Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I admire your robust enthusiasm.

The thing is, the whole scenario is a stitch up. I know it, you know it, everybody on here knows it. I don't see what positive benefit It would have.

All I need to know is whether these guys are going to want my business or not and that will be evident from the outcome of the vote. I've emailed my club's chairmen setting out my opinion and I hope enough like-minded people across the country do the same.

Don't disagree, I've emailed mine also, just thought it would be a good night out regardless.....tongue.gif

There was chat, pre-CVA, that they only had 5 million in the client account. I think either could be idle gossip.

I'm certain he'll make money either way. Whether it's selling a football club or selling the estate.

The longer he holds on to the business, the less money he will make. He still has to pay those wages every month remember.

The next thing I want to come out is Kenny Miller's EBT. That will tie them up in knots as Gordon Smith was his agent at the time. Please, let it happen.

If BDO take them to court it leaves a potential scenario of SevCo FC being in the SPL with nowhere to play their games.

How can any club vote them into the SPL with all this undecided?

The longer he holds on to the business, the less money he will make. He still has to pay those wages every month remember.

The next thing I want to come out is Kenny Miller's EBT. That will tie them up in knots as Gordon Smith was his agent at the time. Please, let it happen.

People on this thread have spoken about telling their grandchildren about it. At this rate it will still be going on when their grandchildren have grandchildren. :lol:

My God, I'd totally forgotten Tango Man! If that one comes out, I'll be on a Butterkist overdose. :o

Verily I tell thee, brothers and sisters - Best. Close-season. Ever.

1962- Dundee FC board outspend the rest of Scottish football and buy the league. As it works in 1962, they try it again and again but it never works.

IG+League+Trophy+62.jpg

Fat Harry's Dad with the league trophy.

Edited by realmadrid

1961! A Great Year

post-35183-0-23722700-1340136063_thumb.j

Damn right. Another birthday for me just around the corner... 28/6/1961

When we hit Page 1963, does someone take Charles Green out with a shot from the 6th floor of the Copland Road stand as he drives into Ibrox?

There is not enough jelly and ice cream in Scotland for the day that fanny gets his come-uppance.

I'll see if I can get some emergency supplies shipped up from Englandshire.

BTW, I've got my own celebratory ice cream for the day when it finally goes pop. In the big freezer, lovingly transported back from our last trip home - mega-sized tub of Vanilla from the Forum Cafe, Kilmarnock. Anyone who's tasted it will tell you it's heaven on a spoon. Forza Verani!

My God, I'd totally forgotten Tango Man! If that one comes out, I'll be on a Butterkist overdose. :o

Verily I tell thee, brothers and sisters - Best. Close-season. Ever.

Aye, normally it's just a shyte-fest in the Daily Ranger of who's going where, who's buying who, what's being offered to Rangers for so and so. This is just soooo much better. Just, who's going to supply the entertainment next year? It's a hard act to follow. Unless this yin is still running....couldnae, could it? :lol:

Are any EBTs to be found under Wayne Rooney's rug?

It looked like a shaved ferret tonight!!!!

I resemble that remark, it looks nothing like melaugh.gif

Just to explain, Ferret is what the missus calls me

reasons, well thats secretwink.gif

1970 -very good year for melaugh.gif

Their pork tenderloin is to die for, like the lamb, very succulentlaugh.gif

Maybe when Rangers go we should have a series of P&B street parties. Like the Jubilee ones except we would celebrating getting rid of parasites as opposed to keeping them.