Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jeez, never in my life could I have imagined that I would be thanking and praising Steven Pressley and Clyde in the same week..........NURSE!!!!!!!

Turnball Hutton sensational on Sportsound......even calling us all diddies!!! What a man. Get a statue up at Starks for him!!

Celtic's position on this whole saga

749a109f_173815d1307539885-mass-grave-uncovered-east-texas-lemme-guess-shrub-aiming-get-elected-again-tumbleweed.gif

Quiet it is true, but not a 'yes'...............even an abstension is a 'feck yez';)

For my own part, considering the 'fair play' and 'back the underdog' mentality from Celtics past (in all walks of life afore anybody starts), we should yave come out early and said 'bury them, for the good of the 'game' and Scotland, bury them''

I fucking love Turnbull. What a legend.

Proud to be a Rover

I'm jealous as fook of Raith Rovers fans having a Chairman the likes of Turnbull Hutton. What a pleasure listening to him compared to the cuntweasel Michael Johnston

Edited twice for shitty spelling

Edited by Walt Kowalski

More chance of that than finding a braincell in your nut :P

You don't have to be abusive.

All I'm saying is the reason diddy teams don't have as many fans as the OF is because people like you don't support them.

It's a free world, sure, but if you want a competitive league footie fans should support their local teams. Otherwise we get the situation we're in now which isn't good for anyone - Celtic included because you don't really have any domestic competition. There'll be a diddy team near to where you live, perhaps you drive past their ground on the way to the east end of Glasgow, you should think about giving them your support.

Gordon Waddell saying we're in the shit with only 4 weeks to go. This goes back, again, to Haudit and Daudit (remember them) dragging this out. They should have dumped half the palying staff on 14th Feb and then CVA or liquidation at the split, allowing RFC time to reorganise.

Go on Spencey! I've been advocating lifting Sevco out for a season for weeks. They'll probably die in the interim and it's certainly an option. Fly the flag Spencey fly the flag!

Boom! - Waddell mentions the word "blackmail" again. Hit them where it hurts! We are the diddy Clubs, hip hip...hooray!!! Great listening :lol:

As focus shifts on a daily basis from one thing to another, it's understandable that vital elements of this saga are temporarily forgotten. We, on this forum are pressing hard for justice to be done, with Sevco being forced to apply to the third division and meanwhile, waiting in the background, are the important issues of the Appellate Tribunal decision and the investigation into double contracts.

Without punishment from the tribunal and for the EBT double contracts being considered, the correct decision, in accordance with the rules, is that Sevco apply for their place in the third division and this is considered along with any other applications. Should Sevco come through the application process successfully, they will then have the same status as any other third division team.

So, what sanctions can the authorities then take against Sevco for the two offences mentioned above ?

It seems to me that the only way for Sevco to continue in scottish football is for the rules to be disregarded or the punishments to be merely tokenistic. Frankly, that would be wrong. The offences are so severe that, if justice is done, Sevco should not be a part of scottish football.

It will be interesting to see what happens next. For me, and I suspect the vast majority of fans, the rules should be applied without fear or favour in the knowledge that the financial implications for some clubs will be hard to endure. The alternative would be to bypass sporting integrity in the interests of Sevco, the other mismanaged clubs and a self-interested media to restore the now former regime.

A full and thorough evaluation of scottish football will be required to restore a modicum of respect to our game. The authorities know it, the clubs know it and we, the fans, know it. With the way things have gone up to this point I have no confidence in fairness being applied and if I'm right many of us will be lost to the game.

The use of the word 'crisis' is not hyperbole. The upcoming days and weeks will make or break our national sport and I sincerely hope the influencers are aware of that.