Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just when you thought nothing about Broon's rant could get funnier along comes RM:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=224720

Can just see them wanting it cut into the Castle Gretskull bricks for posterity.

Are those around Ibrox starting to get a whiff of espresso in the nostrils? A wee bit of never-too-late cynicism starting to transfer over from us to them?

This is down to be the best Sportsound ever. No Traynor/No Young.

Naw, sorry have to disagree. Traynor should be kept off as he is so self-assured and up himself that his ego supersedes all attack, but Chico blows in the wind because he can be persuaded to get a hint of the other side of the argument, and that's when his bluster becomes entertaining.

I have a question which no doubt has been answered but it's too difficult to search.

Did Rangers actually PAY any of their fines?

If not, then the ONLY punishment has been the points deduction.

I assumed not - that's why I didn't include it in my rant.

I always thought it was daft to fine a club who have no way of paying the fine.

Surely a hollow punishment if ever there was one?

Posted a few minutes ago on acciesworld from stanistheman, who some will probably know.

The DR story is lifted out the Ham Adv and even that was done before the story changed 100 more times this week.

People should realise, at present, there isnt any vote (of SFL clubs) planned this week. It's the SPL who are voting.

It's the SFA - who have still to sanction RFC via Appellate Tribunal - as the game's governors, who are trying to find the least worst messy option to these circumstances, for the benefit of the overall game in Scotland. The commercial and financial aspects are complicated, but also realistic.

Also, sevco, as far as I know, remains a paper company, RFC are still in existence, still in administration, and, as per Court of Session directive, will still be in admin for at least 2 more weeks...which is even nearer the season start date.

That's why RFC are still at all meetings, D&P are still in charge of that entity as administrators.

Everyone at every club appreciates and understands the feelings on this matter.

The circumstances of the story change daily and everyone is having to react to these changes.

It appears that our anger and e-mails should be firmly focused on the SFA. I am more worried now than I was this morning that they are going to get away with it and be in the First Division next season. The Hampden rally should definitely be arranged for next Saturday.

I have a question which no doubt has been answered but it's too difficult to search.

Did Rangers actually PAY any of their fines?

If not, then the ONLY punishment has been the points deduction.

I assumed not - that's why I didn't include it in my rant.

I always thought it was daft to fine a club who have no way of paying the fine.

Surely a hollow punishment if ever there was one?

Fines either died with the club or were withheld from final league payments iimr...........

It appears that the SFA may well attempt to take the decision out of the clubs hands by relegating RFC to the First, while RFC is still technically in existence. Not attention seeking, this ties in with my earlier post.

So when they are liquidated, there is a vacancy in the SFL? How does that help anything?

Typical Daily Record Story

I've posted it before but it needs to be seen again. This is the Daily Newco at its worst. Branding clubs that appear to have the overwelming support of the fans, "Rebel Clubs". What a shit newspaper.

I lost interest at the bit that said: "As Record Sport first revealed...............

Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

It appears that the SFA may well attempt to take the decision out of the clubs hands by relegating RFC to the First, while RFC is still technically in existence. Not attention seeking, this ties in with my earlier post.

But in this scenario isn't there a high chance SFL clubs... suitably infuriated at such acts of dictatorial abuse... then votes to demote Rangers on the grounds they did Gretna, or alternatively Livingston?