Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am on my day off.

How many of the 196 users have a job?

How many are RFC(IL) players looking for a job?

The joys of working at a University. I think this thread is classed as anthropological research. That and the gift that just keeps giving, just when to think the story can't get any funnier...

I'm a drug dealer so most of my work is done in the wee small hours leaving lots of time to point and laugh at the demise of one of Scotland's Britain's Europe's the World's greatest footballing institutions.

And yes I do use my own product.

Do you do mail order? and any chance of mates' rates for BRALT participants?

emergency delegates meeting

Wednesday June 20,2012

By Iain Macfarlane

Have your say(0)

CELTIC fans will vote on Sunday to boycott all SPL clubs who back the admission of the new Rangers into the top flight.

The Celtic Supporters Association have called an emergency delegates meeting where it is expected they will pass a motion to snub clubs who say ‘yes’ to a newco.

Would like to know what arse kissing MJ thinks of this threat from Celtic fans especially as he has probably spoken out more than any other SPL chairman in his support for the cheating b'stards to be allowed straight back into the SPL.

_50874653_3447467.jpg

MI will be going;

Eeinee meinee

Minee mow

Catch some punters by the toe

If they squeal......

Sell them 3 stands

The loss of two possible big pay days will have him rather depressed.

My thought of the day..................even if the Blue/Baron/Cardgan Knights come in again to offer Green say £12 mill for the Club (or any new Miller), they still need another £20 mill spare to dig Ranjurs oot the hole. As David King pointed-out - their is a structural deficit inbuilt to Ranjurs at the moment ..............it was leaking £1mill a month in Administration unless some players went on 75% wage cuts.

Your thought?

Edited by Claymores

1340185460[/url]' post='6354243']

My thought of the day..................even if the Blue/Baron/Cardgan Knights come in again to offer Green say £12 mill for the Club (or any new Miller), they still need another £20 mill spare to dig Ranjurs oot the hole. As David King pointed-out - their is a structural deficit inbuilt to Ranjurs at the moment ..............it was leaking £1mill a month in Administration with some payers on 75% wage cuts.

Your thought?

That's why everybody has walked away. Green is an asset stripper, quick buck merchant. The others might try and restart 'continuity Rangers' once the heat has died down, if they are not implicated in what comes out later. Might be the last we see of Watty and SuperAlly. Think they have to be looking at purchase a lower league club to restart option, but it won't be this year. Sad.

MI will be going;

Eeinee meinee

Minee mow

Catch some punters by the toe

If they squeal......

Sell them 3 stands

The loss of two possible big pay days will have him rather depressed.

SPL chairmen could negate the impact of any celtic fans bhoycott by voting to split the gate money. It would almost be worth voting for newco if they did that. Just imagine the rage.

My thought of the day..................even if the Blue/Baron/Cardgan Knights come in again to offer Green say £12 mill for the Club (or any new Miller), they still need another £20 mill spare to dig Ranjurs oot the hole. As David King pointed-out - their is a structural deficit inbuilt to Ranjurs at the moment ..............it was leaking £1mill a month in Administration unless some players went on 75% wage cuts.

Your thought?

Even IF, for some bizarre reason, a zombie, necro newco emerges from the dust and ashes, it would take years,

(maybe NEVER), for them to achieve any level of success.

But I hope they do not get the opportunity.

Anyone know how the TUPE meetings are going for those players that 'must' transfer over to the NewCo?

Gordon-Smith-the-Scottish-001.jpg

"I'm sorry, did someone say TUPE?"

Your thought?

It's like marrying a serious gold-digger, a really high-maintenance, designer-shopping, hair-nails-and-spray-tan-a-week WAG.

It is never going to be a comfortable keep-me-in-the-style-to-which-I-have-become-accustomed deal. They were used to living way beyond their means, and that bought no success in Europe, and only moderate success (for them) in Scotland. In order to maintain that lifestyle, you'd need to pump in at least £15 million a year, and be prepared to write it off. Even if New Rangers do play in some form next season, the berrs will soon tire of having to put up with the shit the rest of us take as normal.

Do you do mail order? and any chance of mates' rates for BRALT participants?

I've heard of your teuchers up North - only 'legal' on sale so kill some people at a rock festival - bad karma

Edited by Claymores

Looks like SELLIK fans are gonna boycott if NEWCO are allowed back in. Things just keep getting better!!! That surely makes it a no brainer for the chairmen now....and as we keep on hgearing with boring regualarity from the Orcs....be careful what you vote for!!!!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23898340/

Quote : “One or more clubs can’t be allowed to operate with an unfair advantage."

Really ? How about equal gate/tv money then ? .........thought not.