Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quite a good rumour from CQN that Green has no £ and no investors, tried to offload 50% of 'business' to King yesterday for £8m. He said 'Naw' (isn't he banned from directorships?). Sevco to go into admin. laugh.gif

It would be tragic if it were not amusing.

Well Green does have a working relationship with an efficient and cost effective outfit for this sort of eventuality. I hope he gets them to agree a cap on their fees though, or things could get out of hand.

Have any teams made a comment on season book sales to date?

Hearts had to make loads of comments after their experiment in "Dynamic Pricing" didn't run as smoothly as they might hope.

There were several thousand renewals in the first few days so most of us had renewed before the question of boycotting to protest at newco had really arisen.

Can't recall anything official. Just hints through press that sales might not be too braw at some clubs, although have vague recollection that Celtic said everything was dandy.

County's are through the roof. But that's to be expected, because it's our first season in the SPL and also we wrangle the figures.

Can't recall anything official. Just hints through press that sales might not be too braw at some clubs, although have vague recollection that Celtic said everything was dandy.

Motherwell were ahead of last year when they last reported...

I am on my day off.

How many of the 196 users have a job?

How many are RFC(IL) players looking for a job?

I'm a rest day today. Had my Summer Leave last week and the one before (Thanks, Governor!), and thought I'd be in for the end. They've dragged it out, but every day heaps more shite onto the pile,and I really can't see them burrowing out from under now. We're now in a position to observe the death throes of a monster, as its (follow) followers stagger round in a daze, wondering what is going on, what is going to happen, how to fill their lives without ra berrz, and most importantly.....

What IS that brick going to turn into?:lol:

Why do folk keep trotting out this line. They have already proved the payments were not loans by the existence of the side letters.

Do you think if you keep repeating that juvenile statement it will somehow make the payments legitimate loans ...

Everybody knows it was a contractual payment badly disguised as a .. ahem 'loan' .. honest guv ,,,

The side letters issued to players guaranteeing them a loan payment makes it illegal.

Flo needed a million plus loan why? Were his wages not enough to live on?

That said every football club in the UK could simply sign players on minimum wage and make loans to them.

However since any loan to be made had to be discretionary and the amount could not be negotiated prior to signing; the side letters amount to a 'contract' for services.

Hence there were no loans.

So you can stop peddling that fantasy whenever you see reason ...

STOP BITING - nice no8. has already shown that T_S_A_R is a regular on FF - even no8. hadn't sussed he was a follow follower cos of the Motherwell disguise

Why do folk keep trotting out this line. They have already proved the payments were not loans by the existence of the side letters.

Do you think if you keep repeating that juvenile statement it will somehow make the payments legitimate loans ...

Everybody knows it was a contractual payment badly disguised as a .. ahem 'loan' .. honest guv ,,,

The side letters issued to players guaranteeing them a loan payment makes it illegal.

Flo needed a million plus loan why? Were his wages not enough to live on?

That said every football club in the UK could simply sign players on minimum wage and make loans to them.

However since any loan to be made had to be discretionary and the amount could not be negotiated prior to signing; the side letters amount to a 'contract' for services.

Hence there were no loans.

So you can stop peddling that fantasy whenever you see reason ...

Where is T_S_A_R recently? I don't think I've seen him post since No8 outed him as a follow follow regular.

Where is T_S_A_R recently? I don't think I've seen him post since No8 outed him as a follow follow regular.

He's been cheerleading for Motherwell voting "Yes" to Newco on the other thread.

It's almost lunchtime and I have had no fix of bad news for ra Peepul. I can't go on like this.....

Alasdair Lamont or Mr. Mackey look-a-like Chris McLaughlin usually tweet around lunchtime. If you're bored, get onto iPlayer and listen to Stuart Cosgrove's excoriation of the blazers on Saturday's Off The Ball.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01jxxj4/Off_the_Ball_16_06_2012/

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I believe Chic took up a post in Argentina as a fiba pundit there - he'd heard that a lot of other hvns had used the escape route to that country before !!!!!

Nice easy number there. You only need to know two words: Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and Arriba, arriba,arriba!! :D