Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Above photo taken the other day and not photo shopped

I keep pinching myself every day looking at this picture dreaming a dream of Football in scotland without this cancer of a club

Whens the party folks! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah its the old response training building

Any links to these nuclear rumours?

Did a wee search on twitter and haven't been able to find anything other than fans speculating. With it on RTC, that obviously gives it more legs as I don't remember much they've got wrong, but I just can't see it happening at all.

Third Lanark also left Cathkin Park which is still in decent nick and would make a suitable home for any leagueless Sevco FC who wish to play the Local XI. Goalposts and some terracing, that's all they need really.

cathkin_terrace.jpg

Looks like it's faired better than I imagine the Big House site will look after it's been left to rot for the next 5 years!

You think this story is near to an end? Think again.

You thought last weeks events were incredible? You ain't seen nothing yet.

As I said back then the floodgates have opened. There's going to be some surprises.

RTC is on the ball. Stay tuned!

cathkin_terrace.jpg

Looks like it's faired better than I imagine the Big House site will look after it's been left to rot for the next 5 years!

hat looks in quite good kernick, anyone fancy putting a bid of twa steak bakes, a lemon puff and a bottle o ginger for the vacant sfl/spl position laugh.gif

t

What must football fans from outside Scotland make of all this?

Watching Rangers being found guilty of just about every crime under the sun and what are the governing bodies doing about it?

Well the SPL and SFA are trying to find the best way to keep sevco out of the SPL for the least amount of time.

When money and what you offer to the set up are more important than anything else then the game is a bogey.

I always thought that the roll of the SFA and SPL was to govern the game as a neutral.

It couldn't be any clearer that they will do whatever it takes to keep sevco alive.

Don't the SFA and SPL realise that these rules and precedents that they are setting are for everyone and not just 1 (favoured) club?

The only 1 coming out of this mess looking worse is the tabloids.

1 had the cheek last week to print that sky would disappear sharpish if their was no Old firm, a complete pack of lies. They are just printing anything to scare people into falling into line.

The SPL is 12 clubs and as it stands we cannot chase away more and more fans. I fear fans have already seen the SPL for what it is and this is before Rangers are handed any punishment.

If the SPL get this wrong then i can see armageddon for the SPL and no amount of shuffling will save it.

Why do the SFA and SPL feel a need to treat fans like morons? Look! that restructuring you all wanted -we will give you it now, For the knockdown price that you all stick around and look the other way when sevco sneak in the back door.

I'd love some journalist to ask cocwomble if he would treat the other 10 the same as sevco and see his poker face.

Any links to these nuclear rumours?

AYE here ya go ! evidence of planning a nuclear attack on a massive scale with Mcdowell questioning Soapy Sally's tactics and attacking options.

When Ally asked him where he found the letter ! he said "on the side over there next to the EBT thingys" and why was Ally's name on it ? :ph34r:

Then Ally smirked and said "that is the most explosive device in Scottish fitba and may go nuclear if exposed to the public at large.

Kenny%2BMcDowell%2BRangers%2BFC%2BEnter%2BAdministration%2BafPag2l5WO7l.jpg

The fake accounts, prosecutions I could see (it's that kind of scandal really). Referee bribing sounds like a bit of wishful thinking though.

Seen the RTC blog comments, some bits and bobs there, but kind of strange that the highly educated mob on there have no idea what dilapidations are. Some of the discourse on it isn't much better than on this thread to be honest.

The twitter source is also a bit of a let down a string of interesting sounding tweets, but what's the substance/source as all from one guy.

Wonder if that all joins up to the nuclear scenario or if it's a pile of shite.

Early tweets from the journos tomorrow should be interesting as almost every mainstream reporter has disappeared off twitter in last 2 and a half hours.

Referee's receiving EBTs, falsified accounts, prosecutions?

Too good to be real.

It does indeed sound too good to be true but it's been said all along it was nuclear and would make what was already know look minor by comparison. If so, by nature, it would have to be something along these lines. Time will tell.

What must football fans from outside Scotland make of all this?

Watching Rangers being found guilty of just about every crime under the sun and what are the governing bodies doing about it?

Well the SPL and SFA are trying to find the best way to keep sevco out of the SPL for the least amount of time.

When money and what you offer to the set up are more important than anything else then the game is a bogey.

I always thought that the roll of the SFA and SPL was to govern the game as a neutral.

It couldn't be any clearer that they will do whatever it takes to keep sevco alive.

Don't the SFA and SPL realise that these rules and precedents that they are setting are for everyone and not just 1 (favoured) club?

The only 1 coming out of this mess looking worse is the tabloids.

1 had the cheek last week to print that sky would disappear sharpish if their was no Old firm, a complete pack of lies. They are just printing anything to scare people into falling into line.

The SPL is 12 clubs and as it stands we cannot chase away more and more fans. I fear fans have already seen the SPL for what it is and this is before Rangers are handed any punishment.

If the SPL get this wrong then i can see armageddon for the SPL and no amount of shuffling will save it.

Why do the SFA and SPL feel a need to treat fans like morons? Look! that restructuring you all wanted -we will give you it now, For the knockdown price that you all stick around and look the other way when sevco sneak in the back door.

I'd love some journalist to ask cocwomble if he would treat the other 10 the same as sevco and see his poker face.

well said biggrin.gif

deserving of a greenie cool.gif(which i dont havebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif)