Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Last lunar landings were in '72. (I think)

Either you've missed my point or I'm missing yours. :unsure:

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23898340/

I'm assuming this includes boycotting their own club but it's not clear.

Edited by Granny Danger

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now

First of all, great, carry on, that'd be just terrific chaps, thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Secondly, how will you boycott your own club, or is this just more bluster and rank hypocrisy?

1972 - George McGovern versus Richard Nixon. Who's your money on folks? Edited to add; oh, accept its now 1973 and in that year nothing happened.

Edited by Savage Henry

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now....and as we keep on hgearing with boring regualarity from the Orcs....be careful what you vote for!!!!

2 things :-

1) It is The Daily Retard.

2) It is Hugh Keevins.

That is all.

DeadRangers-1.jpg

"We are Rangers, Glasgow Rangers,

And we do walking away,

Walter let us know,

That the deal's no go,

Then he did walking away."

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

A comment on a Retard story online, it shows how oldco fans really think

Speaking as a Rangers fan , i know that the best thing about buying a season ticket is knowing the you are gauranteed a ticket for the 2 games against Celtic...The rest of the games are pretty pointless and just an excuse to get away from the misses for a few hours on a Saturday..

The complimentary factor to this and another recent post aboots Seltik Supporters Assoc calling for boycotts of the clubs who vote "yes" was that I listened to a Cylde FM phone-in the night they had 2 rabid Timothys swearing they and mates would not renew STs UNLESS guaranteed 4 OF games next season.

Simbiotic scums the both clubs!

Edited by Claymores

I know it has been mentoned rcently, but Wee Chico has completely disappeared. Does he have a job other that talking p1$h on BBC? Must have the highest hourly rate known to man (other than car mechanics) if he doesn't.

Edited by Happy Buddie

I know it has been mentoned rcently, but Wee Chico has completely disappeared. Does he have a job other that talking p1$h on BBC? Must have the highest hourly rate known to man (other than car mechanics) if he doesn't.

I believe Chic took up a post in Argentina as a fiba pundit there - he'd heard that a lot of other hvns had used the escape route to that country before !!!!!

Edited by Claymores

Insofar as Chairmen are concerned I guess.

But diddy fans from lower Divisions feel no differently about the scums than SPL diddies. The one slight differentiation I'd make is that SFL diddies are are bit peed-off with SPL diddies who glibly say "ah, just throw the problem to SFL"

Naw SPL diddies - it's your problem, deal with it - push to get them kicked out of fitba completely instead of pushing your dirty laundry here. :angry: .

Ok. I must have imagined all those fans from SFL clubs saying newco should be punted to the 3rd. <_<

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now....and as we keep on hgearing with boring regualarity from the Orcs....be careful what you vote for!!!!

Bhoycotted if we do and boycotted if we don't. I suppose it comes down to if you think celtic fans will still travel as they cakewalk to twenty in a row or if nu-rangers fans will travel to watch a financially neutered club trail home second every year.

Chic's probably also salesman of the month at an Arnold Clark branch. New reg plates are coming up so he'll be busy.

I believe it was Central Car Auctions you're thinking of where his other job was - but the game's-a-bogey there too as they pulled-out of sponsoring Ranjurs.

Could I be the first to formally invite no8 down to Annan for a pint or two on September 15th and if you behave yourself you can come back for the new year celebrations on the 2nd.See you in the Blue Bell Oh and please don't bring your other half you know the one that used to post pish on the old firm forumwink.gif

One insider said: “It’s rare for an emergency meeting of the board to be called, but it only serves to underline the importance of the issues up for discussion, particularly as newco Rangers could join the First or Third Division next season.

“The president, Jim Ballantyne, is on holiday abroad but is still expected to join in by conference call.

“The collapse of Rangers has given smaller senior clubs the chance to look closely at the structure of the game and they are quite determined to explore all possibilities.”

From the Daily Retard article above. A made up quote if ever I read one.

Could I be the first to formally invite no8 down to Annan for a pint or two on September 15th and if you behave yourself you can come back for the new year celebrations on the 2nd.See you in the Blue Bell Oh and please don't bring your other half you know the one that used to post pish on the old firm forumwink.gif

Is No8 up for adoption ?! wink.gif

Am I correct in thinking that when liquidation was mentioned last week Muff & Phlaps said that Admin would last for another 8-10 weeks before the liquidators move in? Surely if that's the case then they can't newco during a season I would have thought.

Really starting to think they will ban them for the year and gives them and the rest of Scottish football the chance to sort it's self out.

Can I ask how you honestly feel aboots the prospect of the knuckledragging hoardes rolling-into town twice a year? Your facilities simply won't cope and it's not gonna be pretty - "the Sash" et all for 90 mins, violent atmosphere, actual violence. If they get out of 3rd and reach 2nd, it's 4 games a year I'll avoid like the plague.