Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Copy of an e-mail I sent to enquries@scotprem.com;

I thought that I should contact you, to let you know about a document that has reportedly been sent from your organisation.

After reading the document , I believe that someone in your offices has obviously taken their child/children into work, and whilst they were there, they have managed to get onto one of your computers, write this report, and somehow e-mail it to everyone.

I know its not really the child's fault, but the report that was sent by them, could cause your organisation a lot of embarrassment. I am sure you will be able to find out the source of the report and you will be able to let everyone concerned, know that it has been a mistake.

I hope I have managed to help you.

Just waiting now to see if I get a reply.:rolleyes:

The main ones are;

enquiries@scotprem.com and info@scottishfa.co.uk

To both addresses:

Dear Sirs,

The recent proposals / threats to accommodate 'New Rangers' in the SFL are appalling and disgusting.

As a lifelong Scottish football fan (Hamilton Accies), I never imagined the governing bodies would stoop so low and be so corrupt as to try and bully and cajole Scottish football clubs and supporters into bending the rules for a bunch of cheats who have dragged our national sport through the mud.

Shame on all of you.

If this happens, I and thousands like me won't be back.

Edited by Montague Withnail

info@scottishfootballleague.com for the Longmuir hotline

Alex Thomson hints that Longmuir is pissed off at Dimcaster's grandstanding.

stewart.regan@scottishfa.co.uk Not sure if this one correct as not getting acknowledgement but worth a try.

Maybe it is time for us to take the nuclear option, if Scottish Football can’t do without a Rangers, Celtic should give the 2 years notice required, and resign from the SPL, let’s see how they get on without Celtic and their supporters.

Ohhhhhhhh please please please.....

The only thing that would give me greater pleasure that Rangers getting to f*ck would be if Celtic got to f*ck with them.

please please please......

They can dress this bollocks up any way they want, but at the end of the day, they will always be known as "Cheats with no history"

Sevco fans hate it, i've been riling these fuds in the Pub with it, and believe me they hate it.

I appeal to all non Sevco fans to always refer to them as "Cheats with no history" or something similar please.

Many thanks

:D

I picked up a load of folk from the airport today that have been away for two weeks, one of the guys was a bluenose & first thing he asked me if Rangers had bought Bury yet, I told him that had all been a joke, ie, "Bury Rangers", the Orc didn't get it.

Then when I told him the SPL don't want them, SFL1 don't want them and it looks likely they may not even get in SFL3, he says "wont happen, Scottish football needs Rangers"

Me >"but I thought you wanted to buy Bury??" ;)

The best was still to come, after me winding him up about the only way back for Rangers was to die & buy Cowdenbeath hence losing all their history he said,

"nah, you don't get it, Rangers are a PLC, that means they can't go bust & they can't die, they are going to pay all their debts in full and take their rightful place back in the SPL with all our history. :D

We should have stopped them from breeding long ago!

I think I understand though why it's so important for these Orcs to hold onto their history,

It's coz they know their future is fuckin bleak ;)

If what Thomson says is correct then surely the 2 pertinent questions are as follows... [1] which clubs/individuals at SPL are driving this forward; [2] when will SFA + SFL be uniting publically against it?

easy answer for 1- cockwomble,RFC(extinct) and probably liewell)

no2- who can tell, the sfa look complicit in this

Copy of an e-mail I sent to enquries@scotprem.com;

I thought that I should contact you, to let you know about a document that has reportedly been sent from your organisation.

After reading the document , I believe that someone in your offices has obviously taken their child/children into work, and whilst they were there, they have managed to get onto one of your computers, write this report, and somehow e-mail it to everyone.

I know its not really the child's fault, but the report that was sent by them, could cause your organisation a lot of embarrassment. I am sure you will be able to find out the source of the report and you will be able to let everyone concerned, know that it has been a mistake.

I hope I have managed to help you.

Just waiting now to see if I get a reply.:rolleyes:

Brilliant.

I read that Whyte is due in court in Inverness to answer a speeding charge.

He has no-showed twice, I believe, but has submitted excuses via his solicitor.

Is this serious enough that the polis would try to chase him up?

Heard that McCoist is going to take the rap for this 'cos he's wanting the three points.

My favourite:

alex thomson@alextomo SFL powerpoint document should be met with utter contempt by all decent football fans - senior source in Hampden Pk tells #c4news

Amateurish powerpoint presentation and no reasoned arguments?. Looks based on standard template with alterations and

arguements that offend the fans intelligence. Just designed to force SFL teams to plans already agreed with Charles Green.

We expect better , we need better. Neil Doncaster should resign now.cleardot.gif

:D

I picked up a load of folk from the airport today that have been away for two weeks, one of the guys was a bluenose & first thing he asked me if Rangers had bought Bury yet, I told him that had all been a joke, ie, "Bury Rangers", the Orc didn't get it.

Then when I told him the SPL don't want them, SFL1 don't want them and it looks likely they may not even get in SFL3, he says "wont happen, Scottish football needs Rangers"

Me >"but I thought you wanted to buy Bury??" ;)

The best was still to come, after me winding him up about the only way back for Rangers was to die & buy Cowdenbeath hence losing all their history he said,

"nah, you don't get it, Rangers are a PLC, that means they can't go bust & they can't die, they are going to pay all their debts in full and take their rightful place back in the SPL with all our history. :D

We should have stopped them from breeding long ago!

I think I understand though why it's so important for these Orcs to hold onto their history,

It's coz they know their future is fuckin bleak ;)

If the SPL do decide to change the rules regards match tickets, then a solution to the money grabbing diddies is

1. Celtic's fans return their current season tickets.

2, Celtic management give away free season tickets with a piece of memorabilia purchased from the shop's club at £510.

3. Match day tickets to be sold on the same basis.

Tickets sales = £0

Problem solved.

Then the other clubs would just vote to introduce a minimum ticket price (if infact there isn't one already). However, in reality, I'm pretty sceptical that there really is a desire to rob Celtic of half their gate.

The JP granted the continuation and the clerk announced that the case would call again on July 4. There was no instruction that Whyte should appear personally.

The businessman, who has been banned from football for life, faces a driving ban if convicted.

But as long as he gives an undertaking not to drive before the next court date, a solicitor can represent him or a letter plea can be accepted.

You don't get an interim disqualification for speeding

Edited by Kingston Bud