Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a week it has been.

The Cheats liquidated.... their fans see Green as the saviour to take them forward cool.gif.....up pops Wally on his white horseohmy.gif,and urges the fans to dump Green,and back his bid to take them forward unsure.gif......the fans do....then Wally does what he said he would never do,Walked Away ph34r.gif...........now the fans are being urged to back the guy they were backing,then decided not to back,only to have to start backing him again blink.gif

Oh boy,i can't wait for the next exciting episode laugh.gif

Is this the one in which the black american dude won a shitload of golds in front of hitler who walked out, having previously stated that blacks were inferior? Quality. biggrin.gif

Yep, 1936.

Check the pic in my sig for how the England football team behaved ;)

I know the general consensus amongst football supporters, including the then Rangers supporters, is that Duff & Phelps are clowns. However all the professionals I have seen, heard or read have said they have carried out their task properly.

Why then did they not forward the EBT papers to the SPL until the end of May? I can understand Whyte's people not handing them over but Duff & Phelps were in charge of the club from 14 February or thereby. Surely part of their role in terms of good corporate governance would be to cooperate fully with the Scottish footballing authorities.

Is this a fact or just due to them having no proof as yet of any wrong doing.

The whole episode stinks , How many people were paid off when they went into administration ? Rangers supporters point at others, the response by every other club has been to decimate their playing squad to reduce running costs.

I think if others can back me up talk about players taking deferred cuts and that hints at players being paid at a future date so I take it these players will not be receiving that money if true or would that be in a sell on clause ?

D&P made some basic errors in the administration period and I believe the whole thing was delaying tactics to get dead Rangers to the end of the season.

What a week it has been.

The Cheats liquidated.... their fans see Green as the saviour to take them forward cool.gif.....up pops Wally on his white horseohmy.gif,and urges the fans to dump Green,and back his bid to take them forward unsure.gif......the fans do....then Wally does what he said he would never do,Walked Away ph34r.gif...........now the fans are being urged to back the guy they were backing,then decided not to back,only to have to start backing him again blink.gif

Oh boy,i can't wait for the next exciting episode laugh.gif

OOOOOOH hokey cokey.....

P.S. for once, I'm being absolutely sincere and genuine, just in case anyone wondered. Dundee Hibernian will be able to vouch for me in terms of ability to deliver on this offer, just in case anyone require a second onion......tongue.gif

I can vouch for Chris' authentic character, and also for his ability and personal integrity: give him the gig!

Haven't really paid a great deal of attention to the goings on at Ibrox but read in the paper today about some investigation into the league titles that may, or may not be, tainted. It only mentioned league titles but surely the cups from the seasons in question will be looked at also? If so, would it mean that they would be stripped of the 2002 League Cup? Just wondering as it would mean we would get credited with the win and the trophy. Now I don't know about other Ayr fans, but I think that would be a shite way of winning our first major honour & would happily say thanks but no thanks. I feel that in order to win a trophy you should really earn the right by winning the actual game & not just be gifted it due to another teams illegal activity.

No, I have noticed for a lot of Rangers fans and members of the esteemed Glasgow based media that "Rangers surviving" has to equate to Rangers challenging for the title despite the fact their very existance may be in doubt,

Thankfully, for a large enough fee, I have a fail proof tax scheme that will allow them compete.....

That's what winning trophies every year does to you. You can't accept a season in mediocrity and try to buy your way to success. It's ingrained into them now, they'll never change, a regular cycle looms of boom and bust (or bust, bust, bust,, bust)

Haven't really paid a great deal of attention to the goings on at Ibrox but read in the paper today about some investigation into the league titles that may, or may not be, tainted. It only mentioned league titles but surely the cups from the seasons in question will be looked at also? If so, would it mean that they would be stripped of the 2002 League Cup? Just wondering as it would mean we would get credited with the win and the trophy. Now I don't know about other Ayr fans, but I think that would be a shite way of winning our first major honour & would happily say thanks but no thanks. I feel that in order to win a trophy you should really earn the right by winning the actual game & not just be gifted it due to another teams illegal activity.

They were saying that League runners up will get the title,but cups would be void for those years they won it.

They'll be struck out, they won't actually come round the doors giving every one they beat a wee shot of the cup.

Yeah, but I've not met, or indeed seen evidence of, a sensible Celtic poster on P&B.

And if truthfully not one of them has done dodgy things, whether it be fiddling expences to fleecing old wifies, then I will doff my cap and stand corrected.

But as they are 'professionals', I wont need to.

They were saying that League runners up will get the title,but cups would be void for those years they won it.

They'll be struck out, they won't actually come round the doors giving every one they beat a wee shot of the cup.

If thats the case, i think it would be pointless awarding the runners up the trophy, and i include Celtic on this.

I can vouch for Chris' authentic character, and also for his ability and personal integrity: give him the gig!

Phew, thought I was out on a limb there....... seriously folks, I've made a few calls and there's a team ready and waiting to put the technicals in place, we just need panelists and people to turn up. This is your chance P&B'ers.

Div? Your thoughts?

If thats the case, i think it would be pointless awarding the runners up the trophy, and i include Celtic on this.

Exactly, it has no real effect other than to embarras them. I bet they'd take all wins out the history records if they were granted SPL status.

Exactly, it has no real effect other than to embarras them. I bet they'd take all wins out the history records if they were granted SPL status.

Fully agree,they couldn't exactly come out and say all titles would be awarded to Celtic....and being honest i doubt Celtic fans would welcome them,better to keep the ones you did win fairly than have them call you tainted forever more.