Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I want to feel sorry for them, I really do. My experience of some of their fan base in my previous employment taints my view, however. Respectable chaps, white collar jobs, very chummy with David Murray and Fred Goodwin. Revolting personal 'views' though. Still knuckledraggers, despite he collar and tie.

I was at school with Fred Goodwin. He was an arrogant barsteward even twhen he was fifteen. Just saying.

Was it bad of me to drive by Ibrox a wee while ago playing Judas Priest's Breaking the Law at full volume from the car? cool.gif

Are we back on the "What's our PA going to play on the first game of the season against New Rangers?" theme. Only I don't think it's ever going to happen.

Still, "Going underground" by The (in a) Jam?

Edited by Happy Buddie

Have Watty's backers decided to launch 'I can't believe they're still bigots' and apply for division 3 in competition with The Sevco Football Club? Win that little duel and Green is pretty much fucked.

ooooooooohhhhh, another wee sensation. That's twice today.

Would it be possible for any average joe to register the rights to a Rangers name i.e. any conceivable name to do with Rangers that they could come up with?

Seeing as they are struggling to come up with names for the New Rangers as they have been taken......

I'm not clued up on it but just wondering as it would be brilliant if there was no way they could mention Rangers without something ridiculous involved? That way there will be a permanent mark on their club of this embarrassment with no way to cover up they are a NEW club, with old honours wiped.

If this was the case, we should all post names we want rights to and cover all angles.

Have Watty's backers decided to launch 'I can't believe they're still bigots' and apply for division 3 in competition with The Sevco Football Club? Win that little duel and Green is pretty much fucked.

Green still owns Ipox though - they'll need to play somewhere.

Please God (if you exist,) please, please, let it be PLG's brief. :ph34r:

Couldn't see it being connected to Advocaat or Souness or WalkAway Wattie.

Happy Days.

alex thomson@alextomoSouness's lawyer will ask him soonest why he got EBT 30k 10y after leaving fmr RFC? If Souness answers/refuses, you'll know either way.ph34r.gif

The last time I was at Ibrox, about 8 or 9 years ago, I bought a steak 'n gravy pie; it was all gravy. I wonder if this could be it.

Worst burger I ever had was from a van outside Ibrox. Tennent's Caledonian Cup, Sunday afternoon, August 1978, IIRC, Chelsea and Southampton made up the four. That's how bad the burger was. (but I stand to be corrected on the date and teams) I've been back a few times since, but always took my own pieces since.