Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"We wish the new Rangers Football Club good fortune"

:lol: :lol:

I would assume now that Walter and co will now try and resurect the 'old' rangers (think there was a post a while back about the possibility of there being two clubs) :blink:

Music to the ears from Fitzy when asked if there were no Rangers would it allow St.Mirren to have a better chance of challenging for honours. Sounds like Fitzy would welcome a league without Rangers.

Good to see Fitzy still has high opions about our ability to challenge for major honours!! :D

_45338323_fitzpatrickwithcup_226b.jpg

Fitzy for Vice Chairman.

Edited by Gaspode

Are Aberdeen going to vote yes? Is this why their board is being shuffled?

Aberdeen will not vote Yes. if they do the move to the new stadium will be pointless as no right minded Dons fan would ever go back after helping our arch rivals survive this shite storm they created.. Milne would be a dead man walking as chairman if he did vote yes

1340126504[/url]' post='6352100']

No, I have noticed for a lot of Rangers fans and members of the esteemed Glasgow based media that "Rangers surviving" has to equate to Rangers challenging for the title despite the fact their very existance may be in doubt,

Thankfully, for a large enough fee, I have a fail proof tax scheme that will allow them compete.....

STV seems to be several years behind events. Shock horror, Rangers may not be in the Top 3 in the SPL next season. Did they not notice that they went out of business last week?

As I said before when walter magically appeared, I love it when a little light repeatedly appears at the end of the long Rangers tunnel of doom, only to be continually extinguished.

I presume they'll all be taking their anger out on Walter for the false hope just like they did with HMRC, right?

As somebody posted way back, but worth repeating, it's like being a member of the Fritzl family, every time a light comes on, it just means you're going to get fecked again.......or there's a locomotive behind it.

I don't understand why they think a club called Rangers couldn't be run sustainably*. If Celtic can do it while winning titles and reducing debt from a once rather unhealthy level to a very low level now... They seem to be insanely attached to the idea of a 'benevolent' strong man financially doping them to keep pace with their better-run neighbours.

*The new club has a problem of course with no season ticket money.

Edited by deerokus

Anyone hear Dave Kings comments on STV News just there. Something along the lines of 'Green wants to run Rangers as a business and at a profit. That will not give us the Rangers we all want. Rangers needs investment and to be subsidised to compete'

Have these c***s not learned? Liquidated and they still have no interest in running a sustainable club. Unbelievable

Never seen it but going by what you say they would just end up back in the shit if they were getting people subsidising them again. You have to run a club as a business and at the very least try and break even every season.

Genuine question here that I got asked by a Rangers supporter:

"How can Rangers be guilty of using EBTs without telling the SPL when the EBT payments were declared in the club annual accounts?"

It kind of stumped me a bit tbh, anyone give me some answers so I can own him with crushing superiority?

I don't understand why they think a club called Rangers couldn't be run sustainably*. If Celtic can do it while winning titles...

*The new club has a problem of course with no season ticket money.

No Europe for at least 4 seasons ;)

Genuine question here that I got asked by a Rangers supporter:

"How can Rangers be guilty of using EBTs without telling the SPL when the EBT payments were declared in the club annual accounts?"

It kind of stumped me a bit tbh, anyone give me some answers so I can own him with crushing superiority?

its the Dual contracts Boumsong declared in the daily record the other day. Players were given peanuts in that and then the EBT contract was used to boost the players " extra " income which is illegal these were not disclosed