Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic's position on this whole saga

749a109f_173815d1307539885-mass-grave-uncovered-east-texas-lemme-guess-shrub-aiming-get-elected-again-tumbleweed.gif

First time I've heard Celtic discussed in the whole debacle.

Spencey talking about SKY deal, long term the game need to change.

Forget league reconstruction the first thing we need to sort out is club expenditure.

Wages are the biggest drain on clubs and the best option is to have a fixed percentage of turnover in all clubs thats something UEFA are trying to push for and you can see why.

I got very fed up with that tit Alexander - who was irritating enough to be an MP even if he wasn't.

First sticking up for Cockwomble - Just a decent guy trying his best apparently!

Then going on about Rangers punishment. FFS is it really that hard to get into their skulls?

In simple sentences then (yet again I know);

Rangers were punished by a ten point penalty for going into admin as per the rule book.

Rangers then went bust and are in the process of being wound up, liquidated, extinguished, rubbed oot

A new company is being formed.

If that new company wants to have a football team to play at Ibrox, fine.

If that company wants to have players in blue jerseys, fine.

If that company wants to have the word Rangers in their title, annoying, but fine

But that company needs to find a league to play in.

They need to apply to the SFL (at the highest...even that application would involve expediency and hasty rewriting of rules)

There is no rule in the SFL that allows for them to jump into SFL 1. None. Clyde have made that even clearer with their excellently worded release

So they need to start again from the beginning, whatever they are called, whoever play for them, wherever they play

That is not punishment, that is PROCESS.

And to be fair, even Rangers fans seem to be overwhelmingly understanding this.

Just fuckit journalists who cannot compute!

Have a Greenie. It is really that simple. This needs to be the simple mantra raised every time a journo or berr says otherwise.

Jeez, never in my life could I have imagined that I would be thanking and praising Steven Pressley and Clyde in the same week..........NURSE!!!!!!!

Turnball Hutton sensational on Sportsound......even calling us all diddies!!! What a man. Get a statue up at Starks for him!!

Celtic's position on this whole saga

749a109f_173815d1307539885-mass-grave-uncovered-east-texas-lemme-guess-shrub-aiming-get-elected-again-tumbleweed.gif

Quiet it is true, but not a 'yes'...............even an abstension is a 'feck yez';)

For my own part, considering the 'fair play' and 'back the underdog' mentality from Celtics past (in all walks of life afore anybody starts), we should yave come out early and said 'bury them, for the good of the 'game' and Scotland, bury them''

I fucking love Turnbull. What a legend.

Proud to be a Rover

I'm jealous as fook of Raith Rovers fans having a Chairman the likes of Turnbull Hutton. What a pleasure listening to him compared to the cuntweasel Michael Johnston

Edited twice for shitty spelling

Edited by Walt Kowalski

More chance of that than finding a braincell in your nut :P

You don't have to be abusive.

All I'm saying is the reason diddy teams don't have as many fans as the OF is because people like you don't support them.

It's a free world, sure, but if you want a competitive league footie fans should support their local teams. Otherwise we get the situation we're in now which isn't good for anyone - Celtic included because you don't really have any domestic competition. There'll be a diddy team near to where you live, perhaps you drive past their ground on the way to the east end of Glasgow, you should think about giving them your support.