Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Craigan being a c**t and trying to secure his place as a media pundit.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4383149/Gers-just-not-sorry-enough.html

Edit to add: after reading it three times I'm still trying to understand what he's arguing for.

Edited by Granny Danger

Are all the playing staff not on full wages again. Is that not putting more on to the clubs debt. Especially when there are no games being played.

Which brings us back to one of the most puzzling things - H&Ds action (or rather lack of action) following Feb 14. Think back to the time SSN had Charles Paterson camped outside Minty Park. Players coming and going in Range Rover Sports - Fraser Wishart speeding in with the world's biggest bird shit on his Audi... News of Wylde & Cellik... Mayhem on here speculating who was next. Healey for sure. Gotta' be Lafferty or they'll owe Burnley a trigger payment. No need surely for Ally, and Kenny Mac, and Durranty, and Jim Stewart, and....

Zilch. No compulsory playing or non-playing redundancies at a business needing to save one million pounds per month.

Where is the money coming from to pay everyone still on the Ibrox payroll? They didn't let ONE single employee go. Meanwhile, over at Portsmouth FC, or Clinton Cards, or the Game chain of stores...

I agree - sending the scumbags to the 3rd seems a huge penalty upon 3rd Division fans. In all likelihood it means that next season is a write-off with little hope for their own Clubs to win promotion.

What have 3rd Division fans ever done to all the SPL diddies who are bleating for this outcome??????????????

The truth is that nobody really wants the scums!

Some truth <_<

We will roll out red carpet for you Mr Green

By ROBERT THOMSON

Published: 19th June 2012

MONTROSE chairman Derek Sim last night told Charles Green that Rangers would be welcomed into the Third Division.

And he believes that dropping down the leagues to start afresh would kill off the stench surrounding the club following their financial woes.

Sim will watch the outcome of the SPL’s vote on a Rangers newco next month with interest. And he reckons a negative ballot at Hampden would give a boost to small clubs and towns around the country.

He told SunSport: “If Rangers take the decision to come to Division Three, or if the SPL make it for them, I’m sure the SFL will consider that application.

“They would be welcomed by the Third Division clubs.

“Playing Rangers twice a season at home and going to a stadium like Ibrox would be a huge boost for our league.

“In Italy you have had clubs being demoted to the bottom tier and that has given their game a boost at that level.

“If Rangers remain full-time, they would be good enough to win the league — but we’d enjoy it while it lasted.

“I imagine Rangers fans would still support the club in the way they have done.

“And I’d expect them to still have the large travelling supports that they take to away games at the moment.

“It would help the Division Three clubs and also towns like Montrose, Elgin and Peterhead. We’d all benefit from having these big occasions twice a season.”

Many Gers fans now believe dropping into Division Three is in their best interests.

And Sim also says self-demotion may be the best thing the club could do.

He added: “If they said ‘We have made errors but we want a chance to start again’, I think people would be happy with that.

“They would see it as a positive step.

“To go back three divisions and then spring forward again to become the great club they are once more is possible.”

So much for sporting integrity. It's all about the money.

Craigan being a c**t and trying to secure his place as a media pundit.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4383149/Gers-just-not-sorry-enough.html

Edit to add: after reading it three times I'm still trying to understand what he's arguing for.

Looks like he thinks financial castration/more money for the diddy's makes everything ok. :(

Leggo normally updates his blog between 8.00 and 8.30am. My knees are knocking. :unsure:

Here is today's Doublespeak from LoopyLeggo :-

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

GREEN IN SEASON TICKET CASH GRAB ON FANS' BANK ACCOUNTS - Exclusive

CHARLES GREEN is trying to snaffle money from the bank accounts of rank and file Rangers supporters.

That is how desperate Charles Green is for cash after loyal Rangers fans told him they will not be buying his season tickets.

But I have information that a number of Rangers supporters were startled to discover that Charles Green had attempted to snatch cash from their bank accounts.

One fan, a lawyer, moved at once to ensure the cash was put back into his account.

The latest move by the Green Rangers should flash a red alert to all fans. I understand they are now beng told to get in touch with their banks.

This move comes after efforts were made on behalf of the Green Rangers to deduct payments from the accounts of fans who have been season ticket holders for years and who in the past had set up direct debit or standing order arrangements.

But these could not be activated until the supporter had signed and returned their season ticket renewal form.

But not one of the fans who I have information about did sign and return those season ticket renewal forms to Charles Green, meaning that any move by the Green Rangers to try and prise the money from their accounts is on dubious legal ground.

Fans have had to contact their bank branches and instruct them that they have given Charles Green no legal mandate for their money to be removed from their accounts.

Other supporters, now alerted to the latest Charles Green scam, have been in touch with their banks to ensure they are not ripped off.

And more will move in this next 24 hours.

On top of that, I understand there are other and much more complex banking complications involving the Green Rangers operation which should become public within the next 24 hours.

It will be a bombshell!

And it will shake Charles Green’s reputation as a businessman and also raise a huge question mark about his investment bankers, Zeus Capital and their two stooges on the Rangers board, to protect the Manchester investment, Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge.

It is Zeus and their reputation for probity that’s on the line. They are the paymasters behind Charles Green’s get-rich-quick scheme to rape Rangers.

But they will now have to balance any marginal profit their bank may make against the terrible damage which could be caused to its reputation through being associated with Charles Green.

When the story about all of the banking complications surrounding the Green Rangers breaks, then the Walter Smith led consortium’s statements will be seen in a different light.

AND......

THE one man Rangers supporters still stand behind is Walter Smith.

Of course they were baffled and shell shocked when it was left to Walter Smith to announce that the consortium was withdrawing.

And left to Dave King to meet Charles Green and then speak out with his shrewd warnings.

The general view among Rangers fans is that Charles Green is not to be trusted. That Zeus Capital and their two stooges inside Ibrox, Imran Ahmed and Brian Stockbridge, are not to be trusted.

My gut reaction to the announcment was that it is not yet completely over.

And I still believe we have not heard the last of the real Rangers men who want to get rid of Green and save the heart and soul of Rangers.

One thing which is not a hunch, one thing I do know for certain and without the shadow of a doubt is this.

Walter Smith is hurting today. Just as much and as badly as any Rangers supporter.

He is a wounded Bear. And they are the most dangerous kind of Bears.

posted by leggoland @ 08:17

I wonder if Leggo had Walter's knob in his mouth as he typed that.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Looks like he thinks financial castration/more money for the diddy's makes everything ok. :(

Meaningless slow news day soundbite to fill column inches. Expect more of these in the next few days before the next big "deadline"

So basically Montrose don't reckon they can win the 3rd division.

A very astute interpretation............."we're in no position to win the 3rd next year so lets grab some cash in the meantime" thinks the Chairman!

Edited by Claymores

I have never felt so tempted to just jack it all in. I was so close to ripping the renewal letters up last night and only the thought that it would break the wee mans heart stopped me. He will be 16 this year and will probably want to start going with his mates to the games and when that happens i think that will be it for me. There is only so much you can take!!

It has taken months for an apology from 1 of the old Ibrox board and that is from South African based Dave King. I was pleased to read it this morning but it has been long over due and from the wrong person...It was appreciated all the same. Maybe if others...That is you Mr Murray...had spoken up earlier we might not be facing the all round hostility we are today.

I have half jokingly said i wish it was all over no matter what the outcome...Now there is no joking. This has to be stopped and soon!!

For the first time ever I've actually found my exile to Cambridge to be pleasing. There is not a peep down here about the goings on at Sevco, the silence is blissful. No DR droning on about how we need Rangers or Scotland will collapse into a singularity, no exclusives on Ally's war chest or how Pele is to undergo rejuvenation so he can play for his beloved Rangers in their time of need.

All I have is the Radio Scotland podcasts ('mon The Spence) and this wonderful thread to keep me going.

Of course now I have to put up with the fact that after squeaking a draw against The Ukraine, England are now certainties to win Euro 2012. That's what they said on ITV so it must be true.

Just wanted to leave a post on this thread so i could be part of the ' most entertaining thread ever ' this has gave me weeks of enjoyment - laughs -anger - dis-belief - it has started to take over my life. my work rate has slowed down to a crawl as i find myself refreshing this every 5 minutes to try and keep up... so i thank you p&b members for brightening my days up - i do not want this journey to end but i realise the Rangers or whoever they are now will have to perish sooner or later - my jelly and ice cream are on standby.. :-)

For the first time ever I've actually found my exile to Cambridge to be pleasing. There is not a peep down here about the goings on at Sevco, the silence is blissful. No DR droning on about how we need Rangers or Scotland will collapse into a singularity, no exclusives on Ally's war chest or how Pele is to undergo rejuvenation so he can play for his beloved Rangers in their time of need.

All I have is the Radio Scotland podcasts ('mon The Spence) and this wonderful thread to keep me going.

Of course now I have to put up with the fact that after squeaking a draw against The Ukraine, England are now certainties to win Euro 2012. That's what they said on ITV so it must be true.

TBH, today is probably a better day for you to be returning from exile for a short break. Nobody is taking the currants or Sevco FC seriously anymore, so whey're just the object of ridicule at the moment. I feel it must be much worse having to put-up with Engerlish triumphalism today!

Davy Irons

Now boss of Stenhousemuir, he admitted the Ibrox club must be punished but said:

“I understand the arguments about sporting integrity but it’s incredible we are talking about Rangers being shunted into the Third."

No we're not. Rangers no longer exist.

I have never felt so tempted to just jack it all in. I was so close to ripping the renewal letters up last night and only the thought that it would break the wee mans heart stopped me. He will be 16 this year and will probably want to start going with his mates to the games and when that happens i think that will be it for me. There is only so much you can take!!

It has taken months for an apology from 1 of the old Ibrox board and that is from South African based Dave King. I was pleased to read it this morning but it has been long over due and from the wrong person...It was appreciated all the same. Maybe if others...That is you Mr Murray...had spoken up earlier we might not be facing the all round hostility we are today.

I have half jokingly said i wish it was all over no matter what the outcome...Now there is no joking. This has to be stopped and soon!!

Go on No8......cleanse yourself.......go buy that season ticket for Queens Park......take the lad toosmile.gif