Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just getting my head around the "punishments" that The Club formerly Known As Rangers have been given.

a) 10 point deduction for going into administration, (which even arch-apologist Cockwomble said was meaningless).

b)£160000 for three rule breaches (none of which will EVER be paid).

Of course the 10 points wasn't a punishment as such, it was merely an automatic result.

The three fines were all as a result of appointing Whyte, a banned director.

I'm discounting any exclusion from European competition as this is simply a failure to meet qualifying status, not a punishment. They might as well greet about not being able to compete in the African Cup of Nations.

So, 10 points away - NOT A PUNISHMENT

Fines which won't be paid - NOT A PUNISHMENT

We've still got all the tax stuff, all the EBT stuff, (all of which is much more serious than the above),not to mention the bullying, and incitement by McCoist et al,

Can we finally (and I'm thinking of you Traynor) end this pish about them having been punished enough?

(Source: SFA Disciplinary Outcome,)

Did anyone say anything funny in the last 20 pages, or should I not bother reading?

It's just the nightshift posting.... keeps it ticking over until tomorrow's latest developments / court cases / re-emergence of the Blue Knights & Brian 'only here for the craic' Kennedy.

So did they outlast Mubarak? Which was clinically dead first

Edited to say 606 caller interrupted for 5 live to break the news- both the caller and Alan Green think its a tragedy. Probably a similar 5 second reaction will greet the final announcement ( when Mubarak goes )

Edited by iceblink

I am not sure if anyone else has flagged this up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18508812

Looks like Jimmy Carr and others have been using the old "loan instead of a salary" scheme too.

That must be why Rangers fans think it is all fine and dandy - if 8 out of 10 cats prefer it!

I can see him being liquidated and coming back as Jimmy NewCarr. IMO he should go down to Channel 5. NO to NewCar. :angry:

Did anyone say anything funny in the last 20 pages, or should I not bother reading?

We're now reliving old memories. Things won't get interesting again until 2012 when there will be a special 1000 post page so everyone can celebrate the death of Ra Peepul! :lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure if anyone else has flagged this up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18508812

Looks like Jimmy Carr and others have been using the old "loan instead of a salary" scheme too.

That must be why Rangers fans think it is all fine and dandy - if 8 out of 10 cats prefer it!

Big difference is, I don't think Jimmy Carr has to register all his contracts with the Wheel Tappers & Shunters though. ;)

I hope that when we get to 1965 that someone points out that it was the greatest year ever in the history of the Scottish League.

post-35183-0-03289000-1340141964_thumb.j

:):):):):)

REmember it well. I was just a wee boy and next door lived two much bigger boys one of whom was a Hearts fan, the other Killie.

You could hear the fights through the wall!!

Right - I've got the place nailed now. I agree it's a fine establishment serving quality ices, BUT not in the same league as the Forum's weighty, creamy product. I'm a vanilla man mainly, but their strawberry is the only ice cream of that description I've tasted that actually tastes of strawberry - probably because that's what they use in the recipe. Ice cream with pips! The chocolate is the darkest, richest and most satisfying you'll ever find and the coffee, again, can quite often contain bits of the beans that flavour it. God, I wish they'd expand to York!

Well, you know how highly I rate Renaldo's but I also concede that The Forum's ice cream is also irresistible. But which is really best ?

The only reasonable way to settle our dispute is in Harry Hill style.......................FIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT !

Renaldo's giant vanilla single nougat runs onto the set from the left to face, sprinting in from the right, the strawberry double cone from The Forum.

Who wins ? the cone or the nougat ?

We'll find out ......................after the break.

Right - I've got the place nailed now. I agree it's a fine establishment serving quality ices, BUT not in the same league as the Forum's weighty, creamy product. I'm a vanilla man mainly, but their strawberry is the only ice cream of that description I've tasted that actually tastes of strawberry - probably because that's what they use in the recipe. Ice cream with pips! The chocolate is the darkest, richest and most satisfying you'll ever find and the coffee, again, can quite often contain bits of the beans that flavour it. God, I wish they'd expand to York!

Enough, you two. P&B frozen dairy comestibles thread for all this pish.

1340142669[/url]' post='6353332']

Big difference is, I don't think Jimmy Carr has to register all his contracts with the Wheel Tappers & Shunters though. ;)

Wish I had a Hughie Green left for that one, but I've used them all up during the day's hilarity.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

So did they outlast Mubarak? Which was clinically dead first

Edited to say 606 caller interrupted for 5 live to break the news- both the caller and Alan Green think its a tragedy. Probably a similar 5 second reaction will greet the final announcement ( when Mubarak goes )

One was put into a medically induced coma, the other is a dead former Egyptian President.

A candel lit vigil has been spotted in Kerrydale St already.

Edited by kiddy