Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When this is allover and done with - I mean the football side, obviously, as the legal shenanigans will make Jarndyce Vs. Jarndyce look like a fast-track case - we should invite Thomo, Jim Spence, Cosgrove and Cowan, and Mark Daly to visit every ground in order that we, the REAL fans of Scottish football, can show our appreciation and pay homage. None of these men should ever have to pay for a Killie Pie ever again (although knowing MJ, he'll mibbes offer a multibuy discount :angry:)

All shall hail that rare breed - the True Journalists. We owe these guys a massive debt.

Excellent idea but need to watch for Newco snipers!!

Edited by Sting777

When this is allover and done with - I mean the football side, obviously, as the legal shenanigans will make Jarndyce Vs. Jarndyce look like a fast-track case - we should invite Thomo, Jim Spence, Cosgrove and Cowan, and Mark Daly to visit every ground in order that we, the REAL fans of Scottish football, can show our appreciation and pay homage. None of these men should ever have to pay for a Killie Pie ever again (although knowing MJ, he'll mibbes offer a multibuy discount :angry:)

All shall hail that rare breed - the True Journalists. We owe these guys a massive debt.

Hoi, you, this is a feckin' footie forum, not the Boz Appreciation Society. Get with the programme. :D

But you already confirmed the investigation went back to 89.

No i didn't.Read my post again and you'll see that the inference was that any alleged cheating in the graphic started from 1988 which was totally wrong as i said. I also stated that while the investigation would start from the inception of the SPL,1998 the core of the investigation would be from 2001 when the EBTs were introduced by Murray.

However, when men of honour, wealth, dignity and integrity, in short proper Rangers men, win this fight for the heart and soul of Rangers, supporters will at last be told the truth.

By Jim McColl, by Douglas Park and by Walter Smith. People they will be able to trust.

posted by leggoland @ 08:27 icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Daves final couple of paragraphs today :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they should kick/allow the newco down to the 3rd division and impose one of the most draconian measures ever devised !

For the sins of the father club of at least 10 years ! if the newco gets a promotion spot they should be disallowed promotion for 10 years plus into the 2nd division on the grounds that they cheated for 10 plus years.

This because they are now going to have their league finishes and results expunged in all the EBT era they would have had at least 10 demotions by virtue of being given 3 nil defeats against them.They should be denied promotion for 10 plus years in the name of sporting integrity.

I would even consider if they ever won any Scottish Cup through the banned promotion period that they would not get into Europe and effectively banned from European football as they cheated to get Champions League booty.

I would put this on the table with no transfer embargo or points deductions and tell Green "TAKE OR LEAVE IT" and find out if he really wants to help the club long term.

Might sound a bit harsh but I'm sure all the other clubs fans in Scotland would definitely find this the most appropriate punishment lasting the length of time Rangers used EBT's to cheat other clubs and not just Scottish clubs from fair and level playing field.

It's a poker game, Sir Walter has them by the bawwwss.

More like putting in the minimal amount, constantly saying 'check' and then backing out the minute proper money's mentioned. Either that or he's managed to get a sneaky peek of the cards and has decided to get the f**k out before blowing it all away.

There's no 12 of Clubs in a pack anyway.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Anyone hear Dave Kings comments on STV News just there. Something along the lines of 'Green wants to run Rangers as a business and at a profit. That will not give us the Rangers we all want. Rangers needs investment and to be subsidised to compete'

Have these c***s not learned? Liquidated and they still have no interest in running a sustainable club. Unbelievable

Tyrone Smith @TyroneSTV

Stewart Milne says its not ideal that the club's second largest shareholder has decided to step down from the #aberdeen board

Collapse

Reply Retweet Favorite

Tyrone Smith @TyroneSTV

#aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne says it is important clubs keep an 'open mind' when it comes to newco Rangers vote

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Are Aberdeen going to vote yes? Is this why their board is being shuffled?

Anyone hear Dave Kings comments on STV News just there. Something along the lines of 'Green wants to run Rangers as a business and at a profit. That will not give us the Rangers we all want. Rangers needs investment and to be subsidised to compete'

Have these c***s not learned? Liquidated and they still have no interest in running a sustainable club. Unbelievable

From the guy who is involved in a disputed Tax case involving £220 million rolleyes.gif

I think they should kick/allow the newco down to the 3rd division and impose one of the most draconian measures ever devised !

For the sins of the father club of at least 10 years ! if the newco gets a promotion spot they should be disallowed promotion for 10 years plus into the 2nd division on the grounds that they cheated for 10 plus years.

This because they are now going to have their league finishes and results expunged in all the EBT era they would have had at least 10 demotions by virtue of being given 3 nil defeats against them.They should be denied promotion for 10 plus years in the name of sporting integrity.

I would even consider if they ever won any Scottish Cup through the banned promotion period that they would not get into Europe and effectively banned from European football as they cheated to get Champions League booty.

I would put this on the table with no transfer embargo or points deductions and tell Green "TAKE OR LEAVE IT" and find out if he really wants to help the club long term.

Might sound a bit harsh but I'm sure all the other clubs fans in Scotland would definitely find this the most appropriate punishment lasting the length of time Rangers used EBT's to cheat other clubs and not just Scottish clubs from fair and level playing field.

Steady Eddie, there is a line where the punishment begins to get too much, and this is so far past said line that it isn't even visible any more. I'm not sticking up for them, they deserve to be punished, and that punishment should be SFL3, that should be the end of it.

Also, in reference to your line about finding out whether or not Green wants to help the club long term, he's already said he can't even see himself at ZombieRangers this time next year.

No, I have noticed for a lot of Rangers fans and members of the esteemed Glasgow based media that "Rangers surviving" has to equate to Rangers challenging for the title despite the fact their very existance may be in doubt,

Thankfully, for a large enough fee, I have a fail proof tax scheme that will allow them compete.....