a former member club of the League/Association)". This will serve both as a reminder to us all of what this vile organisation would stoop to in order to gain success, and a warning to future custodians of the Scottish game as to the perils of allowing bullies and cheats to flourish.

I'll stick to The Rangers playing their football in the 3rd this season, the blazers can wriggle all they like but their preferred options A & B are no go as far as I'm concerned.

I can see the rest of us will need to keep reminding The Rangers what they're called and how little history they have.

Edited by ayrmad

Hope the Gregory the Greek is right about this, although it contradicts every other commentator and authority:

In addition, the old company, cannot, of course, play any role in the proceedings of the admission, into a league, of the new company.

My link

It would also be splendid to review all the horribly wrong predictions made in the last 4 months by those adamant liquidation would never happen (e.g. from Walter Smith for a start).

I would also like to see a pie chart of the enemies of RFC.

Liquidation has been the plan from the very start. <_<

My birthday's on the 4th July.

could be quite a remarkable day and drunken-ness levels could be upped from "Full Steaming Ahead" to the rarely used "Comatose on the Rocks" setting.

Montrose v The Rangers Football Club (2012) in SFL 3 next season? It may not yet happen due to the NewCo being voted straight back into the SPL, or indeed banished from the seniors altogether. But if you'd even considered it as a possibility at the beginning of 2011-12 you'd have been given a one way ticket for Carstairs, and probably not ;et out again.

Hope the Gregory the Greek is right about this, although it contradicts every other commentator and authority:

My link

Supposedly there's some kind of difference between the 'company' and the entity that holds the Rangers license. I think.

So when do we see Spambell Yogalvie resigning from his post at the SFA now that the durty cheating tax dodging bill avading Rangers now have a case to answer for dual contracts ???

WHEN o' WHEN ?.

This needs to happen soon ............... in the name of sporting integrity an aw that !.

My birthday's on the 4th July.

could be quite a remarkable day and drunken-ness levels could be upped from "Full Steaming Ahead" to the rarely used "Comatose on the Rocks" setting.

Montrose v The Rangers Football Club (2012) in SFL 3 next season? It may not yet happen due to the NewCo being voted straight back into the SPL, or indeed banished from the seniors altogether. But if you'd even considered it as a possibility at the beginning of 2011-12 you'd have been given a one way ticket for Carstairs, and probably not ;et out again.

Its also the 4th of July in Amercia, a massive party of leaving Englerands rule for the yanks. We will get ours in 2014.. this 4th july we will get rid of the newcorpselaugh.gif and i canne wait for the party atmosphere :Dbiggrin.gif