Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's what I thought really.

And as for the tainted thing, that's what I mean when I said ''thanks but no thanks'' if we were awarded the cup.

As much as I wood love to see you win the league cupbiggrin.gif, the trouble is that old cheating rangers cheated more than you on the way to the final. The league can award every game 3-0 defeats against the cheats, but you can not do that with cups.

I think they should be wound up, no newco, no league, no team. Bottom line is that they are toxic, their fans are toxic, the rest of Scottish football dont want them. Just finish it. Leave them consigned to history as the cheats and bigots.

Kill them off permanently. No-one so far has had the baws to pull the pin and throw the grenade to finish them off. Im sick to the back teeth of the excuses, the whataboutery, the arrogance and the bullying. Every single day something else comes out that they've been up to.

If this was any other clubs with the exception of Celtic, they'd have thrown the book at us and we'd be finished forever.

I'm starting to believe that this might happen quite naturally. If Green doesn't get the team into the SPL or if he gets too much angst from the support along the way, he might just call it a day and walk away. Sell the ground, the players, make a small profit and say feck 'em. I don't think he would even give any other groups the chance to buy them - he'll get £15-20M for transfers and property sales, compared to £5-6M from a Cardigan Consortium.

It's not the most likely scenario yet but it's getting more likely all the time.

Dare to believe - the future isn't ORANGE.

Dundee evening telegraph running a fans surveybiggrin.gif

My link

I'd just love to see the editors face if Dunfermline were to stay up and the Dee's had to spend yet another year in the 1st division.

I am sure they will also love my comments about the corrupt and crooked board of directors at Dens Park from Angus Cook to fat Harry. Would a Dundee director ever pass a fit and proper person test?

Edited by realmadrid

Here is a point that has not been touched on regarding Rangers v2.0 and entry to the SPL.

I'm a Ross County fan, and was at Victoria Park yesterday. And while the re-development of the stadium is well on course we have to have the safety certificate in place for 1st July to suit another SPL criteria - I don't think there is any problem with Victoria Park on that respect.

My understanding is this needs to be in place so that our first opponents (Motherwell in our case) know what is happening for their first game of the season.

Surely this should also be the case in terms of Club 12 and for Kilmarnock, so they know who they are facing.

Not only that, the SPL would also need to verify that Club 12's stadium is up to SPL standard, be it Dundee's Dens Park, Dunfermline's East End Park or Rangers v2.0 Ibrox.

Another side issue, but do the SPL not require you to have filed approved accounts for the previous year... Rangers v2.0 can't do this, so straight away don't meet the criteria.

When this is allover and done with - I mean the football side, obviously, as the legal shenanigans will make Jarndyce Vs. Jarndyce look like a fast-track case - we should invite Thomo, Jim Spence, Cosgrove and Cowan, and Mark Daly to visit every ground in order that we, the REAL fans of Scottish football, can show our appreciation and pay homage. None of these men should ever have to pay for a Killie Pie ever again (although knowing MJ, he'll mibbes offer a multibuy discount :angry:)

All shall hail that rare breed - the True Journalists. We owe these guys a massive debt.

post-38838-0-33342200-1340135430_thumb.j

post-38838-0-72845000-1340135471_thumb.j

I'm starting to believe that this might happen quite naturally. If Green doesn't get the team into the SPL or if he gets too much angst from the support along the way, he might just call it a day and walk away. Sell the ground, the players, make a small profit and say feck 'em. I don't think he would even give any other groups the chance to buy them - he'll get £15-20M for transfers and property sales, compared to £5-6M from a Cardigan Consortium.

It's not the most likely scenario yet but it's getting more likely all the time.

As I said earlier, suicide, not euthanasia. But the most profitable suicide ever. When do you see a corpse profit from an insurance policy?

:unsure:

What I'd be pursuing in court if I was a creditor :angry:

He'll get nothing for transfers. The players will leave under TUPE legislation.

So the chat on RTC and twitter is that in the asset transfer, Ibrokes has been valued at £500k and MP at £1m and that HMRC are taking a somewhat dim view of this. Terms used have included 'injunction against trading' and 'gratuitous alienation'. Some suggesting Chas and the gang have got 30 days to up the ante or BDO will be off down the court to get the transaction unwound.

Sell the ground, the players, make a small profit and say feck 'em. I don't think he would even give any other groups the chance to buy them - he'll get £15-20M for transfers and property sales, compared to £5-6M from a Cardigan Consortium.

I can't believe that there's a single agent advising their client to TUPE across to the newco at the moment. No players = no transfer fees.

I've no idea how Green expects to make a profit out of this.

What I'd be pursuing in court if I was a creditor :angry:

No chance of very much in the way of transfers I would have thought, anyone 'worth' owt will have walked for a Golden Hello ripping up their contract on the way out the door. Anyone not worth owt will sit tight til the end of their cushy wage. Again....no transfer fee coming in.

He'll get nothing for transfers. The players will leave under TUPE legislation.

Again, it depends on timing. Assuming The Rangers get to start in the SPL, he'll persuade the majority of the mid-range players to stay on. And it's those transfer fees that he'll realise if he sells up a few weeks into the season.

So the chat on RTC and twitter is that in the asset transfer, Ibrokes has been valued at £500k and MP at £1m and that HMRC are taking a somewhat dim view of this. Terms used have included 'injunction against trading' and 'gratuitous alienation'. Some suggesting Chas and the gang have got 30 days to up the ante or BDO will be off down the court to get the transaction unwound.

Is the underlying suggestion that Green paid £1.5 million rather than the reported £5.5 million for the assets? Am I missing something obvious?